bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:19   #81
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AciD_RaiN View Post
Thanks mate I love it too but if I am ever gonna do a build that small I am probably not gonna spend that much on it like I did with this one :P
I agree, unless it would be some type of Lan-party rig. Then it would be OK to spend some money on it
And also, nice sleeving! MDPC?
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:23   #82
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
I agree, unless it would be some type of Lan-party rig. Then it would be OK to spend some money on it
And also, nice sleeving! MDPC?
Yeah always MDPC My main computer has pretty good hardware for just hanging on facebook and bit-tech and this one would just go into the closet and stay there if I can't sell it LOL
AciD_RaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:32   #83
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Yeah always MDPC My main computer has pretty good hardware for just hanging on facebook and bit-tech and this one would just go into the closet and stay there if I can't sell it LOL
Is your main PC the Green 650d? I remember someone with the name AciD_Rain posting a project log on the OC3D forums with a 650d and watercooling
Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:37   #84
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Quote:
Is your main PC the Green 650d? I remember someone with the name AciD_Rain posting a project log on the OC3D forums with a 650d and watercooling
I stopped going to OC3D forums when TTL called my mod a "polished SH1T"
This is my main rig now http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...=237244&page=2
Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:39   #85
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

Quote:
I stopped going to OC3D forums when TTL called my mod a "polished SH1T"
This is my main rig now http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...=237244&page=2
Ah well, fair enough. If TTL would say that to me, I think I would do the same. And I really like that CM Storm Trooper build! That's a nice colour of green on the coolant, fits the build really well.
Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:42   #86
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Ah well, fair enough. If TTL would say that to me, I think I would do the same. And I really like that CM Storm Trooper build! That's a nice colour of green on the coolant, fits the build really well.
Wasn't mad. Just thought it was low to say that to someone that was starting in the modding world... Someone would have stopped modding if a "public figure" would say something like that to him
And thanks for your compliments mate

MOD ON
Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:48   #87
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

Quote:
Wasn't mad. Just thought it was low to say that to someone that was starting in the modding world... Someone would have stopped modding if a "public figure" would say something like that to him
And thanks for your compliments mate

MOD ON
That's true
I do have a rig planned, and I plan on modding it. Though I'm only 16 years old and saving up money takes a while for me. Hoping to build it this summer.
Old 15th Feb 2013, 17:55   #88
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
That's true
I do have a rig planned, and I plan on modding it. Though I'm only 16 years old and saving up money takes a while for me. Hoping to build it this summer.
I will try and keep an eye out for the log Age has no say in it. If you have ambition and you're not afraid to make some mistakes and learn from them then you can do anything
Old 15th Feb 2013, 18:01   #89
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

Quote:
I will try and keep an eye out for the log Age has no say in it. If you have ambition and you're not afraid to make some mistakes and learn from them then you can do anything
Indeed I do have some ideas in mind including a custom window and maybe even the name for the build cut out on the side panel with red acrylic and white LEDs. I think your mods have improved over the last mods you did and I hope to improve myself as well, learning from every little mistake I make (and every case / side panel I screw up ).
Old 15th Feb 2013, 18:06   #90
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Indeed I do have some ideas in mind including a custom window and maybe even the name for the build cut out on the side panel with red acrylic and white LEDs. I think your mods have improved over the last mods you did and I hope to improve myself as well, learning from every little mistake I make (and every case / side panel I screw up ).
Thanks mate I believe in you
Old 17th Feb 2013, 01:31   #91
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Did some changes to the cables
Old 17th Feb 2013, 02:14   #92
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Sexy.
Maki role is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2013, 04:05   #93
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Normally, the prodigyis about as good looking to me as mitt's arse hairs. But you made it look smexy indeed

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2013, 15:45   #94
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Thanks guys
Old 17th Feb 2013, 18:03   #95
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking way better now!
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2013, 18:28   #96
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Looking way better now!
Agreed
Old 17th Feb 2013, 18:30   #97
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

Nice looking cables AciD! Really liking it! Subbed! (bit late, but whatever)
Old 17th Feb 2013, 19:56   #98
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Nice looking cables AciD! Really liking it! Subbed! (bit late, but whatever)
It's never too late I also have a facebook page mostly dedicated to my sleeving if you like my cables: http://www.facebook.com/acidrainsleeve
Old 18th Feb 2013, 04:04   #99
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh hell with it! Have some rep, always loved that song.

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2013, 16:47   #100
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Oh hell with it! Have some rep, always loved that song.
hmmm?? Sorry I didn't get that comment LOL

View Mode