bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 28th Oct 2009, 17:22   #1
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
What currently makes your life awesome?

It's coming up to a depressing time of the year - getting colder with nights pretty much drawn in. However as an antidote to this thread, I thought I'd make this on a happier note about the better things in life...

For me it would have to be that I'm still not smoking (28 days after Q Day), and starting to sleep better for it. Also having a great ladyfriend and group of mates...

Last edited by Brooxy; 28th Oct 2009 at 17:58.
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 17:43   #2
Chazman89
Modder

Chazman89 has yet to learn the way of the DremelChazman89 has yet to learn the way of the DremelChazman89 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Planning my trip to America next summer is keeping me going.

"You're about as much use as a marzipan dildo!" - Malcom Tucker
Chazman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 17:55   #3
craigp84
Multimodder

craigp84 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcraigp84 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcraigp84 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcraigp84 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Smoking

Congrats on the smoking thing. When i *finally* managed to give up, i found for a while i was still thinking about smoking (even though i was resolute in not having to suffer it anymore) and that got me a bit apprehensive. Would i ever get to a point where i didnt think about smoking?

Thankfully it evaporates out of your life completely, it just totally goes away from all thought processes and parts of your life. I understand (after a while it must be said) the health impacts are vastly reduced and your chances of heart disease and lung cancer are almost indistinguishable from a non-smoker. Good news.

Keep up the good work.
craigp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 17:59   #4
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Nothing. The autumn has really gotten the best of me, so freaking dark and depressing all day long.

Maybe the fact that most likely after this winter there will be a summer again.

It's so freaking dark over here! It's just raining, the sun SHOULD be up for over eight hours daily. Bollocks, I say.

Last edited by Jipa; 28th Oct 2009 at 18:35.
Jipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:08   #5
D-Cyph3r
Gay for Yunosuke

D-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Life has dealt me a pretty shocking hand over the last year, and with the job i'm on atm basically amounting to an 11 hour headache every day and the firm I did 7 weeks of work still giving me every excuse under the sun not to pay me it's hard to remain positive.

The only thing that's really keeping me going is knowing that once I get christmas and the new year out the way I should have enough money behind me to start looking for other work and getting myself back in shape to re-start my RAF application.

Only 10 weeks to go....
D-Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:16   #6
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
Got some awesome consulting projects coming upto Christmas, Uni is finally going well for once.

It's nearly winter! So game season begins, epic food for epic wine and I can go shooting. Love cold winter mornings!

Got me a fancy new monitor and generally everything is rather good, I can hardly think of any new technology that I need now! result!

Now all I want for christmas....is a brand spanking flame mahogany kala tenor ukulele. Then this year would be ultimate win!

Core i7 930||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||64GB M4||570GTX||Define R3
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:28   #7
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Pretty much beer. And the fact that the antibiotics are working. I'm with Jipa on the fact that at least we can look forward to spring and the lovely lovely daylight it'll bring.
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:34   #8
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It didn't wither and fall off after all!
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:38   #9
Hardware150
Multimodder

Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hardware150 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
is it only me that hates summer and loves the cold dark days that are coming up? D:
Hardware150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:44   #10
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jipa View Post
Nothing. The autumn has really gotten the best of me, so freaking dark and depressing all day long.

Maybe the fact that most likely after this winter there will be a summer again.

It's so freaking dark over here! It's just raining, the sun SHOULD be up for over eight hours daily. Bollocks, I say.
Oy, Finland. I'm sorry dude.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:55   #11
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'd say most importantly are my friends, got a great little group of friends who I chill out with regularly.

Then I'd say what doesn't so much make my life good but makes me think better of where I am right now is how much worse it was and the work I put in is starting to pay off. I worked for a year in a crappy kitchen job, sometimes for 6 days a week, at unsociable hours, while I looked for a job. All the money I saved up from that paid for my college course, which I got most refunded from the learner support funds (hence my computer upgrades and airsoft stuff). And while I'm still in my crappy job, only doing 2 shifts a week is a lot more bearable.

The course is also going really well and by July-ish I should be able to find a better job as I'd have better qualifications and there will hopefully be more about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 18:57   #12
whisperwolf
I *am* a Dremel

whisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysis
now on holiday for 3 weeks, jet off to the US on Saturday, have a mustang booked for the two weeks, getting married in a week on a beach, job at work got altered so no longer doing tech support for a product that doesn't need full-time tech support, and moved back into problem solving, process and efficiency improvement. and I still get free beer from work.

My Flickr
whisperwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 19:08   #13
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 19:17   #14
Furymouse
Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Furymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Getting hired on as the photographer for a blog about the local MLS team and getting full access to them on the field and locker room. Also them making the playoffs ( extending my job a little more this season before the cold really hits )
Old 28th Oct 2009, 19:19   #15
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
as im typing its:

- knowing that people are enjoying my work (hologram) which is spurring me onward to make more.
- Enjoying Xenosaga 3 in its completly unedited and uncut form
- the prospect of a possible new job come the end of the week (not getting my hopes pinned on it tho)

other then that my life has been pretty crappy this year. thanks ressesion,
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 19:51   #16
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Nothing yet, all my friends have moved away for Uni. I went to Uni hated it and now back home, and have 1 friend left here who hardly has any free time.

Got a job interview on the second for an Apprentice Chef position, so lets hope life gets better.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 20:31   #17
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Being accepted to the Uni I wanted to get into. Also pretty much being begged my current uni to stay and not transfer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 20:34   #18
Combinho
Ten kinds of awesome

Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm at one of the best universities in the world, studying medicine, which is all I have wanted to do since I realised that I was not going to be a professional football. On top of that, having made an awesome group of friends since being at university.

However, it's not all good, since she said no. But this isn't the place for that, this is good things. On the plus side we have remained good friends, despite a couple of weeks of akwardness, so it's all good.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 20:56   #19
Red 5
Hypermodder

Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The only good thing I can think of right now is the nights drawing in. I love driving in the dark and now I get to do it every day, home from work. Sorry about that.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 21:55   #20
Ficky Pucker
Ultramodder

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
i built my 1st ever pc, and it works, haha.
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all the awesome, all the time, awesome, cheesecake, do you earn a wage blazz, do you even lift bro?, ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw, i do earn a wage, my life is awesome, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, the messiahs brown eye, thinks hes the 2nd coming

View Mode