bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 18th Nov 2012, 17:18   #1
Boscoe
"and she'll be foamin at the vag."

Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boscoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Art/design meet/club London?

I have a burning passion for beautiful design and art in technology, I love to use it design it and build it. Design is my life, I exercise my passion for this in electronics and product design. I am an electronic engineering professionally and designer specializing in audio reproduction at home. I have recently moved to London and wondered if some like minded people wanted to get together. Please everyone comment on what you think and those who are interested please send me a PM of why you should be a part of this! You don't have to be into audio just art and design perhaps. I plan just to meet somewhere nice although not decided have drinks talk about what we love doing and all that.

There is nothing in concrete through some ideas at me!

Last edited by Boscoe; 18th Nov 2012 at 17:31.
Boscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Nov 2012, 17:20   #2
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Sounds groovey. I'm up for it.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode