bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 8th Nov 2012, 10:17   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm delayed to 2013

Won't be released until the first half of next year.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...i-hots-delay/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 10:25   #2
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.
with 6 week left of 2012 - are we so surprised? allways thought it would be 2 titles this tyear.

oh and subs are up again , back over 10 million for wow, up 1 million from Q2
Old 8th Nov 2012, 11:25   #3
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
i never thought it would come out this year. but blizzard can speed up a little now and not let me play Void expansion in about 10yrs time pls.
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 17:19   #4
Loafers
What's a Dremel?

Loafers has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
people still going to buy from blizzard after they ruined 2 franchises?
Loafers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 18:12   #5
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well, if you are buying games from franchises that haven't been "ruined", what the eff is the problem?
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 19:05   #6
brave758
Ultramodder

brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.brave758 is definitely a rep cheat.
The shock!!!!!!
brave758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 19:25   #7
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loafers View Post
people still going to buy from blizzard after they ruined 2 franchises?
Which two? DIII wasnt quite as good as other things they have made before but warcraft and starcraft universes are going strong.

(written whilst under the understanding you are one of the omgwtfihatewarcraftsomuch people )

Anyway - classic Blizzard. They arent worried about late release if they feel the quality of the game is in doubt
Bogomip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 21:34   #8
LordPyrinc
Legomaniac

LordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for presidentLordPyrinc should be considered for president
This really doesn't surprise me considering how many patches they've issued for SC2 with tweaks to balancing units and races. Someone figures out a new "exploit" of sorts that overpowers a particular unit or race, Blizzard rebalances it with the next patch. I've given up playing multi-player in part because I really hate having to micro individual units in an RTS in order to have a chance of survival.

I did get a bit bored of D3, but now with the new monster level settings, I'm starting to play it again.

Intel i7-920 @ 2.66GHz - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz - Windows7 64bit
2 x 150GB WD VelociRaptor HDs (RAID 0) - 1TB WD 7200 rpm HD - 60GB OCZ SSD - 1TB WD External USB HD
2 x EVGA GeForce GTX 660Ti 2GB Superclocked (Dual SLI) - Razer BlackWidow Ultimate KB
Cooler Master HAF 922 - Antec 850W TruePower Quattro - 27" Samsung S27B550 LED Display
LordPyrinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2012, 14:15   #9
jimmyjj
Hypermodder

jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jimmyjj is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Disappointing but expected. I am looking forward to heart of the swarm.
Old 11th Nov 2012, 17:00   #10
fix-the-spade
Hypermodder

fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.fix-the-spade is definitely a rep cheat.
There's lies, damn lies and then there's Blizzard initial release dates...
fix-the-spade is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
activision blizzard, blizzard, heart of the swarm, mike morhaime, rts, starcraft ii, wings of liberty