bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Nov 2012, 12:06   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Skyrim Dragonborn revealed and set for release

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...set-for-rele/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 14:14   #2
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Woooohooo Been waiting for flying mounts. Solstheim should be good as well, I never really explored it too much when I was playing through Morrowind.
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.

Last edited by Almightyrastus; 6th Nov 2012 at 17:49.
Almightyrastus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 14:15   #3
suragh
Derp

suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.
The expansions keep getting more interesting, I must start playing again!
Old 6th Nov 2012, 16:30   #4
Durd
Multimodder

Durd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Eugh, another exclusivity period for xbox....

Apparently it's going to be 1600 MSP, what's that in real money? Dawnguard was a rip-off for what you got.
Old 6th Nov 2012, 22:16   #5
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Old 6th Nov 2012, 22:44   #6
mikemorton
Hypermodder

mikemorton has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikemorton has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikemorton has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think I've been playing Skyrim wrong, taking on any and all missions that come my way.

After 270 hours of gameplay my quest log is as big as ever.

I never thought I'd want less rather than more from a game.

I'm scared of buying any DLC as it might just exaggerate my sense of non-accomplishment.

Am I alone in feeling this way?

I suppose the easy answer is stick to the main quests and forget everything else.
mikemorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2012, 22:56   #7
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Nah, you're doing it right. I am still on my first character (103 hours, I get on as and when I can) and have been going through everything I can find. I will jump on for a while with the aim to do something specific and pick up a few side quests along the way and find myself going off on a tangent all over the place before logging off having not done what I was going to in the first place.

There's always next time...
Old 6th Nov 2012, 23:58   #8
Tyr
Multimodder

Tyr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
BTW my wife has a complaint about this.

She tutted upon seeing 'Solthseim'.

She says that I must point out you misspelled it and it should read 'Solstheim' and inform you that as gamers you must bow your heads in shame.
Old 7th Nov 2012, 00:11   #9
SpAceman
Supermodder

SpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSpAceman is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I still haven't picked a side for the civil war. I have done a crazy amount of sidequests though. Granted it has been a while since I have played due to being crazy busy with uni and now my motherboard has passed away so once my exams are over and I am on my super long summer break I might not be getting back up and gaming for a few weeks.
SpAceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 21:47   #10
SighMoan
Modder

SighMoan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemorton
I think I've been playing Skyrim wrong, taking on any and all missions that come my way.
Ah it's not just me then.
SighMoan is offline   Reply With Quote