bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 11th Sep 2012, 09:36   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mass Effect 3 - NZXT Switch 810 Build by mybadomen

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/case...effect-3-mod/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2012, 10:24   #2
guvnar
Modder

guvnar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good grief that's amazing!
guvnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2012, 12:19   #3
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
good grief indeed!
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2012, 16:28   #4
BlackRaven
Freaking printers!

BlackRaven has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is very very good. There are not that many people that can see the case come together just in their heads. Good work.
BlackRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2012, 19:49   #5
oliverr97
Multimodder

oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.oliverr97 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Well i have to say, that is amazing.
Cm Storm Enforcer|Intel i5-2500k|Asus p8p67 pro|8gb DDR3 Corsair Vengeance LP Blue1600mhz|EVGA GTX 460 1gb| Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro|Corsair Force 3 60gb SSD|Hitachi 1tb Hard Drive| Windows 7 Professional|
oliverr97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2012, 21:59   #6
VaLkyR-Assassin
Multimodder

VaLkyR-Assassin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is absolutely awesome!
VaLkyR-Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2012, 22:40   #7
kosch
Trango in the Mango

kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.kosch is definitely a rep cheat.
That is amazing, awesome work. I posted it to the official ME group on FB as they often highlight amazing user crafted items!

Where did you get the ME assault rifle from?
kosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Sep 2012, 16:16   #8
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Nice worksmanship all round, but really no unique ideas
Old 12th Sep 2012, 19:37   #9
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Really knows how to do a themed case mod nice & congrats on the front page article mybadomen.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Sep 2012, 15:29   #10
mybadomen
Multimodder

mybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Incredible Job on the article Bit -Tech very impressive !!! Also thank you guys so much for supporting my work and commenting on the article.

And to answer the Assault Rifle Question it was made by a Kid named DaFrontlineTrooper (Andrew Cook) you can find him on YouTube hes amazing at making Film Props he made it and shipped it from New Zealand as he was so awesome when i told him about the project he offered to be part of it by making the gun and a Video of it also.

Thanks again Guys,

MybadOmen
mybadomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2012, 07:52   #11
AndusRo

The last picture on page 7 (the one with all the logo's etc.) Is that a fly on the case near the front??

Amazing build though. First class!
Old 18th Sep 2012, 05:45   #12
mybadomen
Multimodder

mybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmybadomen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah AndusRo that's a Reaper fly sent down to spy on us ..Lol Seriously yeah the Photo you are referring to was taken at camp and a fly landed on the case.I thought it was cool and used the Photo anyway.
Old 23rd Sep 2012, 07:37   #13
SoundGuy
What's a Dremel?

SoundGuy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is an incredible build!! The pics are amazing and make me want one of those on my desk. Keep up the excellent work :-)
SoundGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 01:13   #14
mybadomen
Multimodder

Jipa ,please take a look at the build log as this build is very Unique in many different areas. As there is not much at all thats not Modded.Plus you did notice the coolants flows up and through the roof of the build on display? Red on one side White on the other.

I think if you look over the build log you will have a better appreciation for the build.

Thank you for the reply though.
Old 6th Oct 2012, 09:56   #15
Hrodwulf666
Arse about tit master!

Hrodwulf666 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just Incredible... The Normandy model and the window design make it a bit cheesy though. Would have been perfect without those details IMO.
Intel i7 930 @ 3.80 GHz, Asus P6X58D-E, EVGA GTX580, 1GB EVGA GTX460 SC (Physx), 12.00 GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Windows 7 64bit, 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair 850W PSU, Antec Three Hundred, Samsung P2450H 24" monitor.
Hrodwulf666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 04:08   #16
mybadomen
Multimodder

The Mod request i received was to make a Mass Effect 3 Theme NZXT Switch 810 but 1 thing they also requested was to Incorporate the Normandy into the build somewhere and i wanted the build based off the N7 Armor so i did the best i could at combining the 2 and kinda thought the Normandy ship mounted to the reservoir kinda looked like the Space Shuttle ready for launch so i mounted it that way which making the Reservoir Mounts from scratch was a feat in itself. I basically did the best i could by following guidelines i had to meet as well. I try to please everyone the best i can but we all have different opinions and i realize that and try to always include the community in the decision i make with my mods. Thank you for the honesty and all comments good or bad are very helpful. Also Thanks to everyone that supported my build and get me into the Mod of the Year Contest and although i didnt win i am still Honored to have made it that far.

Your Friend.
MybadOmen