bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which is your choice of Mod Of The Month?
BIO-A10 by E.E.L. Ambiense 39 26.35%
Black and White by Dk_vr 28 18.92%
EVOLUTION/ P3XON by shrop 26 17.57%
SOUL TREE AVATAR by DEFCON Emy 45 30.41%
Tainted Freshly Squeezed by barfastic 37 25.00%
The Black Widow by abbas-it 33 22.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 6th Aug 2012, 07:59   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Mod of the Month July 2012

Get voting in MOTM this month!

Remember you can vote multiple times!

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 14:04   #2
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm a sucker for black and orange, so got to be Tainted Freshly Squeezed by barfastic.
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 16:01   #3
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
P3XON has my vote this time!
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 16:41   #4
whyte
Multimodder

whyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwhyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tainted Freshly Squeezed is lovely, but I have to give my vote to BIO-A10 by E.E.L. Ambiense. It blows be away every time I visit the thread.
Old 6th Aug 2012, 17:26   #5
Luciel
Lamptron Europe

Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Congrats to all the nominees!! On a side note, it says mod of the month march 2012 on the pull down menu
Luciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 19:51   #6
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
EEL all the way, I'm having a man crush on him, just for the awesomeness of his casemodding ofc...
Old 7th Aug 2012, 02:19   #7
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
Wow, yet another loser tag I can add to my sig! Thanks, B-T!

In all seriousness, it's an absolute honor as always. It's always a pleasure being on the forum, even if I can't be on nearly as much as I used to due to time-restraints and offspring. I still appreciate this community above all others and always will. In fact, I pretty much only post here now. I'll post at CraigBru's forum as well, but that's it. I don't cheat on a forum that treats its members right. And you guys even rub my feet for me on occasion, so thanks for that as well. I love you too, Bit-Tech! Now, if I can just find a pic of Antony so I can surround him with some hearts or something, because that is a shepherd's-pie-of-a-man right there, am I right?

Deepest congrats to all the nominees! It's an honor being among all these awesome builds. My vote had to go to EVOLUTION/ P3XON though. I appreciate the miniscule details; especially details that not a lot of people would catch. And I still love cuttin' on a LiLi!

Thanks, Whyte for the support! It's greatly appreciated! And Balder, thanks man! But you should know that I'm not that kind of EEL!
LilyPC V.2 - in progressBIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumière Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 06:03   #8
abbas-it
We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

abbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
wow, what should i say. its more than an honor to be nominated together with all these great case artists. congrats guys to you all too. and thanks to bit-tech. My
"Renegade, the Public Enemy" was nominated in may even though it wasnt and still isnt totally completed, and now the Black Widow wich is certainly not complete and fully posted yet.
An honor, thanks thanks thanks..
For all who are interesteyd. I will be at the German Case Modding Championship with both machines. Its at the Gamescom in Cologne from 15th till 19th of August. Do pop by if possible.
abbas-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 08:16   #9
barfastic
Multimodder

barfastic has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hey all!

First off i want to Congratulate all the contestants. All the mods are AMAZNIG. I also want to say it is an honor to be even qualified against these superb and individual builds. Such great vision and such talent, everyone is a winner!

Dk_vr - Amazing open air system with amazing and subtle lighting!
shrop - Im loving the Blue and the custom window
DEFCON Emy - Where to start and where to end?! So many amterials, and the idea is /drool!
abbas-it - I am envious of your woodworking skills! Ive been following the black widow for a while now, and it is truly art!
E.E.L. Ambiense - Your attention to detail is superb, and although i have not posted on your log, im stunnned!

Furthermore, i want to say thank you to such a GREAT community, even though im not as active as i would like to be (replying, posting etc) ive been a silent viewer for over 2 years!

In all honesty my vote went to E.E.L. His worklog is fantastic, and he nevers stops to amaze me!

Nonetheless whoever the winner is, i think everyone should be proud of their hard work, and keep doing waht they love!
barfastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 08:22   #10
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.E.L. Ambiense View Post
And Balder, thanks man! But you should know that I'm not that kind of EEL!
Pfft, I'm married with children! but it still stand your log and mod is pure awesome, I hope you wont get another loser tag..
Old 7th Aug 2012, 08:42   #11
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.E.L. Ambiense View Post
Wow, yet another loser tag I can add to my sig! Thanks, B-T!

I love you too, Bit-Tech! Now, if I can just find a pic of Antony so I can surround him with some hearts or something, because that is a shepherd's-pie-of-a-man right there, am I right?
Noooooooo!!!!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 09:07   #12
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
Wait wait! I think I have one photo of our Antony on a big heart background...... where... is... it... ** looking for a photo on hard drive**
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 13:18   #13
shrop
El Jefe of Sleeving

shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.shrop is definitely a rep cheat.
I really appreciate being nominated! Thanks to all at Bit-Tech and good luck to all those nominated!

Steel Series 6G MX Blacks /Choc Mini MX Blues / Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 Anthracite/ Poker 2 with 45g MX Blacks/ Dell AT101W/ Beige Filco TKL 45g MX Black / V60 Mini MX Brown
shrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 15:01   #14
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
shrop all the way for me, but good luck to the rest of the guys as well. All fantastic projects
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2012, 15:47   #15
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
A weird month as there was only one project I found inspiring...
Old 7th Aug 2012, 23:53   #16
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
E.E.L. confessed I love him after seeing his first update what?, was my first viewing of an E.E.L log & he's awesome awesome modding & outstanding cheerful fun logging, absolutely a must see log I really do think so, very creative on everything in the log, quality, very masterful logging & modding.

Dk_vr I really like the lit up acrylic sandwich panel rig, very nice & very accurate looking.

shrop Nice modding & show worthy watercooling for first timer, awesome, my first time water was awful.

DEFCON Emy I just know this will be an incredible project.

barfastic nice sharp zingy mod, you make that motherboard look awesome.

abbas-it PC, renegade & black widow severe awesomeness I really am very much blown away by the awesome creativity & no fear of a crazy challenge he shows, abbas is a flipping brilliant modder, big badass & sooooo awesome, very inspiring creator.

Thank awesome thinkers for mulitvote, everyone can have 1, works in progress & I see MOTM purely to give a vote of confidence & recognition for projects coming together & to highlight ones we miss.

I joined facebook recently & the difference between "normal" people & people who have an interest they are enthusiastic about & case modders/scratch builders is astonishing to me, I've been amongst the best of the internet in the land of mod, 100% sure of that, FB brings my spirit down & makes me feel weird & empty, creative places with inspiring people everywhere you look really make it rise.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2012, 13:54   #17
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
p3xon almost third! I hope he wins
Old 8th Aug 2012, 14:18   #18
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

I've got to say Tainted Freshly Squeezed looks amazing too.
But still my vote is with P3XON.
Old 9th Aug 2012, 11:33   #19
Tonyevol
What's a Dremel?

Tonyevol has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Every month is really hard to take a choice....as it can be seen by the equilibrium in poll.....at the end would be only a winner.....so fight hard guys and best wishes to all partecipants
Tonyevol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2012, 11:54   #20
KryptiK
Minimodder

KryptiK has yet to learn the way of the DremelKryptiK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome! They all look so stunning
love the ability to cast more than one vote

I gotta give abbas-it some cheesecake for The Black Widow since I love its uniqueness and awesome curves
KryptiK is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode