bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 18th Feb 2013, 21:23   #101
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Never too late. By nickleback, I believe.
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2013, 21:32   #102
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Never too late. By nickleback, I believe.
HAHA ok... I don't listen to them so I wouldn't know
AciD_RaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2013, 20:21   #103
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Today I received the fluid from Mayhems Will be able to finish next weekend when I get my CPU

Old 26th Feb 2013, 21:55   #104
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Hehe. Looks a bit like Calpis.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2013, 02:44   #105
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Hehe. Looks a bit like Calpis.

Sorry I don't know what that is and the picture is not showing
Old 5th Mar 2013, 02:40   #106
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

I received the CPU and finished the loop but discovered that the pump was vibrating too much and made too much noise and when I booted the SSD was fried... So now I have to buy a new SSD and a pump/res... A little bump in the road

Old 6th Mar 2013, 21:30   #107
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
How could a brand new SSD be fried??? O_o

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2013, 21:41   #108
avolla
Hackintosher

avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If the SSD was fried when you got it, warranty should still apply unless you did something naughty.... Hope you can get a new one.

Looks good. The white coolant brings it together nicely.
avolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2013, 22:00   #109
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Coming together very nicely. Shame the ssd was doa.
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2013, 22:15   #110
Evenge
Hypermodder

Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Evenge is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just read through whole project log. Awesome work there!
Old 10th Mar 2013, 20:42   #111
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
Icelandic Winter worklog

Dat 3570k. All shiny and such ^.^
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2013, 21:57   #112
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Sorry I haven't responded earlier. The fault was mine on frying that SSD and it was the one I used to begin with in my Autobot Skids rig but it was always making some problems so it's actually a kind of relief

I'm not gonna tell you how I fried it though so I won't look like a total noob LOL
Old 10th Mar 2013, 22:09   #113
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well, i am just hoping my system survive my installment of my watercooling.. But yeah I think the work and mod are coming together very nicely

What SSD are we talking about? And which pump??
Old 10th Mar 2013, 22:13   #114
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehani View Post
Well, i am just hoping my system survive my installment of my watercooling.. But yeah I think the work and mod are coming together very nicely

What SSD are we talking about? And which pump??
OCZ Vertex 3 MAX IOPS 120GB and EKWB DCP 4.0 Pimp/Res combo...
Old 11th Mar 2013, 08:02   #115
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh, don't blame yourself, the OCZ vertrex 3 seems like one of the least reliable drives out there. Or OCZ in particular isn't the most reliable manufacturer
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2013, 21:37   #116
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
Oh, don't blame yourself, the OCZ vertrex 3 seems like one of the least reliable drives out there. Or OCZ in particular isn't the most reliable manufacturer
I have used a few OCZ products and I've only had bad experience with them :/ I hear their PSU's are pretty good but I have never tried one... I am gonna try the Samsung 840 SSD and I've been looking at some new manufacturer for my next project...
Old 11th Mar 2013, 22:28   #117
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AciD_RaiN View Post
I have used a few OCZ products and I've only had bad experience with them :/ I hear their PSU's are pretty good but I have never tried one... I am gonna try the Samsung 840 SSD and I've been looking at some new manufacturer for my next project...
Just luck of the draw it seems. My OCZ Agility 3 had been going strong for over a year, died the day before I was due to replace it. The worst part is that the Samsung 840 pro which I ordered was DoA too! The odds of those two events occurring at the same time must have been pretty low to say the least.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2013, 00:24   #118
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki role View Post
Just luck of the draw it seems. My OCZ Agility 3 had been going strong for over a year, died the day before I was due to replace it. The worst part is that the Samsung 840 pro which I ordered was DoA too! The odds of those two events occurring at the same time must have been pretty low to say the least.
Damn you're obviously out of luck :/ Hope things will work out mate...
Old 14th Mar 2013, 19:26   #119
Owndapwn
Modder

Owndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run Crysis
The Vertex 4 marks OCZ's SSD quality turning around.
The Vertex 4 is currently the best SSD in the lower price bracket, with the 840 Pro being the best before shelling out obscene amounts of money on a PCI-e SSD.
Owndapwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2013, 19:59   #120
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owndapwn View Post
The Vertex 4 marks OCZ's SSD quality turning around.
The Vertex 4 is currently the best SSD in the lower price bracket, with the 840 Pro being the best before shelling out obscene amounts of money on a PCI-e SSD.
OCZ has ruined their reputation for me personally... Not gonna use their products in any near future

View Mode