bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 7th Sep 2012, 08:55   #21
tekonivel
Multimodder

tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
hey looking good.
one quick guestion, do you need to modify the psu mount? heard that people have had problems fitting the psu in that case, especially modular ones.
tekonivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 12:36   #22
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekonivel View Post
hey looking good.
one quick guestion, do you need to modify the psu mount? heard that people have had problems fitting the psu in that case, especially modular ones.
Yeah, ineed to do a spacer for it :/
My PSU is 160mm long
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 13:39   #23
Mizugetsu
Multimodder

Mizugetsu has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
you sir are a gentleman i've been waiting for someone to try to put 2 x 240's in this case and at last someone has thank you
Mizugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 14:17   #24
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
That's all for this time ... i hope to however to get more comments and feedback from all of you!
I know you can do better: D!

Best Regards
/ Venhar
Still waiting for some actuall modding, I might be old and bad sighted, but so far I cant see much modding
Old 7th Sep 2012, 19:37   #25
danjw1
What's a Dremel?

danjw1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wasn't clear, to me, were you able to mount the both 240mm radiators without any mods?

Last edited by danjw1; 8th Sep 2012 at 20:30. Reason: Just trying to clarify a bit.
danjw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Sep 2012, 18:27   #26
KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizugetsu View Post
you sir are a gentleman i've been waiting for someone to try to put 2 x 240's in this case and at last someone has thank you
Thak you for the comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder View Post
Still waiting for some actuall modding, I might be old and bad sighted, but so far I cant see much modding
Its coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjw1 View Post
I wasn't clear, to me, were you able to mount the both 240mm radiators without any mods?
Yes i did some modding to fit my front240mm rad
Old 9th Sep 2012, 18:52   #27
KoSoVaR^

Now for todays update!
I did not do a lot today, but it was much needed for my build and the whole theme ...
Today I prepared some details from the chassis before the paint began to watersand the metal parts which went very well but quickly... however the plastic front with the soft-touch finish on the took some time... luckily I already knew how to to 100% remove all the paint as it rises if you paint over it. I then got even a little time left over at the end out the day and drove out my newly painted VW Golf MKII out from the paint booth and ran into the details for paint...
I then went up to our color cabinet and began looking for a dark gray 2K varnish on Stansox's color database ...It didnt went as good as expected, I could not find the color I was looking for. The color I wanted is the MDPC-X Shade 19, which im going to sleeve the psu with.
I then started mixing my own costumcolor and after about 5-6 minute I got 98% out of the same color as the sleeve and then walked myself down to paint sprayguns and began to mix the paint with thinner and hardener, I sadly dont have pictures when painting the parts :/

Now on to some pictures, taken with my Sensation XE :/

Theese case details will be paintes:
-The front panel (the base of the frontpanel)
-The 240mm Mesh on the top
-The motherboard plate
-The PSU Bracket

The color looks a little bit foggy, this is due to the quick drying thinner who simply does it job

Took them out to the outside for a little moment (better light)

After about 2 hours or so the paint had hardened (cured) completely, i the took the painted details with caution and test fitted them, looks totaly great if i can say so!

I hope you appreciated the update so far
Old 9th Sep 2012, 19:41   #28
danjw1
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Yes i did some modding to fit my front240mm rad
Just drill different mounting holes or was there something more?

Last edited by danjw1; 11th Sep 2012 at 02:06. Reason: correct my english.
Old 10th Sep 2012, 00:08   #29
Johnny71
Multimodder

