bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 19th Oct 2012, 16:00   #41
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Fan mount window...not pretty..

Cut a new one using the old as a template.

Fitted using the stock trim

So thats another thing off the list...
B NEGATIVE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Oct 2012, 14:10   #42
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
The kit from XSPC has arrived! Got some rarities in here too!

An unpainted prototype EX 360!

4 EX 120s of various colours!

A D5 bay and 2 normal bays!

Lets have a closer look shall we...

The evergreen XSPC bay res,staple of many builds.

The prototype 360,painted tanks and polished sides i think for this if i can squeeze it in.

The guys at XSPC did ask what colours i wanted,i said i didnt mind as they would be painted anyway.
So he sent a mix of unseen colours.

The D5 res i will be using if i can get a cheap pump.

A lot of kit for sure!

Once the fittings arrive,its all systems go!!

This custom loop wouldnt of got off the ground without the great team at XSPC.
I will try to do you proud!

Last edited by B NEGATIVE; 24th Oct 2012 at 15:26.
Old 25th Oct 2012, 12:32   #43
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Started on the front cover panel,got it roughed out ready for prep and paint.

Gloss black with some yellow detailing is the look for this piece
Old 25th Oct 2012, 14:39   #44
_ferry_
Supermodder

_ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Maybe you should ad a 8Mbit warning in the title....
_ferry_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Oct 2012, 18:51   #45
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
some nice goodies there from XS !! That prototype 360 rad is prime for a steam punk themed mod! Really like the solid face-plate, think that's gonna finish it off nicely! Looking forward to the paint and detailing
Old 25th Oct 2012, 23:40   #46
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice progress & goodies.

800 pixels for biggest dimension seems to be the acceptable norm for good size pictures, if you did that with these they would load extremely fast for people considering the size of them at that res.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Oct 2012, 07:51   #47
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ferry_ View Post
Maybe you should ad a 8Mbit warning in the title....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Nice progress & goodies.

800 pixels for biggest dimension seems to be the acceptable norm for good size pictures, if you did that with these they would load extremely fast for people considering the size of them at that res.

I will GIMP the pics in future to a more acceptable size,thanks for letting me know
Old 26th Oct 2012, 07:58   #48
thegyufi
Multimodder

thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thegyufi - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
really good work with the new window, much better ! Maybe you can add some bullet impact like mnpctech already did, like this http://www.mnpctech.3dpixelnet.com/p...ch.com9z9i.jpg

keep modding !
thegyufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Oct 2012, 15:00   #49
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
I need to look into how to make them show as 800 max dimension on forums but make them clickable so they can be seen as 1400 dimension at least once this is completed anyway otherwise full shots of this rig especially when altogether so much detail will be lost on small res.
Old 26th Oct 2012, 16:28   #50
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
I need to look into how to make them show as 800 max dimension on forums but make them clickable so they can be seen as 1400 dimension at least once this is completed anyway otherwise full shots of this rig especially when altogether so much detail will be lost on small res.
Same idea as clickable thumbnails- upload smaller versions to photobucket or flickr etc, and also the full size versions. Stick the [ img ] code to the smaller versions on the forum and have a url link to the full size versions ( like clicking a hyperlink, only the hyperlink is an image itself too ).
Old 26th Oct 2012, 16:35   #51
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideNeil View Post
Same idea as clickable thumbnails- upload smaller versions to photobucket or flickr etc, and also the full size versions. Stick the [ img ] code to the smaller versions on the forum and have a url link to the full size versions ( like clicking a hyperlink, only the hyperlink is an image itself too ).
Thank you for that Neil bit more messing but worth it on final pictures. rep
Old 28th Oct 2012, 13:09   #52
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Seems a 360 fits in the top with no modding...other than taking a support beam in the drive bays out.

There is about 3/4 on an inch overhang on the ends but its wont interfere with air being exhausted.

The front panel got its final filing and etch coat today,so it will be finished by weds...

Now,I need to get a pump,spray the rad tanks and get the sides buffed up,then I start with the pipework!

Hopefully end of week it will be ready to fill up and have the loop signed off.
Old 28th Oct 2012, 13:45   #53
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
This is such a sweet case mod, executed flawlessly, love it dude.
Phame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2012, 15:26   #54
jinq-sea
#BBERG

jinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This is looking great - can't wait to see the finished product!
jinq-sea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 11:25   #55
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

PIPEBENDING TIME!!!

The loop is in,just needs a a little tweaking here and there to get the lines right,but this is the layout.

Old 30th Oct 2012, 11:50   #56
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

The customer is going to be extremely happy with this Neg, that's absolutely MOTY type pipe bendery, man your good at that.
Old 30th Oct 2012, 12:12   #57
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I thought it might have been to small but i tell you what it looks absolute brilliant very very nice and clean
MOBO[ Asus Maximus Formula VI ]CPU[I7 4770K]RAM[Corsair Vengeance PRO Red 2133mhz]SSD's[1TB Samsung EVO, 256GB Samsung, 128GB Mushkin, 128 GT Corsair]GPU[Gainward GTX770 Sli]PSU[Corsair AX1200i Red Cables]SOUND[Creative soundblaster ZX E22 backplate]CASE[Corsair 540] Cooler[Corsair H100i]Screen[Dell U2913WM} Perp[Corsair K70, Logitech GS500S,Belkin razer N52TE,QPAD QH90]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 12:33   #58
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

Quote:
The customer is going to be extremely happy with this Neg, that's absolutely MOTY type pipe bendery, man your good at that.

You flatter me Good Sir.
I would settle for MOTM myself....
I do think that copper is the way forward,it looks just so much cleaner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovoet View Post
I thought it might have been to small but i tell you what it looks absolute brilliant very very nice and clean
Thanks Mate!!
Old 30th Oct 2012, 13:35   #59
Nikkop
Multimodder

Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.Nikkop is definitely a rep cheat.
SO DAMN SEXY, DROOOOLS.

I love the color yellow, it's a shame it's such a rare color when it comes to computer-hardware. Luckily Asrock recently released their motherboard with yellow color-scheme, just right before I got my new motherboard so buying it wasn't an option

In fact, my next soon upcoming project will also have yellow as main-color (even tho my motherboard is red, unfortunately.)

But I love it, freaking damn hot.
Nikkop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 17:57   #60
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Fantastic work mate!
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode