bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 18th Oct 2012, 12:04   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Valve opens Greenlight to non-gaming content

Hopes to take on the likes of the Windows Store.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...t-non-gaming/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 15:15   #2
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
I'd love to get something like Ultramon through there to increase its audience.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 21:45   #3
PaulC2K
Star Citizen

PaulC2K has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You mean DisplayFusion Yeah, Ultramon & DF would be good, and DirectoryOpus too.
PaulC2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 22:31   #4
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This would be great for goodbytes Nv GPU Pro. It is very good of steam to let smaller companies which don't have the money to push there product out into the main stream. But now with steams green light program they have that opportunity.
Old 19th Oct 2012, 04:45   #5
Tyinsar
6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.
Hmm, this might actually make me consider getting a steam account

(If only my friend hadn't stolen my name for his second account)
Old 19th Oct 2012, 09:46   #6
fluxtatic
Supermodder

fluxtatic has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyinsar
Hmm, this might actually make me consider getting a steam account

(If only my friend hadn't stolen my name for his second account)
Damn, dude, steal it back

I like this a lot, both parts. Bummer about the other story that broke about Steam, and it's exploitable flaws, along with the Source and Unreal engines...

I'm not too hot on the idea of the Windows store, but that's more due to MS following Apple's dickish lead - not about pushing software for smaller developers as it is control (and a piece of the action, of course.) Steam's getting their cut, too, of course. But in Valve's case, I have this idea that it's more benevolent....dear god, I'm a fanboi, aren't I? Gabe Newell is my tubby Jesus :/
fluxtatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
digital distribution, greenlight, software, steam, steam greenlight, valve, windows store