bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Nov 2012, 10:24   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
THQ delays Metro, Company of Heroes and South Park titles

Financial troubles lead to launch date shifts.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-delays-game/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 11:17   #2
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
THQ is in trouble too many games that were just rehashes of old games that they made, Darksiders 2 whilst fun was released when about 5-6 major titles were released at the same time.

Also not sure why a games company needs to make a tablet stick to what you know.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 11:22   #3
blacko
Multimodder

blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.blacko is definitely a rep cheat.
hopefully someone will buy out Relic from this mess and carry forward CoH2 and the next warhammer RTS's.
blacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 12:30   #4
Nikumba
Supermodder

Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
and make a HW3
Nikumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 12:39   #5
Marvin-HHGTTG
Marvin. I don't care what ^ says...

Marvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
It's a shame because THQ seems to be one of the only competent large publishers left. I'm looking forward immensely to all these games, not least because I enjoyed their previous versions greatly, and South Park looks hilarious.

Can't wait, keep going THQ
Marvin-HHGTTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 12:49   #6
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I bought one of the tablet controllers for my nephew Christmas time last year for 20 on Amazon. It was interesting as an art teaching aid, but I fail to see how they expected it to take off at a 50 a pop (rrp) with only a few games to actually use it on the 360/PS3/Wii (as far as I can see the uDraw drawing program, a marvel game and Pictionary).

Darksiders 2 is brilliant, I've really enjoyed this game. I'm taking my time playing it (making sure I get all the collectibles along the way).
I do think that the armour DLC is over priced for what it is though (especially since it's generally only useful at around level 5).

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 13:19   #7
Anfield
Hypermodder

Anfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming Saiyan
No fair, Metro Last Night and CoH2 are pretty much my to buy list for up coming games...
Anfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 10:24   #8
aacchhoo
What's a Dremel?

aacchhoo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What no COH2 till next year!!! They had better be doing a load of bug fixes and making it look stunning!
That was one of my buy's for this year.
aacchhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 11:59   #9
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Why hasn't anyone made a World in Conflict 2?
Old 7th Nov 2012, 16:56   #10
kinghaves
What's a Dremel?

kinghaves has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
World in conflict FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post
Why hasn't anyone made a World in Conflict 2?
Seriously, it seems to be one of those games that just fell off of a lot of people's radar. Luckily not mine though.
kinghaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
company of heroes 2, financial, metro: last light, south park, thq