J-Lyons
Minimodder

J-Lyons has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing
J-Lyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2012, 22:43   #22
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
This is so beautiful... Love the vertical straight from the floor, so elegant. And you can never go wrong with walnut/black.

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 03:58   #23
xXSebaSXx
Supermodder

xXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run CrysisxXSebaSXx can run Crysis
Build one more and stand them in your living room on each side of the TV... One can be the media center and the other one can be a dedicated firewall...

When people visit and ask what type of speakers those things are; give them that "oh you poor fool" look and show them.
xXSebaSXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 04:45   #24
whyte
Multimodder

whyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwhyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
its so... beautiful...
Old 20th Sep 2012, 05:20   #25
subtec
drawing boxes

subtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysissubtec can run Crysis
Awesome piece of work.
subtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 07:36   #26
rchiileea
Multimodder

rchiileea has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrchiileea has yet to learn the way of the Dremelrchiileea has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OMG very nice that defo would not look out of place in a bang and olufsen showroom nice!
rchiileea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 07:59   #27
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Subtle and sophisticated.

Forget windows and dremels,this is mature work....you should approach some manu's with it,it would sell in ship loads.

Maybe do a squat rectangular version with an inbuilt monitor?
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 10:25   #28
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Gorgeous piece there Gtek. Oh, and the quickest project log I've ever seen.
Old 20th Sep 2012, 10:30   #29
Ripitup121
MMMMMMm watercooling....

Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ripitup121 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
]

Rip

Ripitup121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 10:47   #30
pogonoforysci
What's a Dremel?

pogonoforysci has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripitup121 View Post
]

Rip
There is Kitler on this picture...

And the mod is extremely well designed!
pogonoforysci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 11:08   #31
ulfar
holy s**t, i can change this?

ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ulfar is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
in the words of macklemore...
this is f**king awesome!
i'm working on it!
ulfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 13:03   #32
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
now thats cool project!!!!
*run away to replan own HTPC from cube to tower*
Vetalar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 18:06   #33
Gtek
Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.

Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Thanks a lot for all your nice comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Gorgeous piece there Gtek. Oh, and the quickest project log I've ever seen.
Thank you Attila! Yeah, record breaking I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripitup121 View Post
]

Rip

Old 20th Sep 2012, 18:31   #34
LKummer
What's a Dremel?

LKummer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, it is amazing!
The finish looks awsome, but what about airflow?
LKummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 18:39   #35
Lorquis
lorquisSpamCount++;

Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
That looks epic!

headbocks.com UK Geeky T-Shirts! [GEEK|NERD|GAMING|RPG|ZOMBIES]
Get free T-Shirts?!!? Bit-Tech GIVEAWAY!
Lorquis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 19:05   #36
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
My mods are a bit more intricate and that is how I usually like them.

But the simplicity and beauty of this mod is just amazing. (Not saying it's an easy mod in any way! )

This is hands down in my top 5 of incredibly beautiful mods! This truly deserves a spot on the MOTY for the design! Great job man!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 20:07   #37
Gtek

Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKummer View Post
Wow, it is amazing!
The finish looks awsome, but what about airflow?
Yes airflow... good question. this was an area of my biggest concern tbh, and I think I wouldn't get away with current design few years ago. lets just take Q6600 with 95+W TDP vs. i5 3550S with 65W or even i5 3570 with 77W TDP. So I basically designed it for future technology, because Ivy Bridge was not out yet at the time. But I also learned a good lesson about cooling tight systems with my project CUBO, and here I'm using practically the same setup, just stretched. cold air enters bottom of case and is exhausted on the top by 2 80mm fans. From my experience the main killer is warm air building up, what just cannot happen here.
Let's take the worst hardware scenario for Tenuis. i5 3750 - TDP 77W and GTX 650 - TDP - 65W. My current setup is 73W CPU overclocked from 2.8 to 3.6Ghz and 61W GPU with no temperatures issue so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorquis View Post
That looks epic!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
My mods are a bit more intricate and that is how I usually like them.

But the simplicity and beauty of this mod is just amazing. (Not saying it's an easy mod in any way! )

This is hands down in my top 5 of incredibly beautiful mods! This truly deserves a spot on the MOTY for the design! Great job man!
Thanks Angel OD!
Old 20th Sep 2012, 20:34   #38
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
I would be happy to buy one of these! I'm a huge fan of walnut!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 21:11   #39
Gtek

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
I would be happy to buy one of these! I'm a huge fan of walnut!
That shouln't be a problem
Old 20th Sep 2012, 21:29   #40
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.suenstar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That is some beautiful craftsmanship there!
Fantastic job on the design and the end product, it looks astoundingly clean.

I think it would make one hell of a nice case to put into my living room when I move to the new place next month... I'd put it next to the tower speakers and nobody would be any wiser.

View Mode