bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Reply
 
Thread Tools View Mode
Old 20th Sep 2012, 21:33   #41
Angel OD
Pump Killer
 
Angel OD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,610
Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtek View Post
That shouln't be a problem
Give us a price!
__________________
It's NOT a mac... http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=139635 - Motm nominee
WII - UNLimited Edition http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=179763 - Moty nominee
Liquid Cooled CarPC - Sponsored by Mushkin Enhanced & Centrafuse
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 22:40   #42
Lance
Ender of discussions.
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,018
Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That is beautiful!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMonkeyChunks View Post
All hail lance, the lord of interior design.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 23:09   #43
Editor22
E22.BIZ
 
Editor22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Bristol <UK>
Posts: 1,668
Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Really is stunning dude!
__________________
Store: E22
Social: Youtube | Facebook
Projects: Evolution | K2 MK1
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Sep 2012, 07:32   #44
Primum Agmen
Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Southampton, UK
Posts: 67
Primum Agmen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Out of interest, why didn't you choose to use mitred joints for the wood? You would have had a more pleasing top panel then.

Additionally, aren't 80mm fans usually a pain to keep quiet?

Elegant build, quite like the use of a riser card to keep everything nice and slim. The height of the build probably helps with a stack effect for cooling, no? The fans set on lowest combined with being able to draw air from near the ground and exhausting it much higher should make cooling it nice and easy.

Temps and noise would be nice to know. Really fond of the simple style, it's not a common one in the modding community.
Primum Agmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Sep 2012, 11:12   #45
Lance
Ender of discussions.
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,018
Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtek View Post
That shouln't be a problem
I am fairly confident in the fact that I couldn't afford it, but what pricing would you be thinking for custom builds?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMonkeyChunks View Post
All hail lance, the lord of interior design.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Sep 2012, 11:19   #46
maestro0428
Master Modder
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 381
maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Love it. Its like nothing I have seen. I feel like I missed half the work log though.
__________________
JAllen Labs GT1000- 3770K @ 4.5ghz, 32GB Dominators, ASUS 660GTX OC SLI, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, 4 drive RAID 0 and 3TB storage in a Silverstone Fortress GT03, Logitech G9X Gaming mouse on Razer eXact Mat, Custom built Fostex studio monitors, Yamaha amp, Nvidia Surround 3x23.5 AOC LED LCDs
maestro0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Sep 2012, 12:07   #47
slipperyskip
Decade Club
 
slipperyskip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pyongyang
Posts: 1,054
slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Awesome design. It looks like it was a lot of fun to build.
slipperyskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Sep 2012, 17:41   #48
Gtek
Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.
 
Gtek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK/SK
Posts: 470
Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suenstar View Post
That is some beautiful craftsmanship there!
Fantastic job on the design and the end product, it looks astoundingly clean.

I think it would make one hell of a nice case to put into my living room when I move to the new place next month... I'd put it next to the tower speakers and nobody would be any wiser.
Thank you. I moved to a new house recently as well and can't wait till living room is finished so I can put it there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Really is stunning dude!
Thanks man! ...and thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primum Agmen View Post
Out of interest, why didn't you choose to use mitred joints for the wood? You would have had a more pleasing top panel then.

Additionally, aren't 80mm fans usually a pain to keep quiet?

Elegant build, quite like the use of a riser card to keep everything nice and slim. The height of the build probably helps with a stack effect for cooling, no? The fans set on lowest combined with being able to draw air from near the ground and exhausting it much higher should make cooling it nice and easy.

Temps and noise would be nice to know. Really fond of the simple style, it's not a common one in the modding community.
why not mitred joins... first, I felt like I would have to do the the same with aluminium half, and that is for practical reasons not possible. also, I wanted to achieve this ''monolithic'' look on sides/front, but I wanted to break it a little bit on the top, to make it little bit interesting. current version is actually the simplest one. So, I will stick with this fragmented, honest look on the top but will fill gaps between wooden parts, as it really doesn't look that good.

noise levels depend on chosen hw obviously. and yes 80mm fans can be a pain the ear. My testing setup uses 1400rpm, 16 CFM, 11dBA fans from Fractal, and they are... OK, but I think I can find lower dBA per CFM. for CPU I'm using Akasa low profile cooler and that is just unacceptably noisy and I will have to test other coolers and pick the best one. GPU is single slot cooler and it's not too bad but I believe that double slot cooler like one on GTX 650, will be better. Worth mentioning is PSU. I'm using 350W from BeQuiet and that thing is just noiseless. I actually had to have a look if fan is spinning to make sure it's on when I was testing it

Simple, minimalistic design is tricky territory, it can look great, but can go very wrong as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Give us a price!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
I am fairly confident in the fact that I couldn't afford it, but what pricing would you be thinking for custom builds?
aiming for around 600-1000 GBP for whole system, depending on hardware configuration of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro0428 View Post
Love it. Its like nothing I have seen. I feel like I missed half the work log though.
Thanks. I will extend this worklog for an audio version with speakers later, I promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipperyskip View Post
Awesome design. It looks like it was a lot of fun to build.
Thank you! Sure it was, as always
__________________
***gtek-computerdesign.com***
Gtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 02:21   #49
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!
 
