bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 7th Aug 2012, 00:53   #61
abbas-it
We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

abbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Black Widow Continued

hi guys, the black widow (even though not exactly finished, has already been to 3 exhibitions together with the PC-Reforged, Phenom VS:Venom and Wicked Widow Keyboard set i made. By the way, you can also almost see the 360 turntable i made upon which the Black Widow is placed. I will be posting the worklog for it after the DCMM too. I managed to make a table that turn with 3 revs a minute and delivers the 220volt required too without any contact rings at all. it can even turn my weight. total cost only 30 euros. perfect for demo purposes.
The consumenta in Nürnberg, a small Festival in Nürnberg and the YOU2012 in Berlin.
Here are some fotos i made there. Like I said, not exactly finished yet though.

[IMG]http://we-mod-it.com/index.php?page
=
Attachment&attachmentID=3109&h=91b3c4179a1a9d2e502 832dd421e004134a949fe[/IMG]
more to come...
abbas-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 03:37   #62
AlderonnX
Multimodder

AlderonnX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice!!

Also If you get a friend request from a Giant drinking a Mountain Dew on Facebook thats me...
AlderonnX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2012, 17:41   #63
abbas-it

abbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Goooooooooooodddddddd mooooooornnningggggggggg BIT-TECH
I am over the moon guys, I was just at the German Casemodding Championship and
i really didnt think i would be able to top my results of 1 gold and 2 silver from 2011.
But wonders never sieze.
I won 5 Trophies.
Gold with The Black Widow as Best Case-Construction

Gold with the RENEGADE, The Public Enemy as best Case Modification

Gold with the RENEGADE, The Public Enemy as the best in Cases on the Move

Silver with The Wicked Widow Keyboard Set

and Silver in 24 Hour Live Modding Challenge with my WDHC (together with Johannes Loew)

unbelievable. Noone has ever won 5 tropies and 3 of them in gold sofar at the DCMM so i am realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy proud and honored.
most of all though for the RENEGADE which has really been a modding odyssey
Old 25th Aug 2012, 18:17   #64
Blooddrunken
In Flames we Trust

Blooddrunken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
congrats to you for all trophies
Blooddrunken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2012, 18:38   #65
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
big ups bud!!!
Old 25th Aug 2012, 19:22   #66
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congrats !
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2012, 20:15   #67
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Feels weird commenting on 3 different things but you've been a busy modder so copy paste is in order.

Think I expressed how impressed I am with your massive creativity abbas a good few times already the trophies officially acknowledge it, congrats dude, 5 tropies in 1 event, that's a heck of a feat.

Got to say I think I'd like that 24 hour challenge but are you allowed to go at that with a plan but you just have to make it in the 24 hours?, bet it's a lot of fun, I'm quite used to modathons.

Keep on modding abbas.

I imagine it might be tempting to mod 1 of the tropies to support a tiny PC.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2012, 20:36   #68
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congrats on the prizes, you deserved them.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 14:45   #69
abbas-it

thanks everyone, was one hell of a modding year. but more is to come, bigger better stronger baby. 2013 will be a real killer again, so many brilliant ideas, i cant sleep.
Old 1st Nov 2012, 17:27   #70
RustyTool
Modder

RustyTool has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
congrats for this awesome build. it's unique. u really deserved the prizes!!
what kind of wood did u use for this?
I couldn't find if it was mentioned before.
RustyTool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2012, 01:16   #71
jamsand
Ultramodder

jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.
couldn't have pm'd him?....gratz btw
jamsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 08:35   #72
abbas-it

Got to say I think I'd like that 24 hour challenge but are you allowed to go at that with a plan but you just have to make it in the 24 hours?, bet it's a lot of fun, I'm quite used to modathons.
I imagine it might be tempting to mod 1 of the tropies to support a tiny PC

sorry for the late replies guys,
well you can take plans and stencils bit are not allowed to mark and draw any concrete forms on your materials. they check and want to see you actually tracing everything on to your ply and plexi etc.. tools, materials, building stuff and other selfmade helper tools especially for the challenge are allowed.

congrats for this awesome build. it's unique. u really deserved the prizes!!
I couldn't find if it was mentioned before.congrats for this awesome build. it's unique. u really deserved the prizes!!
I couldn't find if it was mentioned before.

if you meant the BLACK WIDOW, well it made of ply at the sides and bent furneer layerd bendable wood on the frant and back. can now even be bought as bendable play wood. the grain is all in one direction so it bends that way easily.

View Mode