bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 23rd Sep 2012, 22:31   #61
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
There was a time, when I said " ok, this is an another regular watercooled pc", but after I read the whole log, I have to say: man, this is awesome! Great work so far, I really like this unique design!

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 00:33   #62
patara
life is wonderful

patara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyizom View Post
There was a time, when I said " ok, this is an another regular watercooled pc", but after I read the whole log, I have to say: man, this is awesome! Great work so far, I really like this unique design!
many thanks for pleasant words, tried to photograph with high resolution here that turned out: Хлоп:

[IMG]http://overhard.users.photofile.ru/photo/overhard/200784549/xlarge/211749517.jpg[/IM
G]

patara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 19:24   #63
patara
life is wonderful

patara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Old 26th Sep 2012, 16:13   #64
patara
life is wonderful

yesterday prepared and painted canines I want to simulate as threw breaks on case top still it is necessary to paint not less than three times of different shades

Old 27th Sep 2012, 00:18   #65
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Keeps on getting better.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2012, 17:15   #66
patara
life is wonderful

thanks I want to make mad result of effects on painting

now it was necessary to work plentifully as an emery paper that layer were shown
Old 28th Sep 2012, 20:35   #67
patara
life is wonderful

almost finished painting now it was necessary to varnish

Old 30th Sep 2012, 00:20   #68
patara
life is wonderful

filled in with epoksidny pitch of an opening in the work name I will put illumination later

Old 2nd Oct 2012, 13:52   #69
patara
life is wonderful

flooded the name now it was necessary to make illumination

Old 2nd Oct 2012, 20:27   #70
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Really nice paint effects & modding.
Looks bad ass on close ups & at a distance.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Oct 2012, 23:22   #71
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Really nice paint effects & modding.
Looks bad ass on close ups & at a distance.
I think soon I can finish more many details the most interesting will ahead
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 11:57   #72
patara
life is wonderful

Old 3rd Oct 2012, 12:23   #73
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
I love your work dude but please consider not posting full res pics. You would probably get way more people watching if it didn't take 30 minutes to loade the photos.
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 12:42   #74
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
I love your work dude but please consider not posting full res pics. You would probably get way more people watching if it didn't take 30 minutes to loade the photos.
I with you agree concerning permission, but at the main forum where I communicate with fans of a moding people ask photos in good, big permission to see fine details of painting, I then on bit - техе will add a photo with small permission that to you was comfortable to view build process : Большой палец:
Old 4th Oct 2012, 14:17   #75
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool! I like it, especially the color scheme!

И правильно что на моддинге.ру не постишь - шли бы они со своими "умными" мнениями
Old 4th Oct 2012, 23:22   #76
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurika View Post
Cool! I like it, especially the color scheme!

И правильно что на моддинге.ру не постишь - шли бы они со своими "умными" мнениями
я привык не перед кем не отчитыватся вот и все,поэтому не вижу смысла там постить: Большой палец:

changed the decision on the tank which on a facade of its casing the hole through which won't be already cut fans will be visible on a half
Old 6th Oct 2012, 02:04   #77
patara
life is wonderful

cut a hole under fans a flask decided not to put

Old 6th Oct 2012, 13:01   #78
patara
life is wonderful

Old 6th Oct 2012, 16:16   #79
patara
life is wonderful

Old 6th Oct 2012, 21:27   #80
patara
life is wonderful

flooded epoxy pitch now it will be necessary to grind and lacquer

View Mode