Cheapskate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,725
Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
SWWWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

lovely simple elegant thingamajiggy.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 15:36   #50
dullonien
Master of the unfinished.
 
dullonien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lincoln, UK.
Posts: 1,226
dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This is quite possibly my favorite PC ever. As an architecture student, it really does appeal to me. The subtle design features look incredibly simple, but I know how difficult they can be to get just right on such a minimalist design. The gap between the walnut and alu really finishes the design, and incorporating the slot-load optical drive in this gap is perfect.

£600-1000 sounds very reasonable indeed for such a unique design. I'm sure you could sell plenty of them for much, much more to the kind of people who also spend a lot on high-end audio.

Would it be worth offering custom height and wood finish options (although black and walnut is the best combination for sure), so people could tie this system in with their specific set of floorstanding speakers. I know I'd be anal enough to want something like this to match the height of my speakers that I'd place it next to. Teaming up with an acoustic expert to produce high quality, matching floorstanding speakers would be even better.

Any plans to approach high-end audio stores. Some might be willing to advertise/stock this system?

Edit. One final thing. A matching storage add-on could be an interesting idea. Most people could use this as a media PC I'm guessing, and with HD content, storage is important. 2 hard drives might not be enough for some. Having a matching unit that I could fill with hard drives (and a PSU) would be of interest to me.
__________________
Main SilverStone FT03B | 2500K@4.0GHz | Corsair H70 | Maximus IV Gene-Z | 16GB DDR3 | Zotac GTX 470 | Corsair AX750 | 2 x HP ZR24w's | Server Antec 300 | Q6600 | Corsair H50 | EVGA 680i Sli | 8GB DDR2 | Sapphire HD4870 | Corsair HX520 | HighPoint RocketRAID 2680SGL | Renderer Lian-Li V300 | E6600 | Titan Fenrir | Abit Fatal1ty F-190HD | 4GB DDR2 | HIS X1950XT | Storage 12.5TB of Seagate HDD's |
dullonien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 16:28   #51
Gtek
Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.
 
Gtek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK/SK
Posts: 470
Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
SWWWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

lovely simple elegant thingamajiggy.
Thaaaaaaaannnnkk youuuuu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullonien View Post
This is quite possibly my favorite PC ever. As an architecture student, it really does appeal to me. The subtle design features look incredibly simple, but I know how difficult they can be to get just right on such a minimalist design. The gap between the walnut and alu really finishes the design, and incorporating the slot-load optical drive in this gap is perfect.

£600-1000 sounds very reasonable indeed for such a unique design. I'm sure you could sell plenty of them for much, much more to the kind of people who also spend a lot on high-end audio.

Would it be worth offering custom height and wood finish options (although black and walnut is the best combination for sure), so people could tie this system in with their specific set of floorstanding speakers. I know I'd be anal enough to want something like this to match the height of my speakers that I'd place it next to. Teaming up with an acoustic expert to produce high quality, matching floorstanding speakers would be even better.

Any plans to approach high-end audio stores. Some might be willing to advertise/stock this system?

Edit. One final thing. A matching storage add-on could be an interesting idea. Most people could use this as a media PC I'm guessing, and with HD content, storage is important. 2 hard drives might not be enough for some. Having a matching unit that I could fill with hard drives (and a PSU) would be of interest to me.
Yes, my GF is architecture student and we sometimes discuss, how similar can designing a building and computer get. How many times you imagine/sketch a great looking building/PC, but you just can't get it right inside

As I mentioned before, I'm going to build one more audio orientated version with matching speakers, but no I didn't think about approaching any audio store or any other retailer. This would probably need a regular manufacturing process, which would require much bigger investment a me to quit my fairly easy and fairly well paid job. and probably to get someone else on board. With chassis for another product sitting on my desk right now and a couple more on paper, I'm already completely out of fee time...

