bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 9th Nov 2012, 18:22   #1
TheBlackSwordsMan
Moto: Never Justify A Fake Mustache

TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.
Zombie apocalypse: survival plan

I watched 'The Walking Dead' yesterday and I was wondering what I would do if there was a real zombie apocalypse.

What's YOUR plan ?

The basic rules of survival:

1. Travel light.
2. Always carry a melee weapon.
3. You need to have an escape plan at all time.
4. Never trust anyone to cover your ass.
5. If you have a bad feeling, you're probably right, just back off.
6. If you think there's something behind, don't look, just run.
7. Avoid cities, it's the first place where the plague will spread.
8. Always keep your eyes on the road, you don't want to hit a zombie while you're looking at your iPhone for the map.
9. Turn off all ring tone: phone & watches.
10. You need a shitload of none perishable supplies: corned beef, peenut butter, Caned tuna, cookies etc etc
11. If you have to hide, stay there a couple of hours. When you think it's safe, stay there a few hour more.
12. If you have a gun, don't waste ammo in practice shooting.
13. Don't hesitate to shoot, its you or them.
14. If you are with a gang, avoid discord over leadership or woman lolll
15. Double tap
16. **** shotguns, they are to slow to reload.
17. Never lock your car & always leave the keys in the ignition.
18. Never get scattered.
19. No need to go a mile away to take piss ! Stay at sight.
20. Don't ever get bite - If you're lucky, they will bite your leg or hand. You might have a chance to survive if you cut the infected member quickly.

Did I forgot something ?
Old 9th Nov 2012, 18:28   #2
[PUNK] crompers
Dremedial

[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Somone's been reading Max Brooks
| Main Rig | TJ07B-W | 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Corsair Vengance | EVGA FTW 670 @ 1305Mhz | Samsung 830 128GB |1TB Samsung F3 | EK Supremacy CSQ | EK FC680 CSQ | Corsair HX650W | U2711 | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless | Xonar Essence STX | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm |
| HTPC | Lian Li Q11-B | AMD A10 5800k | ASRock FM2A75M-ITX | 8GB XMS3 2000 | 1TB Seagate | SFX 350W |
[PUNK] crompers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 20:35   #3
Joey Propane
Supermodder

Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Joey Propane is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
To have half a chance of surviving a zombie apocalypse you need to be at least one of the following:

A. An Engineer - Things will need to be fixed, built or taken apart.
B. An Outdoorsman - You'll need to know how to use terrain, read the stars and the moon and catch your dinner.
C. An Athlete - Rule #1. Being able to out run zombies (or other humans) is a pretty good 1st line of defense, being able to use a heavy blunt object for a prolonged period of time is a good 2nd.

Fortunately, i'm all 3. So bring it on.
Joey Propane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 20:45   #4
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
16. **** your shotgun, mine's semiauto.

Quit chopping up the locals to make tools.-Cheapskate
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 20:59   #5
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
In case of zombie apocalypse:

1. Locate Ray Mears
2. Pray to God that he'd not already a zombie
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 21:06   #6
[PUNK] crompers
Dremedial

[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Physical fitness is you're number 1 concern. Also, choose a weapon and get good with it. Smashing heads in all day with a wrench does not come naturally
| Main Rig | TJ07B-W | 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Corsair Vengance | EVGA FTW 670 @ 1305Mhz | Samsung 830 128GB |1TB Samsung F3 | EK Supremacy CSQ | EK FC680 CSQ | Corsair HX650W | U2711 | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless | Xonar Essence STX | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm |
| HTPC | Lian Li Q11-B | AMD A10 5800k | ASRock FM2A75M-ITX | 8GB XMS3 2000 | 1TB Seagate | SFX 350W |
[PUNK] crompers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 21:51   #7
TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.
In the first day ot the zombie apocalypse, I plan to:

1. Raid the supermarket for food ( plan B: Raid the small convenience stores, if the supermarket is impossible to reach)
2. Raid the native american guns store which is located at approximately 2km (Believe me or not but the name of the store is 'More Guns' loll You can purchase a box of 7.62x39 / 1200 round for 250$, they also have Russians SKS and STEYR HS.50 XD)
3. I'll go to 'Home Hardware' pick some Axes, heavy chains and serious padlock.
4. the Primary school at 300m of my house will me by HQ, solid doors, 2 floors, an access to the roof. I'll chain the doors and hold my ground !
Old 9th Nov 2012, 22:05   #8
shigllgetcha
Come at me bro

shigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysis
get infected early like everyone else
Old 9th Nov 2012, 22:14   #9
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
what I would do if there was a real zombie apocalypse
Sun will expand sooner than that .
Old 9th Nov 2012, 22:17   #10
TheBlackSwordsMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faugusztin View Post
Sun will expand sooner than that .
Couple years ago, I was believing the same about an Black President.
Old 9th Nov 2012, 23:39   #11
dancingbear84
error 404

dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.dancingbear84 is definitely a rep cheat.
Prepping for doomsday. I like it. I have plans for apocalyptic crisises too.
Old 10th Nov 2012, 01:16   #12
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [PUNK] crompers View Post
Smashing heads in all day with a wrench does not come naturally
Maybe not to you...

I long for the end of days; it'll be like going back to the dark ages, only with better equipment and supplies available to those who are smart and strong enough to locate them. Bring it on I say...
Old 10th Nov 2012, 01:47   #13
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Not again. What is it with nerds and zombie apocalypse?
Old 10th Nov 2012, 05:27   #14
walle
Hypermodder

walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The subconscious desire to kill "human" beings and be able get away with it. That's it.

You know: carte blanch to go on a killing spree with all available toys to their disposal from their imaginary arsenal. It seems to be a desire amongst many kids these days, hencetheir fasciation with zombies.

Old 10th Nov 2012, 06:18   #15
TheBlackSwordsMan

You are overthinking this :-/ I don't want to kill zombies, I'd rather avoid all contact with infected individuals(as much as humanly possible).
Old 10th Nov 2012, 08:58   #16
ThirtyQuidKid
Supermodder

ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ThirtyQuidKid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
High open ground in a low density population area.
Water.
sharp silent weapons.

Plan the rest as you go..............
ThirtyQuidKid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 19:13   #17
Trance
Two steps forward, one step back

Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.
Get a boat and a fishing rod, or even better a fishing boat!
Thats always been my plan...
Lian Li PC-A61WX :: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz :: Cooler Master Nepton 280L :: 16gb Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz :: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK :: Crucial M.2 480GB :: Inno3D GTX770 2GB IChill HerculeZ X3 :: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W :: Corsair K60 :: Corsair M60 :: Corsair Vengeance 2000 :: Corsair MM400
Trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 23:01   #18
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver51 View Post
In case of zombie apocalypse:
1. Locate Ray Mears
As much as I do love dear old Raymond Mears (I have an early book of his under that name)...

I most certainly do not want to spend the rest of my frickin life in his company!
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 23:05   #19
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Stay at home actually.

Live on a farm, have weapons, machinery, plenty of deer to eat, grow enough of our own crops at the moment, isolated. Happy day Z.
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 23:17   #20
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
What's peenut butter?
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode