bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 27th Sep 2012, 10:33   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
What We're Playing: Game of Thrones & Warhammer Invasion

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/gaming/...oardgames-two/
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2012, 10:42   #2
Blackshark
Multimodder

Blackshark has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks BT, Warhammer Invasion is on my to buy list.

I often wonder if someone shouldnt come up with a sandbox you could deliver these types of games on to allow for internet / VoIP play...
Blackshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Sep 2012, 18:52   #3
Star*Dagger
Pan-Galactic Revolutionary

Star*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for president
Wow, board games based on GoT, love the idea and it sounds like it has depth.
Star*Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Oct 2012, 19:29   #4
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been wanting to get Game of Thrones for a while but it's expensive and it's rare I manage to get people round for board games at the moment so most games are just me and my girlfriend.

I picked up Small World instead which is an awesome game, it has very simple rules but it's actually got quite a lot of strategy to it.

Though my all time favourite still remains Battlestar Galactica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote