bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Aug 2012, 12:49   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
AMD releases Catalyst 12.8

Brings official support for Windows 8, DirectX 11.1:
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...atalyst-12-8/1
Gareth Halfacree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 18:13   #2
teppic
Ultramodder

teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.teppic is definitely a rep cheat.
This also fixes the Skyrim HUD problem that the betas (official and leaked) suffered, while providing a lot better performance in the game too.
Old 16th Aug 2012, 21:32   #3
K.I.T.T.
Hasselhoff™ Inside

K.I.T.T. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As much as i will stand by ATi (i know it's AMD these days)...they've also broken hardware acceleration in Firefox for me, about 15 minutes after FF launches the renderer glitches as you scroll pages and then FF crashes.

This is in my experience at least. Good to see it's business as usual in the driver labs. XD
Old 17th Aug 2012, 10:38   #4
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If I didn't download the 12.7 beta driver, does this include all the performance updates that 12.7 included?
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2012, 04:36   #5
BrandonRea33
What's a Dremel?

BrandonRea33 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been having graphic artifact problems with an xfx r7950 in Windows 8 Pro RTM in GTA 4, Call of Duty Black Ops, and Dirt 3, it is not a problem with the card because I have to problems in Windows 7 with 12.6 drivers, it's either Windows 8 or AMD's drivers that is causing it
BrandonRea33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amd, amd catalyst, catalyst, directx 11.1, drivers, radeon, windows 8