Hanoken
O.O

Hanoken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi, Im a potential customer now! ha ha ha, awesome piping in this setup :O
Hanoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 18:27   #62
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkop View Post
SO DAMN SEXY, DROOOOLS.

I love the color yellow, it's a shame it's such a rare color when it comes to computer-hardware. Luckily Asrock recently released their motherboard with yellow color-scheme, just right before I got my new motherboard so buying it wasn't an option

In fact, my next soon upcoming project will also have yellow as main-color (even tho my motherboard is red, unfortunately.)

But I love it, freaking damn hot.
Thanks mate,you are right about yellow tho but it only makes a nice accent colour,i think anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchR View Post
Fantastic work mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoken View Post
Hi, Im a potential customer now! ha ha ha, awesome piping in this setup :O
Hahaha!
Now thats praise indeed!
There is a pipebending 101 i have made on Bittech,give it a read then give it a go
B NEGATIVE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 23:39   #63
ZWong
What's a Dremel?

ZWong has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Subbed, Daniel!

Great build - I don't know if I personally would request sponsorship on a customer build, but it worked out - and it's a beautiful mod now!

Looking forward to some new stuff.
ZWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2012, 10:01   #64
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWong View Post
Subbed, Daniel!

Great build - I don't know if I personally would request sponsorship on a customer build, but it worked out - and it's a beautiful mod now!

Looking forward to some new stuff.
Why not? I see the same people getting sponsorship and just sitting on parts,why shouldnt someone else gain from my good fortune? Better that it gets used and out there rather than sitting on a shelf.

Its not something i would normally do tho.....
Old 31st Oct 2012, 22:09   #65
ZWong
What's a Dremel?

ZWong has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I suppose. Great mod, by the wyay.
ZWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2012, 11:14   #66
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Progress is thick and fast this week!

Pump has arrived,XSPC vario D5 cheesecake!

Because i have blocked in the 8 pin and cant remove it easily,i have to use my trusty donkey PSU,i think it can handle it tho....

Forgive the next few photo's,lighting was very wrong!
I still have to touch up the fittings where i was fighting the pipe to get it in...

Leak test underway,nothing to report so far...

......which is good!
Old 1st Nov 2012, 12:30   #67
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Donkey psu huh lols your piping always inspires me, alignment looks great! As does the whole build, glad to hear of no leaks!!
Old 1st Nov 2012, 12:43   #68
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigly View Post
Donkey psu huh lols your piping always inspires me, alignment looks great! As does the whole build, glad to hear of no leaks!!
She is a peachy little PSU,its handy to have around,reliable like your favorite donkey.

Its getting there Squig,I am hoping to finish up this weekend.

Last edited by B NEGATIVE; 1st Nov 2012 at 12:50.
Old 1st Nov 2012, 16:38   #69
Cyber Locc
What's a Dremel?

Cyber Locc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looks good

love the build especially the piping what kind of fittings did you use.
Cyber Locc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2012, 16:08   #70
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

The interior is finished and the loop is bled.

Front panel is done,just need to do the final cut on it.

All i have to do now is a reasonable OC on it and install all the bits and bobs.
Old 5th Nov 2012, 16:13   #71
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
that faceplate fits brilliantly, nice job there... what am i talkin.. nice job everywhere!! build really came out clean neg, top class!!!

Anyone would be envious of this box!
Old 5th Nov 2012, 21:46   #72
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Best looking 'mil spec' case I've seen. And you didn't have to dirty it up or scratch the crap out of it either. Great job!
Old 6th Nov 2012, 12:22   #73
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigly View Post
that faceplate fits brilliantly, nice job there... what am i talkin.. nice job everywhere!! build really came out clean neg, top class!!!

Anyone would be envious of this box!
The Dad is over the moon,i hope his lad thinks so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
Best looking 'mil spec' case I've seen. And you didn't have to dirty it up or scratch the crap out of it either. Great job!
Yeah,i was going for the feel rather than the actual bullets and mud experience if you get what i mean.
I have grown attached to it...GPU cooling would look mint i think.
Old 6th Nov 2012, 12:40   #74
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I usually only view / read logs, but this looks really nice I had to comment.

Excellent pipe work, colour choices and final execution - you are going to have one happy customer!
Old 6th Nov 2012, 12:52   #75
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
I usually only view / read logs, but this looks really nice I had to comment.

Excellent pipe work, colour choices and final execution - you are going to have one happy customer!

Thanks!

The Dad follows the build log on here,its nice for him to see the positive comments.

Old 6th Nov 2012, 15:30   #76
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Well,thats it,its pretty much done...

Some dark shots to show off the lights...

Perhaps a little work on sorting that little bit of light bleed..

That all kids! If there is a few days sunshine then i might do some outdoor shots....

Many thanks again to the teams at XSPC and Specialtech.

Old 6th Nov 2012, 18:12   #77
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Beautiful job, Neg.

Well done that man!
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 19:50   #78
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That looks great. Nice mil-build.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 20:16   #79
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Schhweeeeet build dude

Such a lucky kid..
Phame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 20:26   #80
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrunchR View Post
Beautiful job, Neg.

Well done that man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
That looks great. Nice mil-build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phame View Post
Schhweeeeet build dude

Such a lucky kid..
Thanks Guys.

The green LED has been a like it/loath it kind of thing.....i like the night vision feel it gives to the inside myself

View Mode