bit-tech.net

Old 29th Jun 2012, 11:17   #81
thegyufi
Multimodder

thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
good work here !
thegyufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2012, 17:02   #82
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Continuing from the plexi/alu cutting yesterday...

A coat of etch to the alu and we get...

You can see where i need to take more off the plexi....may make a change here and go for a true red instead of fluro.
The back of the plexi will be frosted to return more light and i have yet to drill the LED holes...

Not bad for a friday morning tho....
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2012, 18:51   #83
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post
Not bad for a friday morning tho....
not bad indeed!!! really liking that cover and I agree with you on the true red, would imagine it will tie in to the rest of the build better.
Squigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2012, 19:22   #84
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks flipping tasty.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jun 2012, 13:31   #85
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Too bad about the fluorescent red acrylics looking more orange than red. I'd say change it for true red acrylics and never mind it not being fluorescent.

The rest looks absolutely STUNNING!

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jun 2012, 17:11   #86
Dhemon
What's a Dremel?

Dhemon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post
Your first post was for me??
Thanks man,that means a lot!
Yes, i like your project.... and EVGA brand
Dhemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2012, 18:13   #87
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Finished the ATX 24 and both the 8 pins....
Enermax dont make your life easy,plenty of double wires and bundles....

Still,i wasnt going to be beaten now!!

Old 3rd Jul 2012, 01:35   #88
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Niiice! Fixing double wires is a biatch!

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jul 2012, 00:17   #89
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

What lurks beneath Enermax's sleeving and shrink wrap....

So i ditched the clamp,extended the wires and sleeved them. They had no chance of ever reaching the GFX cards and i didnt really want to go the extensions route..

You can see how short the original cables were
Some more plug shots...

There also appears to be a tentacle beast in residence! I am half expecting some anime hero to leap out with a laser sword!

I really need someone with cable sewing skills to teach me some skills,these will not stay in place!!

Old 5th Jul 2012, 13:29   #90
barfastic
Multimodder

barfastic has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Coming along very nice B-Negative! Hope you are able to get rid of that monster lurking out the back :P

Im curretnyl trying to figure out the ebst way to get my cables to my fan controllers etc... Seems like i am going to have to cut a hole in my baby
barfastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 13:21   #91
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

I have been nominated for a MOTM! Get voting for me kids!! http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=233580

Carry on!
Old 6th Jul 2012, 13:31   #92
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

A few shots of the front panel to celebrate

Old 6th Jul 2012, 14:06   #93
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Catching a vote so be positive.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 14:08   #94
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Catching a vote so be positive.
Old 6th Jul 2012, 14:09   #95
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations for the nomination.

Best of luck!

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 14:47   #96
rwb97
Addicted to modding

rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rwb97 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This gets my vote any day! Amazing stuff, I'd have gone insane with those double cables by now Subd!
rwb97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 16:08   #97
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Nice progress got a vote from me as well
Old 6th Jul 2012, 19:23   #98
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Thanks Guys,even being considered for MOTM is great!

If i dont win,there is always the skratch build next year.....
Old 7th Jul 2012, 10:21   #99
xtoxm
What's a Dremel?

xtoxm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You got my vote! Good luck and keep it up!

Also your not one of these guys that says they live in south london but their actually in kent are you?
xtoxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 12:21   #100
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoxm View Post
You got my vote! Good luck and keep it up!

Also your not one of these guys that says they live in south london but their actually in kent are you?
Nah,Charlton fella,thanks for the vote and stay tuned...more to come!

View Mode