bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Oct 2012, 13:05   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Enermax unveils ELC120, ELC240 liquid coolers

Claims its 'Quad Shunt Channel' technology puts it ahead of the competition.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...lc120-elc240/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 13:37   #2
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wonder what the performance is like on these and if they can compete with the Corsair systems???
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 13:50   #3
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Another rebadged Astek closed loop .

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 17:01   #4
whatsthatnoise
Modder

whatsthatnoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
There's a review with a pre-production sample of it over here.

Seems like it it's pretty comparable to an H100. Not quite clear which fan settings they used, though.
whatsthatnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 17:29   #5
[EOCF] Tim
Minimodder

[EOCF] Tim has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilleAcoustic View Post
It's actually made by Asia Vital Components.

I was hoping this was going to be at least better then the H100. Not sure what fan settings were used, but seems that the H100 cools better with lower decibels. I was really hoping those silent fans would be great.

On a side note, I wish they would test the kits with the exact same fan, at least in one test of the review. That would really highlight how well the rad, block and pump work. Now you are just guessing.

It will be interesting to see the difference between the dual 120mm offering and Corsair H60/H80.

Pretty please Bit-tech, review these as well.
[EOCF] Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 17:48   #6
mediapcAddict
Multimodder

mediapcAddict has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I guess you could say the water cooling market is hotting up
mediapcAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 20:58   #7
Tynecider
Since ZX81

Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilleAcoustic View Post

+1

If not, Same performance me bets
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” - Frank Zappa
Tynecider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Oct 2012, 06:00   #8
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynecider View Post
+1

If not, Same performance me bets
?

But Tim already said it wasn't 2 posts above

Worth finding out at least.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
elc, elc120, elc120-ta, elc120-tb, elc240, enermax, liquid cooling, sealed-unit, watercooling