the third for me too

awesome mod
Elladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Sep 2012, 23:32   #62
whatsthatnoise
Modder

whatsthatnoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
[x] third one

Seems to be the one not blocking 70+% of the airflow, too.
whatsthatnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Sep 2012, 05:17   #63
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

masbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dietje1908 View Post
for me no3 also
And congratz on finishing one badass buildlog and pc ofc !
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elladan View Post
the third for me too

awesome mod
Thank you, glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsthatnoise View Post
[x] third one

Seems to be the one not blocking 70+% of the airflow, too.
So V3 it is, thank you for making my life a little bit easier!
Old 11th Sep 2012, 22:25   #64
drlawyer
What's a Dremel?

drlawyer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
masbuskado, not only is this an amazing, unique and impressive build, but the time you took in generating your work log in the context of a story told through the eyes of the Revolutionaries was a real treat.

An epic and unique build with an epic and unique log.
drlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2012, 18:45   #65
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You got my vote, this case looks awesome

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 00:26   #66
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

masbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by drlawyer View Post
masbuskado, not only is this an amazing, unique and impressive build, but the time you took in generating your work log in the context of a story told through the eyes of the Revolutionaries was a real treat.

An epic and unique build with an epic and unique log.
Thanks man, just trying to do something different and challenge myself a little bit... soon I will be building the last project of the SAGA... called OPPREZZORS: Death of the Radicals... but first I need to complete the 2 remaining OPP_A_S

Quote:
Originally Posted by riekmaharg2 View Post
You got my vote, this case looks awesome
Thank you... and thank you!
Old 24th Sep 2012, 00:27   #67
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

You voted for it... so I made it... but first take a look at my favorite one!

...and this is the one I will use!

Old 24th Sep 2012, 03:03   #68
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

One month ago was at the MNPCTech website and right away felt in luv with the Overkill Nautilus F.Grill... at that moment a guy was selling one on ebay so I bought it... but it took like 4 weeks to get here... because the post office lost my package... now that the package is finally home... let work on the new custom back-grill for the Overkill Nautilus...

Taking the proper measures to make the custom back-grill

Here they are... the new custom made Opprezzor Back-Grill and Spacerfor the Overkill Nautilus...

Stay tuned for more!
Old 25th Sep 2012, 18:59   #69
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Coolest scratch build I've seen in a long time...and love how you used the Nautilus grill.
Old 25th Sep 2012, 19:25   #70
Razbit
Modder

Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This looks just awesome
Keep up the good work, mate

Razbit
Razbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:30   #71
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Coolest scratch build I've seen in a long time...and love how you used the Nautilus grill.
Thanks, yeap was planning this for quite long time... just found the way to mod the Nautilus without taking away its beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razbit View Post
This looks just awesome
Keep up the good work, mate

Razbit
Thanks... I will... I will...
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:31   #72
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

The new Side Panel v2 as seen on Facebook!

Candy Red Transparent from my favorite seller: All Powder Paints

The Powder!

Before...

600 Grit Waterproof Sand Paper

An hour later...

Semi-Mirror Surface

without sanding...

The Result...

Powder Coating the Panel...

Meanwhile I decided to Powder coat the Cooler... (I know... I know... heatsink will not dissipate heat and all the bla bla bla that follow after that... jajaja)

[Annihilation Red] GeminII M4

...and this is how the Side Panel should look like... but it is too dark... I will take better picture in the morning!

Stay tuned for more!
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:31   #73
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

[Painting and Assembling]

FIRST LOOK

Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:32   #74
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

[Parts and Hardware]

Stay tuned for More!
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:33   #75
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Modding the Overkill Nautilus Grills from MNPCTech...

Original vs Polished

Original [Left] - Polished [Right]

Very Happy with the overall look... exactly as imagine it when I made the 3D version...

Bonus Pic!

Stay tuned for more!
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:34   #76
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Top-Half Side Panel... since this panel was design to be used with its original custom fan grill... I have to make a little mod to the panel to make it look better with the new grills... so here we go again... cutting time!

More to come!
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:36   #77
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

EXCLUSIVE: [Putting together the Monster]

Stay tuned for more!
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:36   #78
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

[Making the support/hinge that attache the top and bottom part together]

Stay tuned for more!
Old 30th Oct 2012, 20:58   #79
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks awesome!

That red fits nice.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 22:03   #80
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Nice work. I've always liked those overkill fan grilles and you've made them look even better.

View Mode