bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 27th Dec 2012, 06:15   #41
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
*i feel a disurbance in the force!*
*click*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh-aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh....

much acrylic awesomeness looms in the (very) near future
looking better with every update pranja!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2012, 09:45   #42
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thank you very much.

After I finish prototype today,I will make small but neat changes for the plexi version.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2012, 17:43   #43
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The great day has come-prototype is finally finished.

Card holder is in it's place.

And 360 deegres rotation:

155 pics of prototype. Will I be able to break this record with plexi version?
Old 29th Dec 2012, 18:38   #44
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
This looks awesome man!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2012, 19:47   #45
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
This looks awesome man!
Thank you very much.

I am glad that you like it.
Old 29th Dec 2012, 23:07   #46
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Subbed. Looks really good so far. Do you know how that old Cuplex block performs?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2012, 23:36   #47
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Subbed. Looks really good so far. Do you know how that old Cuplex block performs?
Thank you Nutman. It's nice to hear that you like it.

Well,I only run WC system on teble to test for leaks,but I belive it will provide decent cooling to my 2500k. Since I run it on 4,9 GHz with CM Hyper EVO with 68 C under load,I was hoping for at least 55 C under load at 5 GHz.
Old 30th Dec 2012, 01:46   #48
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
That would be good for such an old block. But, of course, it also depends on the rest of the cooling system. If the radiator is good and paired with the right kind of fans, I think it should be possible. Let's see!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Dec 2012, 10:27   #49
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
That would be good for such an old block. But, of course, it also depends on the rest of the cooling system. If the radiator is good and paired with the right kind of fans, I think it should be possible. Let's see!
I hope that the fitings I purchased on ebay will come tomorrow. Currently,only thing without fittings is reservoir and I don't want to use plastic dish instead.
Old 6th Jan 2013, 18:04   #50
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-breath-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeek! Today is a day OF RECKONING
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
Old 7th Jan 2013, 16:40   #51
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
You OK, Silicon?

THAT is just the prototype? Kick -*ss so far.

-What are you going to use to replace/cover all those nuts?
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 17:31   #52
abbas-it
We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

abbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitabbas-it is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
i myself am a fan of all that differs to the norm, thats why i like what you are doing.
keep it up mate and keep them updates coming..
abbas-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 18:18   #53
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis
I would agree with others, if that's the prototype... DANG, I can't wait to see this thing actually complete. Keep up the great work
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 18:29   #54
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-breath-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeek! Today is a day OF RECKONING
Thank you. Your comments entertain me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
You OK, Silicon?

THAT is just the prototype? Kick -*ss so far.

-What are you going to use to replace/cover all those nuts?
Silicon is cool.

Yes,just a prototype-real thing will be slightli more better looking and more agressive.

I plan to put metal tubes instead those nuts-I only have to find correct ID tube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas-it View Post
i myself am a fan of all that differs to the norm, thats why i like what you are doing.
keep it up mate and keep them updates coming..

Thanky you very much,Abbas.

Don't worry, update is comming in next days. It is not about case itself,but it is related to the project.
Old 7th Jan 2013, 18:34   #55
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito View Post
I would agree with others, if that's the prototype... DANG, I can't wait to see this thing actually complete. Keep up the great work
Thank you. Well,prototype was used to develop some new things-you can see how concept looked before.

Now,I am working on new model anf rafining measurements for CNC.

And thank you everybody! I am happy to have such support from you. You rock!
Old 8th Jan 2013, 19:40   #56
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
great case/idea!!! any dust-protection here?
Vetalar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 19:57   #57
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetalar View Post
great case/idea!!! any dust-protection here?
Thank you. I am glad that you like it.

Well,I will not put dust protection on my case,but if anybody ask me to do for them-I will do it.
Old 9th Jan 2013, 21:52   #58
Pranja
Blackwolf

Here is the promised update.

Fittings for raservoir finally came from ebay so I was able to assemble the whole thing for leak test and tmperature measuring-4 deegres bellow room temperature. But,unfortunately-I had to return to student home as my holidays were over and I wasn't been able to test system on components.

Here you can see how pump is small-I compered it with plexi cover of reservoir.

Enermax has become my new sponsor. I am very grateful on TB Vegas Trio fans for Scorpio and PSU Modu87+ for my next project. Special thanks to Benjamin S. for his effort.

I made a small video of fan in action:

Old 9th Jan 2013, 21:58   #59
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

sheer. wickedness. patented wickedness. too bad i'm gonna have to wait for more epicness. my supply of lager is starting to dwindle....
Old 9th Jan 2013, 22:17   #60
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
sheer. wickedness. patented wickedness. too bad i'm gonna have to wait for more epicness. my supply of lager is starting to dwindle....
Hehe. Thanks,mate.

Don't worry-I am arranging making of case with my friend. I need to revise some things and then we will have regulat weekly update of case parts as they are finished.

Would sketchup model of revised case parts please you?

View Mode