bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 18th Jun 2012, 19:34   #141
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
Wow that looks great. I can't wait for the pictures!
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2012, 19:50   #142
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I saw that video yeterday,didn't wanted to spoil.

Looks amazing Bill, that giveaways is awesome. But I am so sad that I cannot participate.

That lucky him/her will own nice piece of modding artwork.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2012, 20:14   #143
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
F#Īk me, seriously F#%K ME! that thing looks amazing, and that paint job, man, F%#K
Old 18th Jun 2012, 20:16   #144
Raiden
Portuguese reviewer

Raiden has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great video as always!

Very good work
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2012, 22:57   #145
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
This is just awesome Bill I have seen the video your FB page this afternoon. And it is so insane I love the color all the detail stickers the tago meter is over the top.
U Bill
Old 18th Jun 2012, 23:40   #146
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Very very awesome video.

Crazily awesome mod mate.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2012, 05:16   #147
Halchart
Minimodder

Halchart has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is an amazing case.
Halchart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2012, 15:25   #148
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Great work, Bill! The photo quality is amazing

Still got the grocery getter, huh? Nice.
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2012, 17:55   #149
kYmo
What's a Dremel?

kYmo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That's a beast man truly great work i just love it!
kYmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jun 2012, 18:51   #150
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Sweeeeet.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 15:32   #151
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
@Mosquito, Thanks dude! and hope youre keepin cool on another humid day in Minnesotah

@Pranja, Thanks again for following the build! Initially AMD was only offering the Giveaway to NA, but later opened to other countries. If participation for this giveaway is very successful for AMD, I'm hoping they will do another and reconsider expanding to more global participation!

@Balder, Thanks again! thoroughly enjoyed your fun comments during this project log!

@Raiden, so good to hear from you! not since yr project on Mod Brothers! hope all is well

@alain-s, cool! and Thank you so much for your support dude

@Waynio, duude, I'm lookin forward to easin back and catching up to your build progress

@Halchart, Thanks for posting, good to hear from you again!

@KrunchR, haha, shes my other spouse... been meaning to respray it "Audi Mariner Blue" if I ever get the time...*sigh

@kYmo, great to hear from you! Thank you

@Cheapskate, crossing fingers that we can do another for them... and recruit some of that "mad munky genuis" into it... I should know in 2 weeks

finally, the photos....

A couple of things about the photos have generated a lot of discussion on facebook

1. Why didn't you keep the K&N filters inside the fan covers?

Those of you car guys here, know K&N filters are constructed from very dense cotton gauze, which allows you to clean and reuse them. I don't know of any pc cooling fan that could suck any amount of air thru a K&N filter. So they would have rendered the air intakes on the DiRT PC useless.. http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...telle/Cobb.jpg

2. How did you create the beams of light in the photo? You use photoshop?

We used "Smoke Detector" Test spray made by GE, just sprayed it in front of the PC...

Old 20th Jun 2012, 15:56   #152
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Soooo nice, like it all will make whoever wins it very happy I'm sure.

It is a shame the AC Ryan blackfire fans aren't made anymore, I had a few of them & they great fans, still got one running on my old 8800GTX on the rig downstairs so they not only look good & provide decent flow but have a good long life in them also.
Old 20th Jun 2012, 16:00   #153
thegyufi
Multimodder

thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Just perfect, for me one of the best of all your mods !
thegyufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 16:38   #154
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
This turned out fantastic. I especially like the shot with the smoke for showing off the headlights.

Yes, the A/C has been struggling to keep up lately (and my wallet struggling to keep up with Xcel...)
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 16:46   #155
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks fantastic!

But your photographer should have corrected the barrel distortion in those pictures - or stop using a wide angle lens for close-ups like that.

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 16:54   #156
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
What a beauty Bill
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 21:06   #157
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
@Cheapskate, crossing fingers that we can do another for them... and recruit some of that "mad munky genuis" into it... I should know in 2 weeks.
Errry body POUND THE HELL out of the contest page!

It would have been nice if they had a budget for milling on this one. The roadster grille I drew up would have fit right in.

I keep flinging c̶r̶a̶p̶ munky genius your way and the clients keep duckin'!
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 21:14   #158
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Holy crap Bill, you keep doing better and better!
Old 20th Jun 2012, 21:18   #159
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Well... it's yet another great project Bill

I really like those themed cases, but they're just not made to sit on a clean desk like in my totally black and white coloured office

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 21:29   #160
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Think it would boost some nice technicolor life into a black & white office jrs.

But might distract people a good bit when they should be working.

Tags
cpu tach, fractal design case mod, hok metajuls paint

View Mode