bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Aug 2012, 07:51   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Dungeon crawler Warhammer Quest heading to iOS

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-coming-to-i/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2012, 10:27   #2
Paradigm Shifter
de nihilo nihil fit

Paradigm Shifter has yet to learn the way of the DremelParadigm Shifter has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have some good memories of WHQ; not so sure it'll translate well into an electronic game... most of the fun was playing with a group of friends.
Old 22nd Aug 2012, 14:07   #3
chimaera
Multimodder

chimaera has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I generally find that boardgames translate well to tablet use - Carcassonne is one example of an excellent one. Ticket to Ride would be another but for the lack of Async MP on it :/

Personally I'm holding out for an iOS version of Space Hulk
chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 12:08   #4
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
@Chimaera - I downloaded Hunters for my iphone/ipad - it's actually really good and i recommend it.
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 17:23   #5
Jqim
Modder

Jqim has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaera
Personally I'm holding out for an iOS version of Space Hulk
Space Hulk! also Magic the gathering
Jqim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2012, 14:15   #6
chimaera
Multimodder

chimaera has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotu1
@Chimaera - I downloaded Hunters for my iphone/ipad - it's actually really good and i recommend it.
I've heard good things about it - only problem is I want MP - Space Marines vs. Gene Stealers
chimaera is offline   Reply With Quote