bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which is Mod Of The Month for August 2012?
Mahatma by stallo709 28 24.14%
OPPREZZORS: Annihilation Squad by masbuskado 52 44.83%
OverHard by patara 16 13.79%
Steam'n Geek project by Elladan 32 27.59%
Teardrop by Snowcrash 23 19.83%
Troy's Pinball by ARTbyTROY 21 18.10%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 7th Sep 2012, 09:53   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mod Of The Month for August 2012

Cast your votes...
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 10:22   #2
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Yay, first!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 10:29   #3
radziecki
What's a Dremel?

radziecki has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Arcade machine!!!
Old 7th Sep 2012, 11:11   #4
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OPPREZZORS: Annihilation Squad by masbuskado - project link leads to the wrong project.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 11:22   #5
masbuskado
Compulsive Modder

masbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmasbuskado has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for the nomination... and remember to vote for your favorite project! : )
Old 7th Sep 2012, 11:47   #6
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some great work up again!! you guys @ bt are making this hard on us!!!!!
Old 7th Sep 2012, 12:30   #7
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigly View Post
Some great work up again!! you guys @ bt are making this hard on us!!!!!
Muhahaha!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 12:43   #8
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Troy for me
Modified Azza Genesis with an Intel i7 2600K, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H, 32GB (8GB x 8) Corsair XMS3, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, and a Corsair H60
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 18:33   #9
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Voted for all, may the most fair, most awesome inspiring modder place 1st.

Troy would have been my number one if I did that on WIP still but they all have chance to bloom into very awesome things after MOTM.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 19:43   #10
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.
I voted for OPPREZZORS: Annihilation Squad by masbuskado - a brilliant job

But that's not why I'm posting. Am I being stoopid, misunderstanding something or am I right in thinking the percentage of votes per build are wrong ? (just giving you some leeway there )

It currently shows:

But shouldn't it show:
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC

Last edited by Carrie; 7th Sep 2012 at 20:02.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 20:15   #11
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Am I being stoopid, misunderstanding something
No, it's because of people picking multiple choices like me voting for all & others voting for a couple or a few or just the 1.
Old 7th Sep 2012, 20:23   #12
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.Carrie is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
No, it's because of people picking multiple choices like me voting for all & others voting for a couple or a few or just the 1.
Okay so I am being stoopid then. So when someone votes for more than one build each build only gets a fraction of a vote, i.e. 1/2 in the case of 2 builds so a split or weighted vote, that goes towards the vote count, as in the actual no. of votes showing? Is that what you're saying? Whereas the percentage reflects the no. of individual votes for each build against the total voted, unweighted?
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.

Last edited by Carrie; 7th Sep 2012 at 20:51.
Old 7th Sep 2012, 20:36   #13
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Why did I try to say anything.

brumgrunt or Antony, care to say how it works? I'm baffled too now.

There will be some method to the madness that I can't be bothered working out right now, kinda tired as usual & should have stayed quiet.
Old 7th Sep 2012, 21:36   #14
stallo709
Multimodder

stallo709 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelstallo709 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
bit-tech thanks and congratulations to all the other modders for the beautiful work
stallo709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 22:05   #15
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Carrie - Right now there are 40 voters who have voted. But 64 votes have been cast/recorded.
If a build has 10 votes it has 25%.
The calculator takes votes, not voters in to consideration.... until it's added up...

I'm with Waynio, I should have kept my mouth shut..

Short answer, look at the amount of votes each build gets.
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2012, 22:17   #16
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Carrie - Right now there are 40 voters who have voted. But 64 votes have been cast/recorded.
The calculator takes votes, not voters in to consideration.... until it's added up...

I hadn't noticed the no. of voters figure on my tiny screen With you now
Old 8th Sep 2012, 07:39   #17
fluxtatic
Supermodder

fluxtatic has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Had to go with Mahatma. The only way I could put it is that it's the scratch-build I didn't know i wanted.
fluxtatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Sep 2012, 08:17   #18
egio66
What's a Dremel?

egio66 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
decisamente MAHTMA: Thumb:
egio66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Sep 2012, 09:30   #19
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD

Thanks for explaining - I'd not even thought about why it didn;t add up to 100% before!
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Sep 2012, 09:47   #20
bludragon
italiamodding staff

bludragon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
grande MAHTMA
bludragon is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode