bit-tech.net

Old 16th Aug 2012, 21:41   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Dark Preview

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...dark-preview/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 21:54   #2
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Looks like it could be good! Can't wait to see more closer to release.
Old 16th Aug 2012, 21:58   #3
Jaybles
Hypermodder

Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Jaybles - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Sounds an awful lot like Dishonoured.
-You can play the entire game without killing anyone, the developer says airily.
-Instantly teleport short distances
-Pounce unseen from the shadows

Obviously these are only 3 mechanics that I've chosen and the game could bare no resemblance whatsoever.

Colour me intrigued.
i7 950 @ 3.8 1.192v|Noctua NH-U12P SE2|Asus P6X58D-E|12 GB DDR3 1600|1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3|Samsung 830 64GB|XFX Double D R7950|Asus Xonar DG|Antec Quattro 850w|Bitfenix Colossus|Dell U2311H|Dell E173FP
Steam|PSN:nythraln
Jaybles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Aug 2012, 23:09   #4
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yeah. This game is nothing like Dishonored, it just has some similar sounding features.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 16th Aug 2012, 23:10   #5
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

On the other hand, I played Dishonored at the show yesterday and...holy ****. That game is amazing and I will try and write about it as soon as I can.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 17th Aug 2012, 13:31   #6
Phil Rhodes
Hypernobber

Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Sounds quite promising, actually. For a console game.
Phil Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Aug 2012, 09:41   #7
Adnoctum
Kill_All_Humans

Adnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for president
I think a combination of the flawed greatness of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines and the overpowering stench of the recently laid Twilight turds have combined to put me off this game, which is a pity because I am someone with a weakness for gothic music, fiction and television.
Having typed that I'm now feeling the urge to play V:TM again, but my pile of shame (games yet to be played/finished) is too large.

Thank you Stephenie Meyer for single-handedly ruining a great genre. And werewolves used to be awesome.
Old 20th Aug 2012, 09:52   #8
Hovis
Supermodder

Hovis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Developers need to stop trying to suggest that not killing anybody is some sort of a selling point in a game of this type. Show me a game where you can kill literally everybody and I'd be more interested.
Hovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Oct 2012, 01:31   #9
Spaceraver
Ultramodder

Spaceraver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovis
Developers need to stop trying to suggest that not killing anybody is some sort of a selling point in a game of this type. Show me a game where you can kill literally everybody and I'd be more interested.
Cpt. Obvious to your rescue. Hitman series..
Spaceraver is offline   Reply With Quote