When it comes to storage I hoped that a couple of TB of space will do. also it can be easily modified to take two 3.5" HDD AND two SSDs. I will do some research on that, thanks for advice
__________________
***gtek-computerdesign.com***
Gtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 18:50   #52
IcyAero
Modder
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Finland
Posts: 67
IcyAero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
How much for shipping costs?
IcyAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 19:16   #53
Primum Agmen
Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Southampton, UK
Posts: 67
Primum Agmen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
why not mitred joins... first, I felt like I would have to do the the same with aluminium half, and that is for practical reasons not possible. also, I wanted to achieve this ''monolithic'' look on sides/front, but I wanted to break it a little bit on the top, to make it little bit interesting. current version is actually the simplest one. So, I will stick with this fragmented, honest look on the top but will fill gaps between wooden parts, as it really doesn't look that good.

noise levels depend on chosen hw obviously. and yes 80mm fans can be a pain the ear. My testing setup uses 1400rpm, 16 CFM, 11dBA fans from Fractal, and they are... OK, but I think I can find lower dBA per CFM. for CPU I'm using Akasa low profile cooler and that is just unacceptably noisy and I will have to test other coolers and pick the best one. GPU is single slot cooler and it's not too bad but I believe that double slot cooler like one on GTX 650, will be better. Worth mentioning is PSU. I'm using 350W from BeQuiet and that thing is just noiseless. I actually had to have a look if fan is spinning to make sure it's on when I was testing it

Simple, minimalistic design is tricky territory, it can look great, but can go very wrong as well.
45 degree cuts along the non-aluminium facing pieces of wood would leave you with a smooth join on all parts as well as a nice monolithic look. It is, admittedly, a rather weak joint, but since it's not under load that's not really such a problem. Either way, I guess it's your preference.

For the CPU cooler you might want to look at the Scythe Kozuti SCKZT-1000. 40mm tall, 31dB on low speed though certainly not going to win any prizes for temps. The Silverstone NT07-775 is also apparently quite quiet, but Frostytech don't seem to have their test results for it on their site.
Primum Agmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 20:52   #54
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan
 
KidMod-Southpaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wigan
Posts: 12,592
KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Get a Scythe Shuriken. You'll love it!
__________________
Project Logs: Refraction - Steampunk Flash Drive - Steel; Sleek; Slate
BitFenix Prodigy - Gigabyte Z87N - Intel 4670K - Asus 7790 Cu 1GB - 8GB Corsair Vengeance - M4 128GB - WD Red 1TB X2 - H60 - Antec 650W - Dell U2312HM - Poker MX Red - Sennheiser HD 598
"The fear in my eyes when my lass almost opened contacts, and with the name Alessandro, yours comes up very near the top." - Blazza181
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 21:22   #55
Gtek
Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.
 
Gtek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK/SK
Posts: 470
Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyAero View Post
How much for shipping costs?
to Finland? 30 GBP 3-5 day standard via UPS or Express for much more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primum Agmen View Post
45 degree cuts along the non-aluminium facing pieces of wood would leave you with a smooth join on all parts as well as a nice monolithic look. It is, admittedly, a rather weak joint, but since it's not under load that's not really such a problem. Either way, I guess it's your preference.

For the CPU cooler you might want to look at the Scythe Kozuti SCKZT-1000. 40mm tall, 31dB on low speed though certainly not going to win any prizes for temps. The Silverstone NT07-775 is also apparently quite quiet, but Frostytech don't seem to have their test results for it on their site.
Scyte Kozuti is recommended only up to 65W TDP I think, But I want to try Shurikens, both low enough to fit and Zalman CNPS8000B is also a candidate.
__________________
***gtek-computerdesign.com***
Gtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2012, 21:34   #56
Gtek
Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.
 
Gtek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK/SK
Posts: 470
Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Gtek is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
Get a Scythe Shuriken. You'll love it!
__________________
***gtek-computerdesign.com***
Gtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Sep 2012, 13:10   #57
grandbruntenebreux
What's a Dremel?
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 12
grandbruntenebreux has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome minimalism, great work !
grandbruntenebreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Sep 2012, 13:23   #58
dream1
Multimodder
 
dream1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Estonia Pärnu
Posts: 232
dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not bad
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Sep 2012, 13:57   #59
Pranja
Blackwolf
 
Pranja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sisak,Croatia
Posts: 1,161
Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Can we get some pictures of components inside,please?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Sep 2012, 22:46   #60
AbKaRy
What's a Dremel?
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
AbKaRy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This will fit like a glove in my office .... Nice mod
AbKaRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
View Mode

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:06.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.