bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 8th Dec 2012, 01:10   #41
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AciD_RaiN View Post
Sleeved the "front" panel cables

First off what type of creature are you hiding in that case?

Nice job so far I'm looking forward to seeing more. I also like the white dinoct on the rad but why didn't you carry it around the whole perimeter of the rad? Or am i just being picky?

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 01:14   #42
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyance View Post
Really liking this. Subbed :-)
Thanks Hope you'll like it...

@Mechh69 this is just my cat watching me work
I would have ****ed up the stretches where it bends etc :/ And I usually onlu change the color of this part of the radiator if I paint/di-noc it

Well I've been at it for some time and I tried setting it all up like I'm gonna have it when I get the rest of the stuff together. I still have to add a shroud in the top to cover those fans.

Front rad

This should give you some idea on how it's gonna be...

I think it will look pretty good with Mayhems Pastel Ice White running through the block...

Not 100% happy with the front panel though...

And the right side panel.

Now I just have to wait for more parts... hope that will be soon

Last edited by AciD_RaiN; 8th Dec 2012 at 01:20.
AciD_RaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 17:25   #43
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Just received the shroud so I fitted that

Drilling holes for the shroud:

Shroud fits like a glove

Had to use M4 screws and bolts to get the fan grills to stick...

Now I just need the mobo and CPU and some Mayhems Pastel Ice White

Might need a little di-noc as well... These few things may take some time since my financial status changed a bit...
Old 11th Dec 2012, 18:09   #44
Dmlindley
Minimodder

Dmlindley has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bro those 280 shrouds are awesome for this case! I'm doing the same thing for the sake of space and believe it or not, they wrap pretty well with di-noc :-)
Dmlindley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 19:47   #45
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmlindley View Post
Bro those 280 shrouds are awesome for this case! I'm doing the same thing for the sake of space and believe it or not, they wrap pretty well with di-noc :-)
I thought about wrapping it in white di-noc but since the front is black I decided to keep the shroud also black
Old 11th Dec 2012, 19:55   #46
Dmlindley
Minimodder

Yea for sure! It goes with the window trim as well!!
Old 11th Dec 2012, 20:00   #47
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Yea for sure! It goes with the window trim as well!!
Sure does I'm actually using much more black then I intended... I had to remove the di-noc from the handles and feet because I did a TERRIBLE job wrapping it...
Old 11th Dec 2012, 20:46   #48
Dmlindley
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AciD_RaiN View Post
Sure does I'm actually using much more black then I intended... I had to remove the di-noc from the handles and feet because I did a TERRIBLE job wrapping it...
Darn that would've looked sweet! Ya I don't know what I would do without a heat gun on this stuff lol
Old 12th Dec 2012, 01:00   #49
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Darn that would've looked sweet! Ya I don't know what I would do without a heat gun on this stuff lol
I used a heat gun but I just did something terribly wrong... Corners and stuff like that is not my strongest side when it comes to di-noc
Old 12th Dec 2012, 18:25   #50
Nutman
Never stuck with stock

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I say slap some white Di-Noc the MNPCTech front panel grill! Would become a nice contrast the the rest of the front panel.

Projects: Nutman - Hampen - F.O.B. T.C. - BabyShark - The Scratchbench
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 18:56   #51
Ra6
Multimodder

Ra6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks impressive! That contrast between black and white is better than only one colour!
Ra6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 19:14   #52
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
I say slap some white Di-Noc the MNPCTech front panel grill! Would become a nice contrast the the rest of the front panel.
That's exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I can afford to get some more di-noc

@Ra6 Thanks mate
Old 12th Dec 2012, 19:24   #53
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
moar photos with cooling liqiud in :P
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 20:08   #54
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
moar photos with cooling liqiud in :P
That won't be just yet. The mobo and CPU are so darn expensive and my financial status has changed a bit so It will have to go a bit slower...
Old 13th Dec 2012, 17:57   #55
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Only the SATA power cable left to sleeve
Old 18th Dec 2012, 00:31   #56
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

I hate to be uploading only one picture all the time but there's not much happening these days... Here's the last cable sleeved...
Old 24th Dec 2012, 09:15   #57
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well, iam kinda stucked on hawaii until the 25th, and then i am going to Los Angeles until the 2nd of january so rather a tiny update than none at all
Old 24th Dec 2012, 15:38   #58
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehani View Post
Well, iam kinda stucked on hawaii until the 25th, and then i am going to Los Angeles until the 2nd of january so rather a tiny update than none at all
That was my thought There are only small things happening now and I'm hoping ASRock can help me out with the motherboard and I'm going for a cheaper CPU so I can finish it in February
Old 24th Dec 2012, 18:59   #59
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I like the Dinoct better on the GPU block than the original circles. The sleeving job looks good, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more.

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 20:31   #60
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
I like the Dinoct better on the GPU block than the original circles. The sleeving job looks good, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more.
Thanks My sleeving is rather good actually even though I say so myself My costumers have been very happy with their extensions

View Mode