bit-tech.net

Old 1st Jul 2012, 22:03   #1
patara
life is wonderful

patara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OverHard

My first project log here : Озорной:

patara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jul 2012, 22:07   #2
GotMod?
Minimodder

GotMod? has yet to learn the way of the DremelGotMod? has yet to learn the way of the DremelGotMod? has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Patara, glad to see you!!!! Waiting for the rest, knowing your skills! )
Привет-привет
Old 1st Jul 2012, 22:49   #3
patara
life is wonderful

patara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Old 6th Jul 2012, 21:56   #4
patara
life is wonderful

: Озорной:

Old 7th Jul 2012, 00:40   #5
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow...
Old 7th Jul 2012, 08:47   #6
patara
life is wonderful

more photo this site, just only Russian-speaking
http://pccooling.ru/showthread.php?1...-OverHard-quot
Old 7th Jul 2012, 11:23   #7
patara
life is wonderful

Old 7th Jul 2012, 12:44   #8
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
This is what I call modding and this is what I love to do. Excellent job my friend I really like your ideas!!!! Mod on!!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 13:10   #9
patara
life is wonderful

thank you friends , do a new top my corps

Last edited by patara; 7th Jul 2012 at 13:18.
Old 7th Jul 2012, 13:11   #10
patara
life is wonderful

I am a bit new photos
Old 7th Jul 2012, 13:17   #11
patara
life is wonderful

Old 7th Jul 2012, 17:51   #12
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow. Ukraine members always make an impressive first post.
I like that you are gluing plexiglas right to the ABS. Most people don't think to do that. They just add more body filler.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 18:09   #13
patara
life is wonderful

it is the third change of this corps already,we do not have sponsion of,all we do the works for the money without a stranger help, I had a pay-envelope anymore, this work was already ready yet half years back,I beg pardon for my English,now proekt is ready on 70%
Old 8th Jul 2012, 05:21   #14
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
Your English is just fine. And your work is amazing!
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2012, 08:47   #15
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this build is really great! chheers mate keep on modding, if you have problem with english try google translate

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2012, 12:23   #16
maestro0428
Master Modder

maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Love the fan grilles. Your work is fun to watch, can't wait for more.
JAllen Labs GT1000- 3770K @ 4.5ghz, 32GB Dominators, ASUS 660GTX OC SLI, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, 4 drive RAID 0 and 3TB storage in a Silverstone Fortress GT03, Logitech G9X Gaming mouse on Razer eXact Mat, Custom built Fostex studio monitors, Yamaha amp, Nvidia Surround 3x23.5 AOC LED LCDs
maestro0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2012, 12:55   #17
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Totally love the look you seem to be going for, like a block of ice or something frozen. Lets see some more !
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: XFX ATI 5870, Primary HDD: 128Gb Kingston SSDNOW 200, Games Drive: 1Tb Toshiba SSHD, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64
HTPC:Case: Gutted out VCR, Motherboard: Asus AT5IONT-I, CPU: Intel Atom D525 @ 1.94Ghz, RAM: 4Gb 1333Mhz Kingston GPU: Nvidia Ion 2, Primary HDD: Hitachi 500Gb, Optical Drive: NEC ND-6500A Laptop Drive, OS: Win 8.1 32
Dave Lister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2012, 16:33   #18
patara
life is wonderful

Friends thank you,today in the morning began hands to polish resin fingers hurt very sat down while to relax and add pictures,I except for this work do another little box, later will create a theme there are while little pictures,and the now promised photos

Old 8th Jul 2012, 17:22   #19
patara
life is wonderful

did trying on

Old 8th Jul 2012, 18:41   #20
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Welcome to bit-tech! As I said earlier your project is very cool!

Так скоро сюда пол моддинг-форума переедет

View Mode