Johnny71 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Lookin good fellow swede
Johnny71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Sep 2012, 01:59   #30
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Sorry that this update was a little late, do have a lot sleeveworks right now and regret priority over construction of the project.
It is a bit sad that I get so little feedback here on Bit-Tech, this is after all my english home and favourite forum
Some more comments, feedback, suggestions, and much more would have been really nice!
On this we all make comments at different times. I think this is a beautiful case and looks easy to work on. You have managed to get some great sponsors and very nice gear congratz on that. I didn't see a lot to make suggestions on. I do want you to know that just because you dont have 200 comments does not mean we are not watching with anticipation to see what you create or what you do next. I love to look through all the build logs but I dont comment on them until I feel that I can contribute something. Your pictures do look good, and I look forward to see how you are going to fit all that stuff in that little case and still make an efficient loop to cool that thing. And now a question are you just going to make 1 loop or are you going to make 2 or 3? I think it would look good with multiple loops and different color coolant in each but it would cost a bit more money for pumps and all.

Keep up the good work and we are all watching!

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Sep 2012, 05:12   #31
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny71 View Post
Lookin good fellow swede
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
On this we all make comments at different times. I think this is a beautiful case and looks easy to work on. You have managed to get some great sponsors and very nice gear congratz on that. I didn't see a lot to make suggestions on. I do want you to know that just because you dont have 200 comments does not mean we are not watching with anticipation to see what you create or what you do next. I love to look through all the build logs but I dont comment on them until I feel that I can contribute something. Your pictures do look good, and I look forward to see how you are going to fit all that stuff in that little case and still make an efficient loop to cool that thing. And now a question are you just going to make 1 loop or are you going to make 2 or 3? I think it would look good with multiple loops and different color coolant in each but it would cost a bit more money for pumps and all.

Keep up the good work and we are all watching!

Thank you for your wise words my friend
I also want to thank you for the good cretique
I would love to have two ones, i radher dont know if thats possible and yeah it costs a lot also.

Best Regards
/Venhar Bara
Old 11th Sep 2012, 19:40   #32
danjw1
What's a Dremel?

Thank you for the updates, this is a very interesting build!
Old 11th Sep 2012, 20:49   #33
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjw1 View Post
Thank you for the updates, this is a very interesting build!
Nice to hear mate
Old 11th Sep 2012, 21:29   #34
KoSoVaR^

Hi guys !

Before you get an update on the little modification I made, I will show you what pagece I got lately
My expensive Taiwanese candy has finally arrived!
Thank you Bitspower and the whole team for their help and support in yet another project you are the best !

BP-Pacage! Damn i love em !

Gues what this is The winner gets a +REP!

Old 11th Sep 2012, 21:48   #35
oliverr97
Multimodder

oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I can't wait to see the finished product. The case looks gorgeous and i'd love to do a watercooling setup in one.
Cm Storm Enforcer|Intel i5-2500k|Asus p8p67 pro|8gb DDR3 Corsair Vengeance LP Blue1600mhz|EVGA GTX 460 1gb| Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro|Corsair Force 3 60gb SSD|Hitachi 1tb Hard Drive| Windows 7 Professional|
oliverr97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2012, 22:21   #36
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
bp cpu block
Old 11th Sep 2012, 22:47   #37
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0Zen View Post
bp cpu block
I believe you deserve the rep!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Sep 2012, 08:53   #38
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
^^thx mate. He posted that shot in the international bitspower fangruop on facebook
Old 14th Sep 2012, 01:54   #39
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverr97 View Post
I can't wait to see the finished product. The case looks gorgeous and i'd love to do a watercooling setup in one.
Im very happy to hear that, i cant whait to get it all finished and take it to dreamhack winter 2012 !

Quote:
bp cpu block

Congrats! Its the Intel Summit HF plexi waterblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
I believe you deserve the rep!
He has gotten his +rep

Quote:
^^thx mate. He posted that shot in the international bitspower fangruop on facebook
I can see that someone has liked my page

For all you other guys!
Like my facebook page the giveaway is jsut 38 likes away right now !
Old 14th Sep 2012, 13:39   #40
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great work Kosovar and great BP products you have there!

I really want to see how this ends, my wife wants an HTPC xD

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bitfenix, kosovar, kosovarmods, monobits, project

View Mode