bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 20th Jun 2012, 09:38   #1
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Monsoon Compression Fitting Six Pack Review

We get our hands on, what could be, the best compression fittings ever; Monsoon's anodised aluminium wonders.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2012...-pack-review/1
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 09:51   #2
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
With the utmost respect to the bit-tech hardware review team - why did it take so long? These have been around for months. I've been using them in builds since the start of this year... It's been at least 5 months since I (a humble system builder) got my hands on my first set of these.

It's a great review of a brilliant product, but I can't help but feel that it's about 4 or 5 months late

[edit]

It may be the spongy customer Wi-Fi connection I'm on at the moment, but none of the images are loading for me. Can someone check them?

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 09:58   #3
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
We're not usually in the habit of reviewing individual watercooling fittings so didn't really see a need to review them when they were released. However, these came our way as part of a group test and they were so good we felt compelled to review them.
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:00   #4
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Pictures aren't working for me.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:05   #5
Combatus

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Rude_Baboon
Pictures aren't working for me.
Errm they're all fine here... In what way are they not working?
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:06   #6
MrP
seeking inspiration

MrP has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
no pictures at all for me, on this review, or the sleeving review
MrP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:06   #7
Skill3d
Multimodder

Skill3d has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Same here, no pictures on both reviews...
Skill3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:07   #8
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
Errm they're all fine here... In what way are they not working?
Clear your cache?

They're not loading for me either and neither are the click to enlarge links.
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:09   #9
Skill3d
Multimodder

Ow they are working in IE, not in Firefox.
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:10   #10
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
Working in Chrome.
longweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:12   #11
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
We're not usually in the habit of reviewing individual watercooling fittings so didn't really see a need to review them when they were released. However, these came our way as part of a group test and they were so good we felt compelled to review them.
I see - that makes a lot of sense, thanks for clarifying For the record, they are without a shadow of a doubt the best fittings I've ever used as well. Bitspower compression fittings come a close second and I've never had problems with a single BP fitting from the hundreds I've used, but these are like Bitspower on steroids

Definitely no pictures on any articles for me this morning either - I just remoted into one of my servers back at base and they didn't load for me there either.

[edit]

I was using FF as well, tried them in IE and they worked.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:18   #12
Combatus

For those that are using FF and the images aren't working, what version of FF are you using? (Help>About Firefox)
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:19   #13
Combatus

I've just cleared my cache and tried IE and FF on another PC and they work on there. Very odd but we'll get to the bottom of it!
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:25   #14
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
For those that are using FF and the images aren't working, what version of FF are you using? (Help>About Firefox)
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:25   #15
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Firefox 13.0.1 here.

Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:26   #16
Skill3d
Multimodder

Firefox 13.0.1 too

Now the bottom one is working on the compression fitting review in FF
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:28   #17
Combatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill3d View Post
Firefox 13.0.1 too

Now the bottom one is working on the compression fitting review in FF
I've just added that - the one with the various coloured barbs? I'll try re-upping all the photos and see what happens.
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:32   #18
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Didn't even know about these thing's but now I do I will probably be using them in my next build.
damien c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:33   #19
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
no problem with images appearing for me (Firefox 12.0)

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2012, 10:36   #20
BigDaddy600
What's a Dremel?

BigDaddy600 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No images for me (except the last one) in FireFox 16.0a
BigDaddy600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
compression fittings, monsoon, watercooling