bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 27th Aug 2012, 01:19   #21
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry99705 View Post

Too often we have build logs with some dudes gnarly feet.
lol nahh I'm not that nasty But I'm really new here so I haven't seen any feet yet xD
AciD_RaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2012, 19:42   #22
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
I got some sleeves from Shak Mods today so I could do some sleeving for my mod.

First I wanted to share a picture I took of the case out in the sun. He wanted some fresh air

Here are the front panel cables sleeved

And the back of the front panel

Sleeved a SATA power extension cable I had

And the front panel back in the case
Old 13th Sep 2012, 15:24   #23
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Just a little update. Dona a few changes.

Sleeved the pump cables and even found out that I can to shrink-less fan cable

The Autobot logo on.

Got the power button sticker and it's a perfect fit.

The order from highflow came in the mail so now I can start assembling the watercooling in the case.

Of course I sleeved the cables on the new fans.

The EK Supremacy nickel plexi

The case feet from Mnpctech and the fan grill for the PSU cover.

Had to do a little drilling and dremeling but they are just perfect
Old 13th Sep 2012, 17:52   #24
TekLord
Tek by Design

TekLord has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks great.
TekLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Sep 2012, 19:19   #25
Slash88
Just starting out

Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Slash88 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking good my friend
Slash88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Sep 2012, 22:45   #26
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Thanks guys. Next update will be tomorrow but then nothing until next month when I have some more cash to spend on it
Old 15th Sep 2012, 00:11   #27
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

I just got my first official sponsor G-Vans and added their banner to my first post.

This will be my last update for this month but hopefully I can finish it next month...

Just got my Mayhems pastel Mint Green

Here I just finished filling up my loop.

My cable management is not the best but hopefully not the worst either

I just love how the color shows in the CPU block

Decided to use my quick-release fittings so I could remove the pump/res more easily

I'm using a temporary fan controller until My G-Vans fan controller arrives

Still not completely finished with the front...

I think something is missing... What do you guys think??

The side panel on and you can see the beautiful case feet from mnpctech there as well

Please tell me what you think
Old 15th Sep 2012, 20:40   #28
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice job and Looks like you had a lot of fun building it
Old 15th Sep 2012, 22:26   #29
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Nice job and Looks like you had a lot of fun building it
ohh it was fun and I think I'm improving with every mod I do... The fun is never over though
Old 26th Sep 2012, 00:01   #30
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Well finally I was able to finish the inside of my case and this is how it turned out. Only a new fan controller left and then it's officially done

Old 26th Sep 2012, 16:23   #31
skullen
Supermodder

skullen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice one AR,very tidy job youve done
skullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 16:52   #32
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullen View Post
Nice one AR,very tidy job youve done
Thanks mate It's my best out of those 3 I've done so far. Hope I will be able to do one over the winter even though there will be bad weather and snow. I have to do all my modding outside...
Old 2nd Oct 2012, 20:38   #33
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice job dude!
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 01:47   #34
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Very nice job dude!
Thanks mate I'm just hoping the charity build I'm doing next will be even better.
Old 1st Dec 2012, 04:08   #35
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Well one never stops... I've just been doing a few things here and there and I also finally got the fan controller and even though I gave it a bad review it was a sponsored product for this build.

Some time ago nvidia Brazil posted this on facebook.

Then recently I started making my own cables but I have a really bad camera so they don't really look good on pictures but here they are though

And lastly the fan controller. G-Vans Centurion

I'm gonna change just a few small things in the near future so most likely there will be one more update....
Old 11th Dec 2012, 17:01   #36
Parge
Bit-Sec

Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice, clean build - and I have a real penchant for fluorescent green! Awesome work dude.
Old 11th Dec 2012, 18:58   #37
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Very nice, clean build - and I have a real penchant for fluorescent green! Awesome work dude.
Thanks mate

Here is one very recent with the di-noc in the bottom front and most of the screws are black now... The res is also on a bracket...

Tags
autobot case mod

View Mode