bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 17th Nov 2012, 19:52   #21
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looking good so far, I like the fact that you are using older parts for the WC it shows your creativity, and it looks good! Is this case going to hold 1 or 2 computers it appears you have 2 front panels unless I'm mistaken.

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2012, 21:03   #22
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
Looking good so far, I like the fact that you are using older parts for the WC it shows your creativity, and it looks good! Is this case going to hold 1 or 2 computers it appears you have 2 front panels unless I'm mistaken.
Thanks mate.

No,this case is for only one computer. I used two front panels because front panel is chepar the just two front usb ports. So,I said-why not? You can choose between left or right side or even use both. My plan was to solder headphone jack from one to another so it can be used two hedphones at same time,but I decidet to leave as is-this with additional sound card could lead to interesting results.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2012, 22:36   #23
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Here is the promised update.

Today I have been testing the watercooling equipment and cleang radiators. I found out that my fittings on CPU block and reservoir are leaking like mad so I took reservoir from the loop and replaced fittings on CPu block with some barbs from old Thermlatake radiator. It worked,and radiator is now clean. I also ordered some fittings for reservoir from ebay.

I also soldered cables to switches and placed front panel cables-cover from second microphone jack was removed.

And one pic that I really like-sun made nice shadow on Scorpio next to Reaper.

Final pics of today's update are here-they are the reason I waited with posting. I waited until was dark so I can take pics of LED's turned on. First one was in total dark,second one with light turned on and third was taken with flash on.

Old 18th Nov 2012, 04:39   #24
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
LET THERE BE...... LIIIGHT
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2012, 09:54   #25
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
LET THERE BE...... LIIIGHT
Oh yeah.
Old 14th Dec 2012, 15:18   #26
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Really Nice, but I am biased towards layered builds. Looking forward to seeing this one

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 15:34   #27
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asouter View Post
Really Nice, but I am biased towards layered builds. Looking forward to seeing this one
Thank you.

Update will come next week with some good news.
Old 14th Dec 2012, 17:03   #28
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Excellent stuff Pranja!
Keep it up

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 18:14   #29
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Excellent stuff Pranja!
Keep it up
Thank you. I glad that you like this project.
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 22:00   #30
Pranja
Blackwolf

Update time!

First,I would like to thank In Win for providing their awesome Commander III 800W PSu for the project.

It is really unique modular PSU with cool color scheme and 80 Plus GOLD certificate.

And now-the case update. I finally received my new MBO tray thet will allow me to put ATX MBO inside of the case.

Some comparison with the old one:

This is how it will be fitted (of course,it will be straight):

That's all for now folks-next update will bring completed prototype and then I will start with the real,plexi case.

Merry X-mas.
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 22:10   #31
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Sounds good Merry Xmas mate.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 22:14   #32
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Sounds good Merry Xmas mate.
Thank you Waynio. Merry Xmas to you and your entire family.
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 23:29   #33
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Thats the present i was looking for! update on one of my fav current builds! looking good. makes me wish I could get sponsorship like that.
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 27th Dec 2012 at 07:12.
siliconfanatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 23:44   #34
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Thats the present i was looking for! looking good. makes me wish I could get sponsorship like that.
Well I am not Santa Claus,so I can't give you present-but I can wish you Merry Xmas and fun-tastic holidays.
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 23:55   #35
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I like where this is going man !

Keep in mind that res is alu!
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 23:58   #36
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
I like where this is going man !

Keep in mind that res is alu!
Thank you an Merry Xmas.

Don't worry,I have anty-corosion fluid.
Old 25th Dec 2012, 14:43   #37
Pranja
Blackwolf

I wanted to share this with you.

Prolimatech have special Xmas giveawy of their Genesis Christmas Edition cooler:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prolim...D/143936609425

Good luck !
Old 25th Dec 2012, 21:55   #38
dombak1608
Minimodder

dombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldombak1608 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
I wanted to share this with you.

Prolimatech have special Xmas giveawy of their Genesis Christmas Edition cooler:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prolim...D/143936609425

Good luck !
Pranja, I thought You hate FB.
Nice project dude! But, I want more photos.
dombak1608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2012, 22:53   #39
Pranja
Blackwolf

And I stilll hate FB. But that is not preventing me to sharing cooler giveaway that could be nice Xmas present for someone.

There will be more pics veeeery soon,just be patient.
Old 26th Dec 2012, 23:35   #40
Pranja
Blackwolf

Today I fitted new MBO tray and improved a covers (added toothpicks as a spacers XD). Prototype is 95 % finished-I only need to fit holders for add-on cards. This will be done tomorrow when local hardware store opens.

View Mode