bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 10th Jun 2012, 21:26   #81
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh wow, oh wow! This is amazing!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2012, 22:54   #82
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Crazy work as always, Bill.

But my KnuckleDuster makes a Return!

For sale! lian li pc7
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 01:04   #83
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
While I do realise that you do this for a living, Bill, it always amazes me that you take your time sanding and buffing imperfections like the peeling caused by the clear coat. It must take forever to sand down and buff?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 08:54   #84
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
dem fans be hawt
Old 11th Jun 2012, 22:38   #85
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
@AlderonnX, AMD is giving it away! more details here

@Angel OD, got it covered today, but on smaller scale

@Kyle, Thank you dude!

@jeckulz, Thank you for tuning in!

@Waynio, should fit nicely with overall color scheme

@modscases, Thank you, good to see you!

@KidMod, Thank you for the post! ...almost ready for system

@KrunchR, welcome back dude!

@Nutman, you must!

@stonedsurd, good to heat from you man..

pcb for the CPU tachometer, "Tachduino" by Twizted arrives safely...

Modified the factory bezel of the Tachometer by opening the center, so I can mount the new circuit board (pcb) in the Tach body with the 4 screw holes... The factory pcb had screws in the center...

Next step is Hot Roddin the Tachometer gauge face with fire, with Brad Galvin behind the IWATA airbrush....

Old 11th Jun 2012, 22:42   #86
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice!
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 22:53   #87
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Agreed, very nice. A lick of flame always goes down well!
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 23:05   #88
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ah Bill thats just to much mate...It just keeps getting better and better.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 23:21   #89
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 00:16   #90
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
That's sweet, dude!
The title gave me another funky idea: A HD roto-sequence indicator with each LED having it's own layer of etched plexi. The layers could have an animation sequence of fire etched on them.

I'll shut up now.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 01:14   #91
RcRon7
Minimodder

RcRon7 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRcRon7 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dam Cheap, that would look smokin hot. Good Idea
RcRon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 01:32   #92
Foregasm
Multimodder

Foregasm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think, for his birthday, we should get Cheaps a genie. But one of the stupid genies who can't count...It'll result in either modding ecstasy, or an evil monkey apocalypse. Risk worth taking, IMHO.
Old 12th Jun 2012, 03:29   #93
AlderonnX
Multimodder

AlderonnX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I agree, Evil Monkeys be danged...

Also I entered that contest. Hope I win. I would build a shrine to this PC XD

Also If you get a friend request from a Giant drinking a Mountain Dew on Facebook thats me...
AlderonnX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 04:22   #94
LooseNeutral
this Avatar stays till I get bored

LooseNeutral has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Twizted F'n Rocks man! I'm getting a lap dance from ththat C-board!!!! That airbrush work put the girl in a private room dude. Over, above, and beyond Bill! Mad money modding.
LooseNeutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 08:08   #95
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
It just keeps getting better and better, I so wish Sweden (or Norway) was on the list of countries :O
Old 12th Jun 2012, 09:49   #96
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
video of 'tach' in work would be nice... NOW!!!
Vetalar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 14:32   #97
maestro0428
Master Modder

maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Youve got mad skills, that tach is great. Love the paint too. Wish I could paint like that!
JAllen Labs GT1000- 3770K @ 4.5ghz, 32GB Dominators, ASUS 660GTX OC SLI, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, 4 drive RAID 0 and 3TB storage in a Silverstone Fortress GT03, Logitech G9X Gaming mouse on Razer eXact Mat, Custom built Fostex studio monitors, Yamaha amp, Nvidia Surround 3x23.5 AOC LED LCDs
maestro0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 18:53   #98
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
@Foregasm - Yes, please send me a genie. I will repopulate the Earth with pretty girls who like geeks. -Bwa hahahahaha! My flying monkeys shall deliver hardware to the good children on my birthday.
... Well, it will be apocalyptic, but a good kind of apocalyptic. I figure the world could use something to shoot that isn't other people, and the destruction will be for aesthetic purposes only.

-Sorry, Bill. I'll shut up again.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 19:36   #99
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
@Pranja, Thank you for the posts!

@KrunchR, gotta have me flames

@bulldog, just a taste..lol, Thanks for watchin dude

@jeckulz, lol! I have to remember to use that image in future

@Cheapskate, Can you have it to me by tomorrow? hahah...

@RcRon, don't be fooled by imitators, he is "the original" mod munky.

@Foregasm, "evil monkey apocalypse" should be the theme of Cheap's next build

@AlderonnX, cool! and good luck

@LooseNeutral, hahahah, major props to wizardry of Twizted & Brad!

@Balder, Thanks for watching and posting! and I wish it was open to everyone as well..

@maestro0428, Twizted made the pcb, and Brad is my life long custom paint Mentor.

@Vetalar, will do, but have this one from testing session by Twizted

The sponsors graphics are created with a vinyl overlay, which is made with vinyl film plotter, the overlay is placed over the panel, so the open portion overlay is painted with Black enamel paint.

The Showdown graphic was done the same way, but in 3 different steps for Black, White and Yellow paint.

Graphics are finished... next step is using a small detail paint brush to add dirt specs around the graphics, and paint scuffs to the side panel.

Small detail paint brush with Black enamel paint...

The specs flow toward rear edge of the case to stimulate motion..

AMD logo was painted in top center of the bezel door to emulate a car emblem.

next step is clear coating the graphic, which requires clearing the entire panel.

Using large paint brush to create scuffed paint effect.. "Rubbin's Racin" :cool:

Using ripped Red Scotchbrite pad and Silver aluminum paint to create paint chips from gravel..

Next step is clear coating over the panels and graphics, paint effects on the front intake grill, install window, K&N filter covers, sleeve and wire up all of the cooling fans, wire mini projector lights, install system...

Last edited by mnpctech; 12th Jun 2012 at 20:22.
mnpctech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 20:35   #100
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
great idea to extend the dirt on the case!

Tags
cpu tach, fractal design case mod, hok metajuls paint

View Mode