bit-tech.net

Old 26th Jun 2012, 16:57   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Antec One review

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/201...c-one-review/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2012, 17:06   #2
N17 dizzi
Packet of mints and a Phillips head

N17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming SaiyanN17 dizzi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Loved the 300 and would probably go for this if I was buying a budget system.
N17 dizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2012, 17:13   #3
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.murraynt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I think id stretch and get the 300r. It looks like it's in a different league, haven't actually used one though.
I5 2500K @ 4.8ghz l MSI GD53l 8GB corsair 1600mhz l Asus 5870 v2 NZXT Phantom Red l Zalman X10 Quiet l 60GB Crucial M4l F3 1TB Spinner l X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty l 700Watt Thermaltake l Samsung IPS231 l
Steam: murraynt

Last edited by murraynt; 26th Jun 2012 at 17:24.
murraynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2012, 20:04   #4
Sutura
Modder

Sutura has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I really like this case. I'd love to see it in mATX option. There's something about the soft lines on the top exhaust fan I find really appealing. Hope they make a smaller one as well
Old 26th Jun 2012, 22:29   #5
theshadow2001
Mod Master

theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.
I really hate my antec 900 case. Cable management was a nightmare. Collision issues between hard drives and graphics card. Loud fans. Awkward to do any work in the case. No cutouts for the heatsink. It just goes on. For some reason at the time I bought it, the internet was full of people saying how great it was. Anyway this looks like a slight improvement but not much. Also I notice there doesn't seem to be a hard drive in the example build. Just as well probably as the hard drive bay seems to be a place for cable storage.
theshadow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2012, 23:49   #6
Valinor
Multimodder

Valinor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow2001
I really hate my antec 900 case. Cable management was a nightmare. Collision issues between hard drives and graphics card. Loud fans. Awkward to do any work in the case. No cutouts for the heatsink. It just goes on. For some reason at the time I bought it, the internet was full of people saying how great it was. Anyway this looks like a slight improvement but not much. Also I notice there doesn't seem to be a hard drive in the example build. Just as well probably as the hard drive bay seems to be a place for cable storage.
I'm sure bit-tech didn't like the 900 either..

Oh no, they didn't

So if they're scoring this one well then I'd think that it's definitely improved.

Last edited by Valinor; 26th Jun 2012 at 23:50. Reason: Awfully done (wrong) URL
Valinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jun 2012, 00:29   #7
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I'm not a fan of Antec cases ever since they stopped really focusing on the epic enclosures such as the P1xx series.

Now those were cases. A bit boring yes, but they were quite moddable and generally aesthetically pleasing.
Old 27th Jun 2012, 00:54   #8
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
How does the NZXT Source 210 Elite compare?
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jun 2012, 01:54   #9
wavidek
What's a Dremel?

wavidek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Im thinking to either get this or the 300 but im afraid that the Asus GTX670 DCU II wont fit...and i wanted to be able to SLi in the future
wavidek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jun 2012, 17:02   #10
mikeyman198
Lets pretend this is hilarious.

mikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeyman198 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The 670 will fit fine, they said that a 680 can fit so I'm sure there will be no problems
Old 2nd Jul 2012, 18:25   #11
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyman198
The 670 will fit fine, they said that a 680 can fit so I'm sure there will be no problems
Just make sure power connectors are top and not end mounted!
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 12:36   #12
Vengence93
Modder

Vengence93 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is it me or does that CPU Cooler look like its stretching out just a little
FX 8320, Corsair H80i, M5A97 R2.0 Evo, 8GB LP Vengence RAM 1333Mhz, Sapphire Radeon HD7770 OC Vapour X Edtion, 1TB Samsung F3 Spintpoint, Corsair CXM600W, Scythe 8 Channel fan controller, Samsung BD, 2x AF140mm, 2x CM 120mm. 1680x1050.
Vengence93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 15:14   #13
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I have an Antec Threehundred, which I modded a few years back. And just like the Threehundred this "One" makes a good basis for a casemod.

The only thing I really dislike is the amount of 5.1/4" bays. Two should be more then enough actually, as you can fit an optical drive and a fancontroller or resbay there. Anything more than that is wasted space imho.

In my Threehundred I mounted the HDDs in the 5.1/4" bays which improved airflow alot, and I'd recommend it for the One aswell.

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote