bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which is your choice of Mod Of The Month?
600t Graphite by Fatrix 29 10.39%
APASF (A Post-Apocalyptic Steampunk Future) by Luciel 112 40.14%
Mass Effect 3 - NZXT Switch 810 Build by mybadomen 54 19.35%
Omega Desk by Squigly 103 36.92%
SR2 Build by B NEGATIVE 40 14.34%
The Blade Desk by Bladesingerz 17 6.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 279. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6th Jul 2012, 08:46   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mod Of The Month June 2012

Get voting...
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 09:29   #2
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Some very good workmanship in there and a couple of projects that I'd missed.

Very nice. Votes placed...
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 09:31   #3
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats to all nominee's!!! Truly an honor to be in the mix ;-)

Last edited by Squigly; 6th Jul 2012 at 09:56.
Squigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 10:51   #4
do_it_anyway
Supermodder

do_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldo_it_anyway has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
FYI - page 1 - the prizes, you've put the fan grill 1st and second, althought the description of the first is for the monitor.

In regards to the article, some amazing workmanship as always.
do_it_anyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 11:39   #5
stallo709
Multimodder

stallo709 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelstallo709 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My vote goes to steampunk by luciel..compliment to all
stallo709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 12:06   #6
Quazzi
What's a Dremel?

Quazzi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Omega desk a real winner... good luck Squigly!
Quazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 12:43   #7
Luciel
Lamptron Europe

Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Congrats to al the nominees, and thank you very much, its an honour for me to be nominated for MOTM on here! :____ )
Luciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 13:05   #8
MadBandit
What's a Dremel?

MadBandit has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
^^ some awesome work by all of the entrants.

but for me, the steampunk get the nod.
MadBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 13:06   #9
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Thanks for the nomination! Wasnt really expecting it and im not finished!!

Good luck to all nominations!
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 14:15   #10
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Everyone +1 from me.

Fatrix DIY air brushing & nice use of stencils with the freestyle airbrushing, no update on his log for a while but a vote anyway.

Luciel, with out the box modding like this it's clear to me Luciel is a modder to keep an eye on to see what awesomeness comes from him or her, I don't know & to be honest I don't know with a few modders really but that doesn't change the fact I like what I'm seeing them make.
Post-apocalyptic style meets steampunk is indeed a totally badass combination for a theme & I totally approve of the practice, mod on mate.

mybadomen, It's very nicely done & some nice touches I've not seen before, nice tube work as well as everything else.

Squigly, Nice desk, nice curves, nice detail nice overall form, will look amazing when complete, 1 more time, nice.

B NEGATIVE, B POSITIVE you have a real nice performance rig that is also looking goooood & you have now been nominated. XD

Bladesingerz, Awesome proof that you don't NEED a kickass factory to make a perfectly good, functional & nice desk case I do like modders who recognise this fact & just go right ahead & do it.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 15:23   #11
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
All mods are awesome, but B Negative has my vote this time
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 15:25   #12
bundymania
Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

bundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
APASF looks grrrreat
bundymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 15:28   #13
RustyTool
Modder

RustyTool has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciel View Post
its an honour for me to be nominated for MOTM on here! :____ )
it's an honor for us to have u around m8. I really like your creativity
RustyTool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 15:48   #14
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
love the Post apocalyptic look of Luciel's build. So much creativity and use of original materials (I dont think I've seen picture frames in a mod before..)
Meelobee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 16:39   #15
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by do_it_anyway
FYI - page 1 - the prizes, you've put the fan grill 1st and second, althought the description of the first is for the monitor.

In regards to the article, some amazing workmanship as always.
Oops, well spotted, thanks!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 17:05   #16
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Dk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My vote goes for Luciel too, because the mod is really unique made with great sills by a guy with a real imagination
Dk_vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 19:22   #17
Bladesingerz
Hypermodder

Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thank you so much for the nomination! Its truly an honor to be contending!

Best of luck to all the contenders, I was following most of the mods that got nominated, but really, all the mods this month are AMAZING!

~Blade
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jul 2012, 19:58   #18
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Congrats to al the nominees. Some really good mods in between. Good luck to all contenders.
Old 6th Jul 2012, 20:00   #19
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I voted for 3 projects. 2 of em are desk builds
Old 6th Jul 2012, 21:13   #20
wbdog206
Supermodder

wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Great work as always.
It's hard to pick which ones to vote for.
Good luck all.

View Mode