bit-tech.net

Old 9th Jul 2012, 14:41   #101
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
A quick mention of thanks to Darth Beavis who kindly sent me a fan ring to replace the missing Red one. Cheers Mate!
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2012, 15:45   #102
Telefonskaft
Minimodder

Telefonskaft has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks great, especially the acrylic in the front!

You got my vote in the MOTM.
Telefonskaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2012, 16:52   #103
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telefonskaft View Post
Looks great, especially the acrylic in the front!

You got my vote in the MOTM.
Thank you,most appreciated!
Old 9th Jul 2012, 23:04   #104
Ulti
Poor student

Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I've not seen chrome tubes/pipes before so that was a nice insight. Love your build!
Ulti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2012, 10:55   #105
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Leaktest underway,i want get the board fired up this week and get to work stressing the GPUs that are coming this week,they have to pass 24 hrs on furmark before i put blocks on them..

Only one leak from the Vid connector on the pumps,needed brutal tightening to get it watertight,other than that,leak free so far!

Having seen what one 24v D5 can do,the second was pure overkill!
Old 10th Jul 2012, 23:55   #106
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Neat!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jul 2012, 12:43   #107
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

24v POWAH!!!

Old 11th Jul 2012, 16:01   #108
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

It lives!!

Old 11th Jul 2012, 17:06   #109
mybadomen
Multimodder

mybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Beautiful build Mate!
mybadomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2012, 09:16   #110
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Progress gets a boost today...sadly i must break the loop down to wrap the sides of the rads and the pump mounts with Di-Noc,this fill-up was a fittings test.

A second 670 appears!

Old 18th Jul 2012, 10:50   #111
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hmmm
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2012, 10:50   #112
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can see the end is nere.
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2012, 16:12   #113
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

3m,i <3 You...

I wanted to cover the sides of the rads and the pump mounts with DiNoc,i quite like the look of carbon fiber and this stuff is easy to work with.

Trim off the excess.

To get the stamping to show,i used a heatgun and a paint brush to mold the sheet.

Now to start on the pumps.
They look not so good stock,but we are going to change that..

I started this by giving the mounts a once over with some black etch.

Then hit it with the DiNoc.

Much Better!!

Old 18th Jul 2012, 20:23   #114
Hanoken
O.O

Hanoken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My god.... Holy mother... (I can go on with this rant)
Your build is making me nuts atm, Ultra clean, and Im loving your cable sleeving choice, and your choice in GPU, Rocking that 670 gtx cheesecake
Hanoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2012, 16:35   #115
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoken View Post
My god.... Holy mother... (I can go on with this rant)
Your build is making me nuts atm, Ultra clean, and Im loving your cable sleeving choice, and your choice in GPU, Rocking that 670 gtx cheesecake
Thanks mate!

Another 670 to get yet...
plus Watercool HK blocks...

and a Lamptron FC 10.....

But in the meantime...

Braid.....all i see is braid....XD

But i also have the shiny!!

Old 19th Jul 2012, 19:24   #116
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the carbon overlay on the rads and pumps looks SICK!!! still lovin this build!! have you considered carbon on the drive bays?
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 01:06   #117
voigts
Hypermodder

voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.voigts is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I really like the color scheme on this build. I vote for MOTM.
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 10:51   #118
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by voigts View Post
I really like the color scheme on this build.
I agree. You are not covering everything in it, just enough to make it look really nice!
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 23:21   #119
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigly View Post
the carbon overlay on the rads and pumps looks SICK!!! still lovin this build!! have you considered carbon on the drive bays?
I'm doing some painting on the exterior,no DiNoc....
Quote:
Originally Posted by voigts View Post
I really like the color scheme on this build. I vote for MOTM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
I agree. You are not covering everything in it, just enough to make it look really nice!
DiNoc is best used sparingly,it looks odd when its over done.
That's my opinion anyhoo..

Thanks for all your comments,nice to see people interested!

Got a scratch build pod build in the works for next year. Should be fun!
Old 23rd Jul 2012, 14:36   #120
waterdrag0n86
What's a Dremel?

waterdrag0n86 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looks great. you should cover the psu to match the rads and pumps on the bottom.
waterdrag0n86 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode