bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 11th Oct 2012, 15:59   #21
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I can't see the pictures-am I the only one?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2012, 16:08   #22
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
No your not the only one.

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2012, 16:10   #23
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
I can't see the pictures-am I the only one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
No your not the only one.
Imgur sometimes plays up,they seem to be OK on OCN.....

If they are not back in an hour i will re-host.
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2012, 17:24   #24
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Pics are working for me.

Nice looking build, Neg.
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2012, 22:55   #25
ziza
Multimodder

ziza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
KISS but that is nice
per me si va tra la perduta gente
ziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2012, 23:16   #26
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchR View Post
Pics are working for me.

Nice looking build, Neg.
Thanks man,you wait till the pipebenders are out again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziza View Post
KISS but that is nice
Its all small detail for me,all coming together at the end.

I took a shot showing the fittings for Squigly's desk thread,i may as well show them here also.

Fittings have been painted for the block.

Old 14th Oct 2012, 17:37   #27
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking damn nice B, what did you use to paint the fittings??
Old 14th Oct 2012, 18:24   #28
LukeDaly
733t n00b

LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.LukeDaly is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks awesome man, he's going to be one happy kid eh? :P
:: Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja :: Mionix Naos 5000 :: 2x Dell U2711 ::
LukeDaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Oct 2012, 18:38   #29
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigly View Post
Looking damn nice B, what did you use to paint the fittings??
Black etch,sticks to the nickel better and dries matt.
Old 14th Oct 2012, 21:59   #30
ziza
Multimodder

ziza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice updates I like the color scheme and the coolers.
per me si va tra la perduta gente
ziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2012, 11:52   #31
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Just a small update...

The customer came round yesterday to have a look at the progress and to deliver a second 660Ti.

So,while the rig was out of the box,i installed the OS and got myself ready for doing the loop when the final bits arrive from XSPC.

And Yes,there will be a Sli cover going on that ugly ASUS bridge.
Old 17th Oct 2012, 12:33   #32
[PUNK] crompers
Dremedial

[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
lovely stuff mate, really neat job there. I'd be proud to own this one!
| Main Rig | TJ07B-W | 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Corsair Vengance | EVGA FTW 670 @ 1305Mhz | Samsung 830 128GB |1TB Samsung F3 | EK Supremacy CSQ | EK FC680 CSQ | Corsair HX650W | U2711 | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless | Xonar Essence STX | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm |
| HTPC | Lian Li Q11-B | AMD A10 5800k | ASRock FM2A75M-ITX | 8GB XMS3 2000 | 1TB Seagate | SFX 350W |
[PUNK] crompers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Oct 2012, 16:31   #33
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post
And Yes,there will be a Sli cover going on that ugly ASUS bridge.
Was gonna say ;-) cleva using the power cords to separate the cards for airflow, all in all it's looking sweet!!
Old 17th Oct 2012, 16:44   #34
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PUNK] crompers View Post
lovely stuff mate, really neat job there. I'd be proud to own this one!
I wouldnt do anything for anyone that i wouldnt do for myself,i hope it shows.
The guy im doing it for was chuffed when he saw it and its not even at the best bit yet.

Quote:
Was gonna say ;-) cleva using the power cords to separate the cards for airflow, all in all it's looking sweet!!
The placement of the power sockets on the 670'/660's is a pain but can still look good if you put your mind to it,dont think this would work with sleeved cables as the extra bulk wouldnt fit.
Looks clean with the stock Corsair cables tho.
Old 18th Oct 2012, 16:37   #35
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Right,another little update,Fan controller is here along with a concealed spring kit and the lighting.

A huge great wiring loom....not ideal,hopefully the functionality will be worth it.

Concealed spring kit for the waterblock,not keen on the black nickel finish so a blast with a rattle can for these..

DIY Backplate

Spring covers...DiNoc'd

Recycling is good for the environment

The drive bays are recessed which plays in to my plan of a 3 bay cover plate covering the res and the fan controller.

Old 18th Oct 2012, 18:19   #36
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Excellent work! It's very neat and tidy, I like it.
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 21:26   #37
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchR View Post
Excellent work! It's very neat and tidy, I like it.
Thanks Mate,i do like to keep a clean,almost stock look to a build. I am keen to get pipe bending tho!
Old 19th Oct 2012, 08:35   #38
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Lurv the way the CPU block holders blend with the TUF cover of the mobo.. and with the incoming hard pipework this is gonna be a saaaweeet machine.. one lucky rugrat i tell ya!! Should maybe get the pops to spring for some sleeved cables..
Old 19th Oct 2012, 10:56   #39
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Lurv the way the CPU block holders blend with the TUF cover of the mobo.. and with the incoming hard pipework this is gonna be a saaaweeet machine.. one lucky rugrat i tell ya!! Should maybe get the pops to spring for some sleeved cables..

I know.
I keep thinking about how much i spent on my SR2 that I could of plowed into something like this...

Still,scratch build next,got a scroll saw next on my 'to get' list.....

EDIT: New window and copper tube just turned up! Yay!

Last edited by B NEGATIVE; 19th Oct 2012 at 11:12.
Old 19th Oct 2012, 14:30   #40
jinq-sea
#BBERG

jinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Pics have disappeared again (in the most recent post). Epic build, though!
jinq-sea is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode