bit-tech.net

Old 18th Aug 2012, 21:30   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Impire Preview

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...pire-preview/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Aug 2012, 23:22   #2
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Where's that Fry "Shut up and take my money!" picture when you need it? This and A Game of Dwarves both look incredibly interesting, but I do rate Dungeon Keeper amongst my favourite ever games, so I might be a bit biased.
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2012, 06:02   #3
Hovis
Supermodder

Hovis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I got the impression that A Game Of Dwarves was taking the inspiration from Dwarf Fortress, so it might be more different down the line I suppose.

I like the idea of a Dungeon Keeper style game though because apart from the hiccup that was Evil Genius I've found the 'build an evil fortress' genre to be pretty silent.
Hovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2012, 07:27   #4
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
**** yeh, Dungeon Keeper.
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2012, 10:13   #5
blinkieleblind
Tings and such

blinkieleblind has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i have a Dungeon Keeper semi right now!!
Old 19th Aug 2012, 15:23   #6
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
As Bauul said:
"shut up and take my money!!!"
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2012, 10:48   #7
Anfield
Hypermodder

Anfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming Saiyan

So from the preview it sounds like Inspire will be the one thats closer to the original? I'll just proceed to erase the other one from my memory then.
Anfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2012, 19:49   #8
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Can anyone else not get the full size pictures when clicked on?

Looks like a really good game though, I quite like the idea of not having to save anyone/everyone in a game for once and just be evil
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2012, 11:31   #9
skpstr
Multimodder

skpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysis
As long as you can still slap minions to make them work faster, I'm in.
skpstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2012, 17:16   #10
Roskoken
Multimodder

Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Roskoken is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
**** yes, paradox also seem to be making a dwarf fortress style game, which should be ****ing immense.
Roskoken is offline   Reply With Quote