bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Oct 2012, 15:39   #101
Phame
Always making COFFEE.

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Congrats dude, such an inspiration!

Also cheers for the a heatsink idea, they look good orange! xD

Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2012, 18:54   #102
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow it looks cool and still cool every time i look it, its just amazing. But can u put up preformance stats? Like : temp, CPU speed, GPU speed, and That beast raid speed. And some benchmarks woluld be nice to. Over all every thing if it is possible . Ill keep thumbs up for u .
Thank you.
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 14:16   #103
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I think, for me, your greatest achievement in this build was getting the finished thing down those stairs . When we visit my mother in law (just outside Groningen) I have enough trouble getting myself and a bag down (same layout).

I loved the L3p D3sk project and to see this get put into production is awesome, best of luck to you.
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 14:30   #104
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm dissapointed that this was the first time I saw this project. Such awesome work, personally I like this one a lot better then the original and that blew my mind. If I had the cash/space I would definitly be ordering once they become available. On the other hand my boss thinks its awesome so you could be expecting an email from Australia .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Oct 2012, 23:08   #105
soulbadguy1
What's a Dremel?

soulbadguy1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
how much how much
soulbadguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Oct 2012, 05:36   #106
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Almost 2K American IIRC.

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2012, 23:51   #107
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cause I got a few hours left to sleep I will get back on the previous replies tomorrow

Cross back to her room

That went much faster somehow

A few orders with my last available money

So assembled it right away.

I like the new block a lot ... except the pci plate sticks out a bit.

So tried to bend it without a folding machine.

I'm satisfied with the result.

Draining the right loop ... by blowing on it

Swap the blocks.

Tight fit!

Got a (spam) mail with an offer to order posters in 100x75cm format for €4,90 each ... So thought I could try it for that amount of money.
I really think they succeeded! Nice to fill up the empty walls

For who's interested in these big format photos..
-> http://www.l3p.nl/files/Poster/ <-

And testing the loop again.

Small photo shoot

And playing around with the effects of RGB.
This has to be the weirdest color ... red completely disappears.

Getting both systems running again.

Idle usage .... oops.

That evening Shawn came with the cool idea to use the RGB leds, meant for the legs, in the lamps next to the desk.
First thing I did in the morning .. but the effect wasn't really visible cause of the sunlight.

But at night ... wow

Personally I like clear white ...

....and blue/purple most.

Here a video of the RGB effect .. and testing the speakers

Till the next update!
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2012, 00:04   #108
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks great. My favourite is red.

I have question-you are using KVM switch for those pc's,right?
Will there be multimonitor setup for both pc's or you will be using KVM switches for that?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2012, 00:36   #109
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Loving the lamp idea.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2012, 01:20   #110
Magmatwister
Minimodder

Magmatwister has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very impressive, the LED part is particularly interesting, might have to look into doing something like that for my next build This entire thing must have cost a pretty penny though, guess you get what you pay for
Magmatwister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2012, 01:40   #111
Bladesingerz
Hypermodder

Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Haha awesome idea with the lamps!
What tubing are you using btw? Looks good.
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2012, 04:49   #112
Mechh69

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I started to say to my self why spend money on a new card and then I remembered you said that they took your cards at the end of the show. Nice job of folding the bracket with out use of a bending machine. I can't say I like all the circles on the blocks but I guess that's a personal opinion. The lamp idea was cool, looking good back set up, I would hate to see what my single system is puling at the wall just browsing.

