bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 29th Nov 2012, 01:15   #61
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
At last update!
As I longed, I apologize that I could not have done this in the past but have completely honestly been busy.
I have a large amount of sleevearbaten that must be done before DHW2K12, and it has Sloat down my process for the project when I velar have relatively functional for the event. I hope I can get it together before then, otherwise I just run with my temporary system.

Aja think about it, this may not be a huge update but I would anyway show what I managed to do so far and I hope that you are content with it

What I had to do is put up a temporary rig for the radiators and there are two steps that I use myself out to get all the dust inside and **** from rescuers (on the inside).

I started by getting there a little fittings and connect all the radiators in series.

Besvarar samtidigt en anonym fråga, och svaret är ja moderkortsplåten är lackad på undersidan

The first step is to clean the entire system with warm tap water for 2-3 hours, it is usually enough very well, in the meantime, I took and turned the entire chassis and different directions and shook greatly to get any dirt, metallic particles, solder etc to come off radiator graduated inner walls.

I also made a small clip where I demonstrate how I set up everything:

When this part was top, so to speak, I began part two where I do almost the same thing but now I clear my entire system with distilled water, in order that the oxide does not form inside the radiators but also to get a second thorough review out of it all , here I turned on the case, and shook it in the first part out of the treatment.
What I usually do differently right here is that I use water out of the vacuum cleaner to quickly get out all the water, and I let it on for 1-1.5 hours to ensure that all the water was gone from the radiators.
Overall, I did so myself of 3L distilled water during the whole process and the clip I show with the little I had saved in a small bottle, vacuum cleaner learn to let some but you see what happens anyway.

Here's a small clip on the other part out of cleansing:

As you can see in the pictures it has been almost 90% dry throughout the system and allow it to evaporate the last of the drops, simply as that

That's all for this time
Peace out!

Sincerely
Venhar Only
KosovarMods

Dont forget to spread my facebookgroup!

I you want to see how MonoBits looked like in dreamhack check my facebookpage

KosovarMods
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2012, 19:17   #62
dotdrew
Minimodder

dotdrew has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice build, love the amount of radiators you managed to fit in such a small space. Can't wait to see the final product!
dotdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 13:17   #63
KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotdrew View Post
Very nice build, love the amount of radiators you managed to fit in such a small space. Can't wait to see the final product!
Thank you so much my friend!
Old 19th Jan 2013, 13:45   #64
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You should definitely mod your tap to 1/4" dude!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 15:09   #65
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
You should definitely mod your tap to 1/4" dude!
haha, gorilla tape work every time

Tags
bitfenix, kosovar, kosovarmods, monobits, project

View Mode