bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 11th Jun 2012, 18:30   #61
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.
Right, I got mine running ok. I used this http://cdn.armafiles.info/installer/...-shortcuts.exe It installs the mod, the beta patch for OA and makes shortcuts. I found I had to recopy the dayZcode files, but it works like a dream now
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Sapphire Radeon HD 5870, 128GB Crucial M4, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 19:31   #62
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'll give that a try then as the logging in issues are a total pain in the ass.

Find me on Wii U, Xbox Live and PSN under GravitySmacked
GravitySmacked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 20:02   #63
Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.Bloody_Pete is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySmacked View Post
I'll give that a try then as the logging in issues are a total pain in the ass.
Yeh, since I did that, just look for any 1.6.93616 server and you'll have no issues I've been playing fine for the last hour or so. Found 2 Lee Engfield Rifles, got nommed, then found a truck with no fuel
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Sapphire Radeon HD 5870, 128GB Crucial M4, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Old 11th Jun 2012, 21:10   #64
MiNiMaL_FuSS
There be Cows.

MiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run Crysis
wheres the beta patch?
Old 11th Jun 2012, 21:33   #65
MiNiMaL_FuSS
There be Cows.

MiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run CrysisMiNiMaL_FuSS can run Crysis
After trying loads of different methods and haign problems, i just downloaded

http://www.six-updater.net/2012/05/a...-and-play.html

Which does it all for you, downloads the newest versions and lets you join a server one click!
Old 11th Jun 2012, 22:07   #66
Bloody_Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiMaL_FuSS View Post
After trying loads of different methods and haign problems, i just downloaded

http://www.six-updater.net/2012/05/a...-and-play.html

Which does it all for you, downloads the newest versions and lets you join a server one click!
I love how everyone has a preferred method, one of the issues I guess...

Just found this map, people may find it useful http://dayzmap.info/

Last edited by Bloody_Pete; 12th Jun 2012 at 04:02.
Old 12th Jun 2012, 08:31   #67
suragh
Derp

suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.
Wasted 2 hours trying to play this game last night. I spent the majority of my free time loading several servers, soon as I was on, there was a server restart for the majority of the ones that I was playing...

Are there any launch options for the performance of this game?
Old 12th Jun 2012, 14:38   #68
Bloody_Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by suragh View Post
Wasted 2 hours trying to play this game last night. I spent the majority of my free time loading several servers, soon as I was on, there was a server restart for the majority of the ones that I was playing...

Are there any launch options for the performance of this game?
Try the Six updater and look for 93616 servers as these ones don't have any login issues, if you can connect you'll be on the server in minutes...
Old 12th Jun 2012, 14:43   #69
suragh
Derp

suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Pete View Post
Try the Six updater and look for 93616 servers as these ones don't have any login issues, if you can connect you'll be on the server in minutes...
Awesome! I look forward to trying this.
Old 13th Jun 2012, 13:27   #70
will_123
Small childs brain in a big body

will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.will_123 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I scoffed at this when I first heard about it because I had tried so many different zombie game types on normal ARMA 2 servers. This is a whole new level of fun. I so far have only killed one person. And it wasn't out of choice they opened fire on me outside Cherno. It felt good as I knew this guy would have killed many others in his travel. Its feels amazing to meet up with a random assist him and go your separate ways. Perma death is the best and worst thing about the game. Its so ****ing annoying but without the game wouldn't be the same.

I was going about Cherno in the pitch black last night! So intense. The dark generally scares people from the servers. I find its the safest time to go into big cities. Flares massively give your position away but chem lights are a good alternative.

Anybody found any NV goggles yet?

Bill

Web Hosting - http://www.goforthhosting.com
will_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2012, 20:45   #71
Bloody_Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by will_123 View Post
I scoffed at this when I first heard about it because I had tried so many different zombie game types on normal ARMA 2 servers. This is a whole new level of fun. I so far have only killed one person. And it wasn't out of choice they opened fire on me outside Cherno. It felt good as I knew this guy would have killed many others in his travel. Its feels amazing to meet up with a random assist him and go your separate ways. Perma death is the best and worst thing about the game. Its so ****ing annoying but without the game wouldn't be the same.

I was going about Cherno in the pitch black last night! So intense. The dark generally scares people from the servers. I find its the safest time to go into big cities. Flares massively give your position away but chem lights are a good alternative.

Anybody found any NV goggles yet?

Bill
I got killed by some random guy, buy my shotgun blast killed him just before I died :P

I'm pro at going through Cherno, but screw doing that at night. And I realised I missed getting a ALICE pack twice(!) because I didn't know how to put it on!
Old 13th Jun 2012, 21:10   #72
suragh
Derp

I am at the north west air strip and I found a quad bike lmao
Old 13th Jun 2012, 22:23   #73
Bloody_Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by suragh View Post
I am at the north west air strip and I found a quad bike lmao
How long did it take you to get there?
Old 13th Jun 2012, 22:30   #74
MiNiMaL_FuSS
There be Cows.

got killed! some idiots attacked me in the pitch black..i managed to kill him...but the gun fight attracted a whole heap of zombies.

could only run for so long
Old 13th Jun 2012, 22:50   #75
Bloody_Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiMaL_FuSS View Post
got killed! some idiots attacked me in the pitch black..i managed to kill him...but the gun fight attracted a whole heap of zombies.

could only run for so long
I hate that. I always play on low player count servers for this reason (plus I hermit out in the wilderness trying to find wildlife to hunt...)
Old 14th Jun 2012, 08:37   #76
suragh
Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Pete View Post
How long did it take you to get there?
About an hour on foot, I was with two other friends. We did get sidetracked along the way due to a few landmarks, we found one guy exploring a huge barn and we sniped him from 100 meters away which was EPIC! Soon after we headed up towards "Devil's Castle" which was deserted. We went to the top of some tower on a narrow staircase and found a few guns, nothing good. On our way down, one of us fell down and died, ninjad his lewts F.T.W

Headed to the airfield and found 2 quad bikes after spending 30 minutes running around this huge area.
Old 14th Jun 2012, 08:48   #77
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
So do other players always attack you? Or is it 50 50?

I like the sound of this but not if you just get taken out by everyone else on the server!

Maybe a few of us here could meet up and form a survival crew

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 08:51   #78
suragh
Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdigital View Post
So do other players always attack you? Or is it 50 50?

I like the sound of this but not if you just get taken out by everyone else on the server!

Maybe a few of us here could meet up and form a survival crew
The likelihood of someone being friendly on the game who doesn't use their mic is null in my view.

Don't trust others on the server unless you know them or you will lose everything. If you have a clear shot on the guy, take them out.

I don't mind joining, I reside on the UK/EU Regular servers.

My Steam Id is louissuragh
Old 14th Jun 2012, 11:32   #79
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Edit. What do you need to run it?

I have arma 2 but no add ons

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/

Last edited by bdigital; 14th Jun 2012 at 11:55.
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 13:00   #80
Jedra
Supermodel

Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jedra is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdigital View Post
Edit. What do you need to run it?

I have arma 2 but no add ons
You also need Operation Arrowhead;

Arma 2 + Operation Arrowhead = Arma 2 Combined Ops

ASUS P6X58D-E - Intel Core i7 930 - Thermaltake FRIO - 12GB Corsair (6x2G CMD12GX3M6A1600C8) - Corsair AX1200 - 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC - 256Gb Crucial SSD - X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Silverstone Fortress FT02R-W
Steam Profile ---------- XBL:Jedra ---------- PSN:Jedra ---------- BF3:Jedra7609 & Jedra
Jedra is offline   Reply With Quote