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Old 29th Oct 2012, 23:46   #113
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSebaSXx View Post
To be honest.... I just let out a rather loud "WTF" followed by "I want one of those!" when I saw this picture:
Considering that it is 4AM here... I really hope the neighbors did no hear my screaming... They might think I was getting abused somehow.
Well maybe (hopefully) I brought ASUS on some idea's with this.
Thanks m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phame View Post
Congrats dude, such an inspiration!
Also cheers for the a heatsink idea, they look good orange! xD
Thanks man!
Checked them in your buildlog, they actually look way better then mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
Wow it looks cool and still cool every time i look it, its just amazing. But can u put up preformance stats? Like : temp, CPU speed, GPU speed, and That beast raid speed. And some benchmarks woluld be nice to. Over all every thing if it is possible . Ill keep thumbs up for u .
Thank you.
Certainly will as soon as I have some time for that, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almightyrastus View Post
I think, for me, your greatest achievement in this build was getting the finished thing down those stairs . When we visit my mother in law (just outside Groningen) I have enough trouble getting myself and a bag down (same layout).
I loved the L3p D3sk project and to see this get put into production is awesome, best of luck to you.
Thanks a lot Almightyrastus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
I'm dissapointed that this was the first time I saw this project. Such awesome work, personally I like this one a lot better then the original and that blew my mind. If I had the cash/space I would definitly be ordering once they become available. On the other hand my boss thinks its awesome so you could be expecting an email from Australia .
Thanks for the compliment The boy 4rm oz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Looks great. My favourite is red.
I have question-you are using KVM switch for those pc's,right?
Will there be multimonitor setup for both pc's or you will be using KVM switches for that?
I don't use a KVM yet, just use 2 separate keyboards and mice.
The monitor has 2 inputs so also switch able with one button.
I really have no clue yet how to switch because I don't have the funds for a triple screen setup yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmatwister View Post
Very impressive, the LED part is particularly interesting, might have to look into doing something like that for my next build This entire thing must have cost a pretty penny though, guess you get what you pay for
Thanks Magma!
Well using RGB leds is quite easy with all these ready-to-go sets on the market. Just give it a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesingerz View Post
Haha awesome idea with the lamps!
What tubing are you using btw? Looks good.
Dank je
I used Feser transparent UV tube in this build ... not sure if I'm ever going to use that again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
I started to say to my self why spend money on a new card and then I remembered you said that they took your cards at the end of the show. Nice job of folding the bracket with out use of a bending machine. I can't say I like all the circles on the blocks but I guess that's a personal opinion. The lamp idea was cool, looking good back set up, I would hate to see what my single system is puling at the wall just browsing.
Thanks for your reply Mechh69
An energy meter isn't that expensive any more (about €15 here), sometimes quite handy
Old 30th Oct 2012, 02:51   #114
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
It was quite a long time i listened to that song, brings back memories !

It sure looks best in white !, eaven with the light inside the case!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 13:05   #115
Mechh69

Now if you could figure out how to control the desk and the lights separately that would be cool!

Old 31st Oct 2012, 18:44   #116
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Okay, this might be a bit silly question but i have seen you guys doing it,
How you change Thread name? i just simply don't find an answer for that from anywhere...
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2012, 20:00   #117
l3p
www.^.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
It was quite a long time i listened to that song, brings back memories !
It sure looks best in white !, eaven with the light inside the case!
When I listen music it's the top1000 of all days or ID&T top 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
Now if you could figure out how to control the desk and the lights separately that would be cool!
That would be very very easy ... just plug in an extra rgb controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilisko View Post
Okay, this might be a bit silly question but i have seen you guys doing it,
How you change Thread name? i just simply don't find an answer for that from anywhere...
It's not really a silly question
Go to your topic start post -> Edit post -> Go advanced

That's all
Old 1st Nov 2012, 18:01   #118
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
When I listen music it's the top1000 of all days or ID&T top 500

That would be very very easy ... just plug in an extra rgb controller

It's not really a silly question
Go to your topic start post -> Edit post -> Go advanced

That's all
Thanks mate, i never even got in my mind it could be in the first post.
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2012, 21:20   #119
soulbadguy1
What's a Dremel?

soulbadguy1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
how much is the singel desk
soulbadguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2012, 21:28   #120
l3p
www.^.nl

soulbadguy, please read the startpost

View Mode