bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 11th Jun 2012, 21:01   #21
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Excellent work. You've given me some ideas to use with my own Z77. We all would like to see some progress on your Cosmos II, please.

(No sense in not being polite about it.)
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2012, 21:50   #22
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Nothing left to say, this is more than awesome man!!! Great job!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 04:22   #23
m0zes
Minimodder

m0zes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm left a little disappointed unfortunately; disappointed that none of the sites I was checking out computex updates on featured this absolutely brilliant piece of work. Lian-li have goodness knows how many resources and the best they can come up with is a 'train case' that looks more like a tissue box cover and it gets air time. All while this ingenious build doesn't catch a mention, very disappointing indeed.

Paul this is a brilliant piece of work that you’ve executed, the overall design and attention to detail captures the essence of the sabertooth series without relying on the typical military cliques that are so often used. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Last edited by m0zes; 12th Jun 2012 at 04:29.
m0zes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2012, 06:20   #24
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
wow great design, (Kinda looks like a tank that could use a barrel!)
hehe. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout21 View Post
Tron tank, awesome build!!!!
WOw you're right, how come I didn't realize that. hehe thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Carlo View Post
Wicked!! Looks awesome...
thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batiatus View Post
Nicely done Paul... well thought out, I couldn't imagine building this given the short amount of time and yet you have managed to finish it and came out great.
Thank you sir. The pleasure is always mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
Nice awesome design and details Paultan. If U made something to support the PCI cards. Then U could produce it as a TUF bench made my ASUS

Now continue the work on your Cosmos II
Yup! I will start asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
Excellent work. You've given me some ideas to use with my own Z77. We all would like to see some progress on your Cosmos II, please.

(No sense in not being polite about it.)
Go! don't forget to show me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Nothing left to say, this is more than awesome man!!! Great job!
thanks Ang3l!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0zes View Post
I'm left a little disappointed unfortunately; disappointed that none of the sites I was checking out computex updates on featured this absolutely brilliant piece of work. Lian-li have goodness knows how many resources and the best they can come up with is a 'train case' that looks more like a tissue box cover and it gets air time. All while this ingenious build doesn't catch a mention, very disappointing indeed.

Paul this is a brilliant piece of work that you’ve executed, the overall design and attention to detail captures the essence of the sabertooth series without relying on the typical military cliques that are so often used. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Hehe with all honesty, about what you've said, I really wish it happened. But at the same time, I always need to remind myself that not everything always goes according to what we want/expected. But still, I'm very happy about your positive responses. I'm very much glad.
paultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 13:05   #25
GamerIDGoesHere
www.^.com

GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Amazing work Paul, very professional and time efficient! This is a very inspiring case build and I'm aurprised it didn't get more popularity at computex! I'll be starting up a project log soon and hopefully it will look as professional as yours, we will see though.

Very well done!
- Dan
GamerIDGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 19:02   #26
Baguette
Multimodder

Baguette has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
rawr :O

That is all...
Baguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 20:56   #27
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Really awesome how you designed and even created it WITHIN 2 WEEKS!
Hat's off to you!
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 21:32   #28
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Angel OD is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
Hat's off to you!
^^ What L3p said!

I thought I had no life, but this is just insane! In a good way!

I just wish the plaque would have mentioned that you only had 2 weeks to do it!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 21:44   #29
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Insane.

Love it
Nice work man, very original thinking
Coolermaster 600w Silent Pro Corsair Carbide 540 Air
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2012, 22:17   #30
GamerIDGoesHere
www.^.com

GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Also, congrats on getting l3p's support on this! And doing this in 2 weeks was a massive feat!

Really, really well done!
- Dan
GamerIDGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jun 2012, 19:32   #31
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome stuff Paul, wanted to see you do a scratch build for some time & then you go & do one in a week & not just an average one but a flipping awesome one nice to see all your skills come together in such a fast time, I am highly impressed.

Fantastic modding mate & such a different look, looks like some kind of tank.

Wow

stars & rep
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2012, 20:56   #32
paultan
R E V E N T O N

paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.paultan is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerIDGoesHere View Post
Amazing work Paul, very professional and time efficient! This is a very inspiring case build and I'm aurprised it didn't get more popularity at computex! I'll be starting up a project log soon and hopefully it will look as professional as yours, we will see though.

Very well done!
- Dan
Hehe. THanks! It's ok with me if it doesn't get the special attention from the Computex. What matters to me, that I delivered this to Asus just in time and they were very pleased and of course you guys were pleased aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baguette View Post
rawr :O

That is all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
Hat's off to you!
Thanks Peter! Really appreciate it,you visiting here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
^^ What L3p said!

I thought I had no life, but this is just insane! In a good way!

I just wish the plaque would have mentioned that you only had 2 weeks to do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckulz View Post
Insane.

Love it
Nice work man, very original thinking
Thanks! Glad I finished it on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerIDGoesHere View Post
Also, congrats on getting l3p's support on this! And doing this in 2 weeks was a massive feat!

Really, really well done!
- Dan
Thanks! no sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Awesome stuff Paul, wanted to see you do a scratch build for some time & then you go & do one in a week & not just an average one but a flipping awesome one nice to see all your skills come together in such a fast time, I am highly impressed.

Fantastic modding mate & such a different look, looks like some kind of tank.

Wow

stars & rep
Thanks mate! Glad you like this project of mine. If only I had more time I guess I made it a little more fine tuned. No time to test that baby. After assembly and installation of windows I packed it for shipment.
Old 17th Jun 2012, 21:05   #33
Meelobee
Supermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
What happens with it after Computex? Will you get it back or does Asus get to keep it?
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2012, 22:01   #34
paultan
R E V E N T O N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
What happens with it after Computex? Will you get it back or does Asus get to keep it?
They will give it back to me. And they sent me a gift.
Old 18th Jun 2012, 19:37   #35
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
What did they send, perchance?

Hopefully my metal comes in today for me to start working on mine, though I still have to wait until I can figure out how to mask my heart monitor while working. When I start, of course I'll show what I'm working on.
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jun 2012, 20:10   #36
The_Crapman
MD of Mutant Zombie Armies Inc

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Unbeleivable! This is where modding becomes an artform

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 12:06   #37
bluc
Supermodder

bluc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Omfg two weeks to make this?! Awesome! got to be a mod of the month contender or perhaps mod of the year!
Old 20th Jun 2012, 13:32   #38
Pranja
Crazy Wolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
ASUS can only pray that you don't work for competition. XD
You have done great job.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 15:04   #39
paultan
R E V E N T O N

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
What did they send, perchance?

Hopefully my metal comes in today for me to start working on mine, though I still have to wait until I can figure out how to mask my heart monitor while working. When I start, of course I'll show what I'm working on.
It's something big, aluminum and the most powerful at this moment.

sure thing show it to me when you're ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
Unbeleivable! This is where modding becomes an artform
Thanks! I always trty to make every project a form of art.
That's why I only had 4 finished project and 1 is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluc View Post
Omfg two weeks to make this?! Awesome! got to be a mod of the month contender or perhaps mod of the year!
MOTY? thanks. But this one got no chance to be on the top, i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
ASUS can only pray that you don't work for competition. XD
You have done great job.
Hehe. you mean work for their competitors?
Old 20th Jun 2012, 15:44   #40
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultan View Post
MOTY? thanks. But this one got no chance to be on the top, i think.
I'd rather see one you can take your time on to get every last drop of awesomeness into it having said that though, you say you get this project back so you could treat it like a base for a new case mod where you can spend a better time on it, awesome future project.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
armorsuit z77, asus, computex 2012, paultan, sabertooth

View Mode