bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 30th Oct 2012, 22:38   #81
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OMG! those coated/anodized grilles looks fantastic i 2-tone color! have to say the second one beats the first by the grilles absolutely stunning!

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 22:56   #82
dietje1908
Minimodder

dietje1908 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
one of my favorite buildlogs continues...The red is amazing !
dietje1908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2012, 12:35   #83
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masbuskado View Post
Modding the Overkill Nautilus Grills from MNPCTech...

Original [Left] - Polished [Right]

Very Happy with the overall look... exactly as imagine it when I made the 3D version...

Bonus Pic!

Stay tuned for more!
Love what you've done with our fan grill masbuskado!
Old 31st Oct 2012, 15:12   #84
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Man that's an awesome set of custom fans, kinda looks like a reactor of some sort, very impressive

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:28   #85
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

masbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Looks awesome!

That red fits nice.
Thanks, yeap that red look so sexy on it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Nice work. I've always liked those overkill fan grilles and you've made them look even better.
Thanks, me too... always wanted to paint them 2 tones... so after a few years I was able to do it... and it turns out better than I expected...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
OMG! those coated/anodized grilles looks fantastic i 2-tone color! have to say the second one beats the first by the grilles absolutely stunning!
yeap, that's right... luv them... thanks... glad you liked the grill design!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietje1908 View Post
one of my favorite buildlogs continues...The red is amazing !
Thanks... so it's time to your early dose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Love what you've done with our fan grill masbuskado!
Thanks, that was like a dream come true... planning on working on another one of your product in 2013...

Quote:
Originally Posted by riekmaharg2 View Post
Man that's an awesome set of custom fans, kinda looks like a reactor of some sort, very impressive
Thanks, yeap those fans look extremely amazing LEPA did a great job... too bad they had poor customer service but their product is awesome...
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:29   #86
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

masbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The NEW MoBo Tray... v2.0

V2 vs V1

[NEW FEATURES]

Testing the MoBo with the G620 from OPP1

Stay tuned for more!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:47   #87
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Goodies...

That's it for now... stay tuned!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:48   #88
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

A few days ago I received my package from White Light Laser... great service [Recommended]

Also went to my local laser guy and did some parts... so let put this thing together!

Continue in the next post!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:53   #89
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Time to Hide all the long cables... decided NOT to MOD the PSU this time... instead I will try to hide all the cables in the case... good luck to me!

Cable Management

Quick Mod - Need to connect the 2x side fans into the PSU directly without the bulky adapter that came with them... so this is what I came up with!

There you GOOO! ...lock and loaded... posting from Squad Member No. 2!

Things to DO:
- Wire the Power Button
- Mount the SSD
- Make the Top Cover
- Take Final Pictures

Stay tuned for more!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:54   #90
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Making a temporary top cover panel... to test if everything fit in place...

New Part... Top Cover v2

PSU-Cable Cover

Painted!

Stay tuned for More!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:57   #91
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

...and this is the final top cover...

The Scoop!

Meanwhile in Hunterville!

Recessed Fan Grill!

More to come!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 14:58   #92
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Last details...

Next: Final Pictures!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 15:02   #93
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

Final Pictures!!!
I am very happy with the outcome... time to take a few hours brake before starting the next one... jajajaja

Thank you all for watching....
Next: ZEROTR3S
Old 16th Dec 2012, 15:49   #94
Bladesingerz
Hypermodder

Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Very nice final pictures cool acrylic details to !
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 16:12   #95
Ra6
Multimodder

Ra6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is modding.
Nothing more to say!
Ra6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 17:24   #96
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Totally awesome! GJ.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 18:26   #97
Bitwacker
C# forever

Bitwacker has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sir, you are a wizard.
Old 16th Dec 2012, 20:52   #98
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Level of awesomeness: INFINITE.
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 22:30   #99
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Brilliant work dude!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 14:19   #100
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
This was my choice for 1st Place in Cooler Master Competition.

masbuskado's design is exciting before it's even turned-on.

View Mode