bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 18th Oct 2012, 15:54   #21
dreps
Multimodder

dreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very clean work. nice eye for detail looking forward to seeing more of this
dreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Oct 2012, 11:46   #22
BeaverWarrior
What's a Dremel?

BeaverWarrior has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Love the cabling so far! Keep up the great work!
BeaverWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Oct 2012, 23:31   #23
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
But i have a awesome news, soon on friend of mine will open my i5 Ivy brigde, to change the TIM, and acording to him the other cpu's that he have done, lost arround 30c on full load, so you know what this means?! 5Ghz Here i goooo
Either that, or your CPU goes kapoof. I hope your friend knows exactly what he's doing.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Oct 2012, 00:12   #24
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreps View Post
very clean work. nice eye for detail looking forward to seeing more of this
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverWarrior View Post
Love the cabling so far! Keep up the great work!
Thanks guys, next week more photos, i will finish the bottom of the case (i guess), put the rads on, and the PSU and connect everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Either that, or your CPU goes kapoof. I hope your friend knows exactly what he's doing.
No... he knows exactly what its doing, you can check a video that he made...

Old 20th Oct 2012, 01:57   #25
Nutman

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Ah... first of all: he's not too worried about static charges, is he?

Old 20th Oct 2012, 02:00   #26
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Nop i think... but i will let him know about this... but so far as he said me, the cpu looks as a new one after this "job"...
Old 26th Oct 2012, 15:51   #27
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Meanwhile

lalalal :evil:

More photos just ask!
Old 26th Oct 2012, 16:34   #28
Nutman

Is it laying on a carpet on the floor? Carpets are notoriously known for inducing static electricity. I really, really hope that your chip survives this!

Old 26th Oct 2012, 17:21   #29
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Is it laying on a carpet on the floor? Carpets are notoriously known for inducing static electricity. I really, really hope that your chip survives this!
Man this is just foam, like the one that come on EK packages!
Old 26th Oct 2012, 17:23   #30
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nutman, as I can see, it`s just lieing on the packaging material for motherboards on the table...

aRkangel, when you`re going to show us any case update?
Old 26th Oct 2012, 17:41   #31
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Maybe today, Im making some progress, on the bottom 480 rad... so maybe today or tomorrow we will have photos!
Old 26th Oct 2012, 17:43   #32
Nutman

Just trying to point out that static can kill your expensive chip, that's all.

Oh, and that foam is made from plastic and can generate static, too. Every tried rubbing stuff like that up against a balloon?

Old 26th Oct 2012, 17:46   #33
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Ok i know, but all the CPU have passed all this process with this foam, and all the cpu are rocking right now!
Old 26th Oct 2012, 17:48   #34
WALKYRIE
Minimodder

WALKYRIE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The reason I really love this XSPC H2 case is bacause we need to use all around screws to close the side panels, yes of course, this method to close the side panel is a bit of more time consuming, but if we can put some sort of gasket between the side panel and the case, we can seal properly properly and get rid of air leaks
WALKYRIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Oct 2012, 17:50   #35
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALKYRIE View Post
The reason I really love this XSPC H2 case is bacause we need to use all around screws to close the side panels, yes of course, this method to close the side panel is a bit of more time consuming, but if we can put some sort of gasket between the side panel and the case, we can seal properly properly and get rid of air leaks
That its true, but dont forget a good kit of filters to keep it clean, or it will look like a hoover!
Old 28th Oct 2012, 16:20   #36
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Im back guys...

this stuff will arrive maybe next week, i guess...
EK-Supremacy - Full Nickel
EK-FC580 DCII Backplate – black
Alphacool TUBE 60/200mm
2x Filtro 16x52cm
Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850Rpm
2x G1/4" Extender - Black Nickel
8x Awg24 Wire - Black
12x 3 Pin Fan Male Connector - Black

Here is the photos!

\

Old 10th Nov 2012, 20:42   #37
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

So this week i was the lucky guy that own the giveway on specialtech foruns, and look what i will receive.

Aquaero 5 XT

Thanks Specialtech and Aquacomputer
Old 11th Nov 2012, 11:47   #38
andybones
Multimodder

andybones has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bloody hell that looks complicated,but it will do a great job.

Andy
andybones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 22:13   #39
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congratz!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 20:12   #40
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

Thanks Guys!

It was time to update this project, and this week and next will full of news I hope.

This is one of some cables, I have done, more to come!

The side panel its almost finished, just lefting some details (Its clear plexi, but it have the white plastic on it yet)

View Mode