1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Cactus offers tech support to pirates

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 29 Oct 2012.

1. brumgrunt

brumgrunt What's a Dremel?

2. Roskoken

Roskoken What's a Dremel?

Damned decent of him

3. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

just like valve, i will not pirate from him and valve, cos i know they are doing their best for me. unlike EA ala MoH: Warfighter... they complain pirates pirate cos they want to, but never look that ppl are just so upset and tired of being taken for a ride by companies releasing unfinished or **** games promising one thing, and giving another.

pirating is still wrong tho, but maybe companies should increase their love for games and their buyers of them before just complaining.

4. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

How refreshing! Someone who believes more in the art of what they are creating than the money!

5. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

I will probably buy this game out of respect to the guy, just I will end up never playing it

6. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

<- now considers buying the game

7. enciem

enciem Minimodder

I'm with you man. The simplest gesture of opening a line of communication is an awesome idea, love the posting of download codes as well. It's a refreshing way of acknowledging respect as a path to increasing sales. Much more sensible than the head in the sand method, the strongly worded letter, or indeed the disapprovingly tutting strategy.

I also like the point of just wanting people to see what you made in the best possible light.

Tags: Add Tags