1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod of the Month Mod of the Month July 2012

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by CardJoe, 6 Aug 2012.

?

Which is your choice of Mod Of The Month?

1. BIO-A10 by E.E.L. Ambiense

38 vote(s)
    29.9%
  2. Black and White by Dk_vr

26 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. EVOLUTION/ P3XON by shrop

22 vote(s)
    17.3%
  4. SOUL TREE AVATAR by DEFCON Emy

35 vote(s)
    27.6%
  5. Tainted Freshly Squeezed by barfastic

35 vote(s)
    27.6%
  6. The Black Widow by abbas-it

30 vote(s)
    23.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Get voting in MOTM this month!

Remember you can vote multiple times!

2. Baz

Baz I work for Corsair

I'm a sucker for black and orange, so got to be Tainted Freshly Squeezed by barfastic.

3. AverageNinja

AverageNinja Almost an EpicNinja

P3XON has my vote this time!

4. whyte

whyte What's a Dremel?

Tainted Freshly Squeezed is lovely, but I have to give my vote to BIO-A10 by E.E.L. Ambiense. It blows be away every time I visit the thread.

5. Luciel

Luciel Needs more rust

Congrats to all the nominees!! On a side note, it says mod of the month march 2012 on the pull down menu :D

6. Balder

Balder Calmer than a monk on morphine

EEL all the way, I'm having a man crush on him, just for the awesomeness of his casemodding ofc...

7. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

Wow, yet another loser tag I can add to my sig! Thanks, B-T! :hehe:

In all seriousness, it's an absolute honor as always. It's always a pleasure being on the forum, even if I can't be on nearly as much as I used to due to time-restraints and offspring. I still appreciate this community above all others and always will. In fact, I pretty much only post here now. I'll post at CraigBru's forum as well, but that's it. I don't cheat on a forum that treats its members right. And you guys even rub my feet for me on occasion, so thanks for that as well. :thumb: I love you too, Bit-Tech! Now, if I can just find a pic of Antony so I can surround him with some hearts or something, because that is a shepherd's-pie-of-a-man right there, am I right?

Deepest congrats to all the nominees! It's an honor being among all these awesome builds. My vote had to go to EVOLUTION/ P3XON though. I appreciate the miniscule details; especially details that not a lot of people would catch. And I still love cuttin' on a LiLi!

Thanks, Whyte for the support! It's greatly appreciated! And Balder, thanks man! But you should know that I'm not that kind of EEL! :lol:

8. abbas-it

abbas-it We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

wow, what should i say. its more than an honor to be nominated together with all these great case artists. congrats guys to you all too. and thanks to bit-tech. My
    "Renegade, the Public Enemy" was nominated in may even though it wasnt and still isnt totally completed, and now the Black Widow wich is certainly not complete and fully posted yet.
    An honor, thanks thanks thanks..
    For all who are interesteyd. I will be at the German Case Modding Championship with both machines. Its at the Gamescom in Cologne from 15th till 19th of August. Do pop by if possible.

9. barfastic

barfastic What's a Dremel?

Hey all!

First off i want to Congratulate all the contestants. All the mods are AMAZNIG. I also want to say it is an honor to be even qualified against these superb and individual builds. Such great vision and such talent, everyone is a winner!

Dk_vr - Amazing open air system with amazing and subtle lighting!
    shrop - Im loving the Blue and the custom window
    DEFCON Emy - Where to start and where to end?! So many amterials, and the idea is /drool!
    abbas-it - I am envious of your woodworking skills! Ive been following the black widow for a while now, and it is truly art!
    E.E.L. Ambiense - Your attention to detail is superb, and although i have not posted on your log, im stunnned!

Furthermore, i want to say thank you to such a GREAT community, even though im not as active as i would like to be (replying, posting etc) ive been a silent viewer for over 2 years!

In all honesty my vote went to E.E.L. His worklog is fantastic, and he nevers stops to amaze me!

Nonetheless whoever the winner is, i think everyone should be proud of their hard work, and keep doing waht they love!

10. Balder

Balder Calmer than a monk on morphine

Pfft, I'm married with children! but it still stand your log and mod is pure awesome, I hope you wont get another loser tag..

11. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Noooooooo!!!! :D

12. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Wait wait! I think I have one photo of our Antony on a big heart background...... where... is... it... ** looking for a photo on hard drive** :D

13. shrop

shrop El Jefe of Sleeving

I really appreciate being nominated! Thanks to all at Bit-Tech and good luck to all those nominated!

14. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

shrop all the way for me, but good luck to the rest of the guys as well. All fantastic projects :)

15. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

A weird month as there was only one project I found inspiring...

16. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

E.E.L. confessed I love him after seeing his first update :lol: what?, was my first viewing of an E.E.L log & he's awesome :D awesome modding & outstanding cheerful fun logging, absolutely a must see log I really do think so, very creative on everything in the log, quality, very masterful logging & modding. :)

Dk_vr I really like the lit up acrylic sandwich panel rig, very nice & very accurate looking. :)

shrop Nice modding & show worthy watercooling for first timer, awesome, my first time water was awful. :D

DEFCON Emy I just know this will be an incredible project. :)

barfastic nice sharp zingy mod, you make that motherboard look awesome. :)

abbas-it PC, renegade & black widow :jawdrop: severe awesomeness I really am very much blown away by the awesome creativity & no fear of a crazy challenge he shows, abbas is a flipping brilliant modder, big badass & sooooo awesome, very inspiring creator. :D

Thank awesome thinkers for mulitvote, everyone can have 1, works in progress & I see MOTM purely to give a vote of confidence & recognition for projects coming together & to highlight ones we miss. :D

I joined facebook recently & the difference between "normal" people & people who have an interest they are enthusiastic about & case modders/scratch builders is astonishing to me, I've been amongst the best of the internet in the land of mod, 100% sure of that, FB brings my spirit down & makes me feel weird & empty, creative places with inspiring people everywhere you look really make it rise. :rock:

17. AverageNinja

p3xon almost third! I hope he wins :)

18. AverageNinja

I've got to say Tainted Freshly Squeezed looks amazing too.
    But still my vote is with P3XON.

19. Tonyevol

Tonyevol What's a Dremel?

Every month is really hard to take a choice....as it can be seen by the equilibrium in poll.....at the end would be only a winner.....so fight hard guys and best wishes to all partecipants :D

20. KryptiK

KryptiK What's a Dremel?

Awesome! They all look so stunning:blush:
    love the ability to cast more than one vote

I gotta give abbas-it some cheesecake for The Black Widow since I love its uniqueness and awesome curves :thumb: