bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 27th Apr 2012, 14:38   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Facebook Photo Albums: A Manifesto

Paul has a bit of a rant. He told us this started as a one-line Facebook update...

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2012/04...s-a-manifesto/
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 14:55   #2
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Good Shout!
Old 27th Apr 2012, 14:58   #3
Farfalho
Supermodder

Farfalho has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Never gave it a thought but you have a point there
Farfalho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 15:00   #4
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Posted to Facebook!

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 15:01   #5
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
200 photos taken. Album size is 14. Why. Because I don't see the point in uploading ****.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 15:03   #6
blinkieleblind
Tings and such

blinkieleblind has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
here here!
Old 27th Apr 2012, 15:17   #7
tonyd223
king of nothing

tonyd223 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
holla bro!
tonyd223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 15:29   #8
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Old 27th Apr 2012, 15:31   #9
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Or, just defriend them or tell Facebook not to show their photos anymore? Or tell them to their face and don't be a whiny bitch on here?

Just throwing the devil's advocate...
Old 27th Apr 2012, 15:50   #10
blohum
Minimodder

blohum has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Couldn't agree more!!
blohum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 16:03   #11
webchimp
Supermodder

webchimp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What is this Facebook of which you speak?
webchimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 17:14   #12
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by webchimp
What is this Facebook of which you speak?
Something I don't need, I imagine.
Old 27th Apr 2012, 17:27   #13
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I unsubscribe from peoples feeds for the reasons in this blog, and many more.

Perhaps I'm just anti-social and don't like seeing a bunch of annoying crap all the time..
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 18:14   #14
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Totally agree with all of this.

And then there's "Facebook Photographers". Don't get me started on them.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 19:23   #15
digitaldunc
I'm d-d-d-d-digital

digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.digitaldunc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
I canít understand why people would want to clog up the internet with out of focus, badly shot and repetitive photography.
I can't understand why people would want to clog up a perfectly good Internet with facebook.

I'm usually pretty rational about things but I hate facebook in all its vacuous, intrusive banality.

Maybe I'm rather schizoid but I'm just not particularly interested in other peoples affairs, and I'd rather other people stay out of mine.
Event-horizon: i7 2600K @ 4.5 @ ~1.3v | 16Gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866 9-10-9-24-2T | 2 x 580 1.5Gb (SLI) 772/1002 | Asus P8P67 Deluxe | Crucial M4 256Gb | Spinpoint F3 1TB | Corsair HX1000 | ZM-MFC1 Fan controller | XSPC Dual res | 2 x DDC 18W | Black ice stealth 360 | ThermoChill PA120.4 | EK Supreme HF Nickel | 2 x EK 580 Plexi | 7 x Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1450RPM | Modded TJ07
digitaldunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 19:38   #16
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
It's Facebook, what do you expect? Photo editing and a cogent progression through a drunken night?

longweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 19:53   #17
Showerhead
Ultramodder

Showerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by longweight View Post
It's Facebook, what do you expect? Photo editing and a cogent progression through a drunken night?

Or people choosing which phtos to upload instead of just selecting all of them.
Showerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 19:55   #18
Fredrics
Hmm...

Fredrics has yet to learn the way of the DremelFredrics has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by article
You can catch anyone looking awful if you take enough pictures, so donít feel all superior just because nobody caught one of you.
Well anyone except ridiculously photogenic guy
Old 27th Apr 2012, 20:56   #19
Centy-face
Caw?

Centy-face has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some of the many reasons I deleted my Facebook account and haven't looked back.
Centy-face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2012, 21:03   #20
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Facebook itself is an incredibly useful service, and what's more, it's free. It's only ever ruined by the people on there doing silly things. I think people are quick to bash Facebook, when actually they mean to bash people mistreating a service.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote