bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 14th Jan 2016, 10:43   #1
Combatus
Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Bit-tech Mod of the Year 2015 - The Winners

Bit-tech Mod of the Year 2015 - The Winners

Well done to Alain-s, BootSector and l3p!

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2016...-the-winners/1
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2016, 11:11   #2
eucalyptus
I am 19 and Swedish!

eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.eucalyptus is definitely a rep cheat.
Congratulations! L3P's build is just amazing, which all of them are, but the watercooling is INSANE!

Hope my Tristellar can compete with Alain's

V8 Ocean / Build log

Follow- or send me a message on Facebook /Sebastian Edemalm
eucalyptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2016, 11:16   #3
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Hold on a minute, I think I completely forgot to vote this year...

Congrats to the winners! I must admit there's just something about Felix that really appeals to me. I think it's just fantastic how he nailed the theme so perfectly, that's not easy at all. It's more than just a diorama (neither are the other builds btw, this is a gripe with other comps), which is quite often how themed cases end up. It looks and feels like a Soviet era piece of tech, but it also looks like it's a PC, which to me is awesome. I've never been a fan of when people make some unrelated object and then just stick a PC in it, so glad to see none were like that.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2016, 11:43   #4
MegaSkot
Multimodder

MegaSkot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thank you everyone who voted for me!!
Old 14th Jan 2016, 12:33   #5
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congrats to the winners! Well deserved. They were absolutely amazing.

Old 14th Jan 2016, 14:25   #6
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
This really caught me by surprise. After being nominated for several years I thought this year wouldn't be any different then the other years. But it seems that you guys really love this project.
And I would like to thank you guys for all the votes and support that you gave me.

And ofc congratulations to everyone who made to the nomination. Each build got its own unique styles.

Thank you!

Last edited by alain-s; 14th Jan 2016 at 16:06.
alain-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2016, 19:58   #7
jj_sky5000
Multimodder

jj_sky5000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats to all the winners, the mod where awesome this year
Old 14th Jan 2016, 20:58   #8
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
First of all congrats to Alain-s, BootSector and all the nominees!
Secondly .. thanks Bit-tech, Corsair, all members and specially Antony for the support.
Such an honor again!
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2016, 22:19   #9
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain-s View Post
This really caught me by surprise. After being nominated for several years I thought this year wouldn't be any different then the other years. But it seems that you guys really love this project.
And I would like to thank you guys for all the votes and support that you gave me.

And ofc congratulations to everyone who made to the nomination. Each build got its own unique styles.

Thank you!
You had my vote early,a well deserved win.
Old 14th Jan 2016, 22:28   #10
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Congratulations, guys. All the nominations were awesome, and it's getting to be a tougher choice every year.
Old 14th Jan 2016, 22:47   #11
BootSector
Minimodder

BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I thank all the people who voted for me, the organizers and the members! It was a real honour even just to be among you and contest with you. Winning in my class still seems something unbelieveable to me.

And I highly appreciate the words that Maki role said. It means that I have managed to obtain exactly the result I wanted.
BootSector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2016, 03:41   #12
noobas4urus
Multimodder

noobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyannoobas4urus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Having seen Alain's build in person at CES I can attest to its greatness. Also that my drool is all over it. Congrats on the win!

Congrats too l3p on a unique build, a well deserved win.
Old 15th Jan 2016, 14:35   #13
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming SaiyanB NEGATIVE is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki role View Post
Hold on a minute, I think I completely forgot to vote this year...

Congrats to the winners! I must admit there's just something about Felix that really appeals to me. I think it's just fantastic how he nailed the theme so perfectly, that's not easy at all. It's more than just a diorama (neither are the other builds btw, this is a gripe with other comps), which is quite often how themed cases end up. It looks and feels like a Soviet era piece of tech, but it also looks like it's a PC, which to me is awesome. I've never been a fan of when people make some unrelated object and then just stick a PC in it, so glad to see none were like that.

True dat.

I like the builds that retain the PC part of it,the Superman case,although interesting,left me cold because it lacked that feel to it.
Old 15th Jan 2016, 15:18   #14
Phil Rhodes
Hypernobber

Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Phil Rhodes is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Would've been a travesty if the Russian-looking thing hadn't won some sort of award.
Phil Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2016, 02:51   #15
abbas-it
We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.abbas-it is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
all of them were awesome build and all the winners have well deserved the votes.
congratulation to you all.
abbas-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2016, 02:01   #16
Attila
still thinking....

Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Attila is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congrats guys! Very well deserved and truly fantastic work by the winners and all those nominated.
Old 18th Jan 2016, 20:01   #17
SchizoFrog
I *am* a Dremel

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I still find it more than disappointing that Bit-Tech has such a high end modding community but the website does little to educate or even cover actual modding. Reviews and articles cover the same old, same old... cases, PSUs, GPUs and when new, CPUs... about as exotic as it gets is either an off the wall case release or an AIO...

No disrespect to Jake or Rick but there are more and more game reviews which for me, on this particular website just seems to act like article 'padding'.

Sorry for the whinge...

SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jun 2016, 13:57   #18
BootSector
Minimodder

BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BootSector is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I have waited a reasonable amount of time patiently before posting this in the hope of avoiding this approach. The matter at hand is that I have not received the prize I’ve won and have neither the explanation of the reasons behind the delay nor the estimated time of arrival of my reward. There were no attempts to contact me on the matter for more than 6 months. Most of my letters and messages to the organizers remain unresponded and the feedback I’ve got only contained empty promises. I expected anything but this. I know that other winners have received their prizes months ago and I am highly disappointed by such a discriminatory attitude. So I have reasonable doubts about taking part in future contests and want to notify other participants of the possible outcome of their submission in the case of the victory. I expect the administration to explain reasons for the delay and ship me the promised reward (or to handle the transfer the same as with the last year’s winner).
Old 21st Jun 2016, 07:51   #19
Dmitry
Modder

Dmitry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sanctions policy against modders? The total lack of logic?
Dmitry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2016, 12:57   #20
BootSector
Minimodder

Finally (after 10+ months) I have received my prizes. Well, thanks, anyway.

View Mode