modscases.com
Multimodder

modscases.com has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looking good keep up the good work
modscases.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2012, 20:57   #42
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Great work Kosovar and great BP products you have there!

I really want to see how this ends, my wife wants an HTPC xD
Thanks! They are lovely

It will soon be finished

Quote:
Originally Posted by modscases.com View Post
looking good keep up the good work
Thank you mate !

Last edited by KoSoVaR^; 14th Sep 2012 at 21:30.
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2012, 21:26   #43
KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Hello Guys!

Sorry for an late update, but better late than never....right ?

I started to take the case appart more, this time the case feet and handles. They had to be gone becaose of the rivets who are placed behind them and need to be removed so that i can take the bottom piece appart.

After the drill it looket like this

Here you can take a look at the simple modification that i did, that piece touched the endtank and didnt let me to allign the rad with the holes, it also didnt let the rad to stay flush with the front. Could you think that a 2mm piece of plate could do such difference?

White rivets fromMDPC-X, a lot of them !

Then it was time to rivet everything together, i also did the motherboard tray, went like a charm!

Something i am doing meanwhile!

That was the update for tonight everyone !
Old 15th Sep 2012, 21:16   #44
danjw1
What's a Dremel?

danjw1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Here you can take a look at the simple modification that i did, that piece touched the endtank and didnt let me to allign the rad with the holes, it also didnt let the rad to stay flush with the front. Could you think that a 2mm piece of plate could do such difference?
Are you not putting fans in front of the radiators? Would that push it out enough that is didn't need to modify the case?

Thank you for the update!

Last edited by danjw1; 16th Sep 2012 at 21:10. Reason: Fixing the quote to add an opening tag :-)
danjw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Sep 2012, 11:07   #45
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
Keep up the good work and we are all watching!
This I like your mods KoSoVaR, tidy, nicely coordinated & super nice sleeving.

I just go through phases of modding my rear off, vegetating, crazy long times on design tweaks & then having a good browse through the projects I might have missed, this being 1 of a heck of a lot, I often rely on MOTM to open my eyes to new projects I miss also.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2012, 23:37   #46
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Weeee! Subbed.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Sep 2012, 22:40   #47
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjw1 View Post
Are you not putting fans in front of the radiators? Would that push it out enough that is didn't need to modify the case?

Thank you for the update!

The front will be my outtake and there will be enough of flow for that reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
This I like your mods KoSoVaR, tidy, nicely coordinated & super nice sleeving.

I just go through phases of modding my rear off, vegetating, crazy long times on design tweaks & then having a good browse through the projects I might have missed, this being 1 of a heck of a lot, I often rely on MOTM to open my eyes to new projects I miss also.
Thanks for the sweet words dude
I will do some more and continue with my clean modding very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Weeee! Subbed.
Thanks dude, more candy coming soon
Old 19th Sep 2012, 05:47   #48
albert099
What's a Dremel?

albert099 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i am expecting a great result from this! subscribed!!
albert099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2012, 19:42   #49
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert099 View Post
i am expecting a great result from this! subscribed!!
Im glad to hear that
Old 21st Sep 2012, 11:59   #50
Phyonics
Modder

Phyonics has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stubbed.

Excellent progress so far and lot of great attention to detail! I was thinking of getting a Prodigy case when I update my rig next, so I'm following this with interest.
Phyonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 00:06   #51
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyonics View Post
Stubbed.

Excellent progress so far and lot of great attention to detail! I was thinking of getting a Prodigy case when I update my rig next, so I'm following this with interest.
Is that a new term ? Naah just jokng...

Thank you
More to come
Old 28th Sep 2012, 14:26   #52
Oso Polar
What's a Dremel?

Oso Polar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
awesome build!

I know it is wrong to put pressure on an artist at work but i need a update on this build soon haha

Great job mate!
Oso Polar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2012, 20:37   #53
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Polar View Post
I know it is wrong to put pressure on an artist at work but i need a update on this build soon haha

Great job mate!
I will give you an update very soon my friend, i have to work on my office at first
Thank you so much
Old 28th Sep 2012, 23:54   #54
Oso Polar
What's a Dremel?

Oso Polar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
I will give you an update very soon my friend, i have to work on my office at first
Thank you so much
Sounds great!

Btw. On your sketchup model you have replaced the top fan filter with a window. Wont that block the intake of air?
Oso Polar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Sep 2012, 00:14   #55
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oso Polar View Post
Sounds great!

Btw. On your sketchup model you have replaced the top fan filter with a window. Wont that block the intake of air?
Thats just an sketchupmodel, i didnt have the Meshtypes so i just went with what i had
Old 6th Oct 2012, 20:28   #56
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I just had another look at your radiator pics - with the rads sitting that close to each other, you will have problems fitting fans on one of them, or not?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2012, 21:17   #57
ziza
Multimodder

ziza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bitspower + Prodigy = Amazingness

That acrylic is for the PSU?
per me si va tra la perduta gente
ziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2012, 08:35   #58
wejjy
Hypermodder

wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
I just had another look at your radiator pics - with the rads sitting that close to each other, you will have problems fitting fans on one of them, or not?
Looked at my Prodigy case and looking at where the rads are going to be positioned it looks like there could be issues yes, how are you going to get round this Kos?
Coolermaster Cosmos II | 3770k @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16gb Corsair Vengeance | 2 x EVGA 680's Sli'd | 256gb Samsung SSD | 4 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoints | Asus Xonar | Fully Immersed in Beautiful H2O using EK's Finest + Aquacomputer Aquaero 5XT
Interior Des(k)ign | BitPac | Bitfenix Prodigy Stacker
Modding is addictive!![/CENTER]
wejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2012, 08:01   #59
LeandroJVarini
Mod is my life!

LeandroJVarini has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
will be a beautiful work!
Old 29th Nov 2012, 00:08   #60
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
I will describe it down on Wejjy's comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziza View Post
Bitspower + Prodigy = Amazingness

That acrylic is for the PSU?
Yes and Yes !

Quote:
Originally Posted by wejjy View Post
Looked at my Prodigy case and looking at where the rads are going to be positioned it looks like there could be issues yes, how are you going to get round this Kos?
I have thought about that, and there are two ways that i can choose from, what i will choose is not yet actual, but i will decide soon !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandroJVarini View Post
will be a beautiful work!
Thank you !

Tags
bitfenix, kosovar, kosovarmods, monobits, project

View Mode