1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News OCZ appoints new CEO, warns of revenue shortfall

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 11 Oct 2012.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

Well their gold plated memory modules sucked and causes a lot of problems with different systems, blue screens and the like. Their SSDsucks with their enormous fail rate and crashes . So no wonder it fails short.

3. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

well, the way ddr3 prices are going we'll soon find it in cereal boxes, can't be too much profit in it anymore, so I can understand why they focused on other things.

4. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I bought my ddr3 ram when the price was sky high two years ago. I could probably get enough for 5 or 6 PCs now with the money I spent back then.

5. MrGumby

MrGumby CPC 464 User

Always goes in cycles. Wonder what premium ddr4 will have when its released. I also wonder if the reduction in prices mean that production costs have fallen sharply, tho i suspect its an over supply issue.

6. dolphie

dolphie What's a Dremel?

Were you tempted to type it as Schmitt schteps in to Petersch'sch schoesch?

7. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Drinking at work? Never! (Mostly.)

I'm doing my bit, anyway. My newbuild has an OCZ Solid3 120GB. I'm sure the couple of quid profit they make on that will boost revenue for the next quarter...